Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Your Game Systems

3 posters

Go down

What Game Systems Do You Have?

Your Game Systems I_vote_lcap10%Your Game Systems I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Your Game Systems I_vote_lcap20%Your Game Systems I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]
Your Game Systems I_vote_lcap15%Your Game Systems I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
Your Game Systems I_vote_lcap15%Your Game Systems I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Your Game Systems I_vote_lcap20%Your Game Systems I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 20

Your Game Systems Empty Your Game Systems

Post by Divide00 Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Check all that applies
and specify here which ones you have
Lastly, which do you prefer the most?

Well I have a Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii (heh I know) and GBA SP. I prefer computer all the way though since there are these things called emulators Very Happy but hey, some things computers can't give you that the systems can.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Your Game Systems Empty Re: Your Game Systems

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 am

hahaha i had almost all of those except for the playstation series. only the psp. i dont have any of the new systems like the wii or 360 :/ once i got a computer that was it; i forgot about the others. and now the regular stuff that i had... GBA, SP, DS, PSP, XBOX, GameCube, Nintendo 64, dont work for shit. not even my TV works... i need to get out more xD
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:57 pm

LOL!

Well..I have two sticks and a rock, the famliy has a Wii, my son had a PS1, PS2 and PS3. My other son has a PSP...I can't really play on a console type game. For some reason my lower human intellegence cannot seem to grasp the concept of my thumb moving around my player and aiming and my other thumb shooting. Yes, I am those true noobs that you see who's running around and into walls and boxes while looking up at the sky then down to the ground and fireing his gun. Looks like a crack addict tweeking..

BUT!!

Give me a mouse and keyboard and the Dogs of Hell shall be released upon and you will cry for your mommie to turn it off! Twisted Evil
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:57 am

I have the Nintendo DS, PS2, and PSP. I also have a brand new 40 inch Samsung Flat-Screen TV Cool Oh and I also have my desktop and laptop lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:30 am

lol daddy.

i used to be pretty good with the console fps shooters. but when i stopped, if i remember correctly, most of the games didnt put in a recoil which kinda bothered me. it made the games way too easy. now theres a recoil which is kinda a bummer i guess(?) but its more realistic now.

and LOL looking back on console fps's, fps on the computer is SO much better. PC FTW.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 am

I never knew of any fps until Counter Strike Condition Zero. Man that was fun. And yeah I don't understand why people like console more. Aiming with a mouse is so much better. I tried playing CoD MW2 on XBOX 360 and sucked. I was like, WTF I gotta hold down on the left trigger to aim down? What? I just hate console fps, but yeah, most people prefer it because well, no hacks.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum