Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

clan rules - archived..

+8
CPT__Obvious
rawad11
Bee8
Smashin_Tama
Divide00
-0-0-7-
gilgamesh993
DaddyAshuu
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

clan rules - archived.. Empty clan rules - archived..

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 am

I was thinking it might have been better if there's some hard info set for ALL new players to see and abide to, these sets of RULES are for the betterment of the clan as a whole..

Whats the criteria for inactive players? I can setup something in the board that can have this and stuff like Clan Rules, CW Rules and players attitudes and other stuff.
This way to be part of the clan any new members will need to apply to the clan but also to this board with thier email address so if needed admins can send them email.

I also ran a clan, it was a cruise open fun clan, and I try to keep it that way. The problem I ran into was that clans members were recruiting like crazy and as the clan started expanding it got big fast! with alot of ppl who I never even knew was in my clan? People were always asking me for admin stat. I had to check thier stats on CBL and fraps them and maybe TV'd them. I only gave it out to the ones i truly trusted and they had my back..they had power..but what I said was it, no other it,and or buts..my say was final..if you didn't like it then you were free to leave. I found that once you get past a certain numbers of ppl in your clan, that from a free, fun clan it becomes work. You need the cohescen of the clan to all work together. Not everyone is or will be a "team player" and those are the ones that you'll want to see if they can become a team player or stay as a lone wolf.

We also had the new recruits doing CW's and bringing down our rating, because they really didn't know thier skillz and what map/mode they should stick too. They were just hump'in anything that moved. Some had good skills but others were seriouslt cannon fodder. This we needed to set rules..like
no CW with out an admin (thats t he same thing I had also)
no kicking people out of the clan unless cleared by Leader
If the person wants to leave on thier own, that fine just let admin know and he can relay it to the leader.
Hackers...if we catch one of ours hacking, we let admins and leader know and then we can setup a video/sound or chatroom/ instant message link and have two admins and leader to discuss what happened and what should be done.

Now for Inactives: There's a program caled XFire that can track when the last time you logged on to a game..maybe all our members should get it? then we'll be able to track play time? We should set a amount of days concurrent that if that person hasn't played CA he would be considered INACTIVE. Maybe say 2 weeks..unless they can give a reason why there not playing and when they will be back on. If no reason we can send them a email saying they have so many hours and if you don't replay back you;ll be removed from clan. Only the Leader can do this.

Thats why it important to "prune" a clan every few weeks...theres alot of ppl who join and then stop playin CA after a while and then they just take up a vital spot that some very good active player could be in..pruning is what keeps a clan clean fresh and movable..even tho we have 50 players, yet only 15-20 are active the other 30 are of no use. We can fill there spots with better more active players.

The Goal for any clan is to see over 90 percent of thier clansmen on at any one time! You want to see anytime you jump on a clansmen playing.

We also can try and do some comradery stuff things to get to know each other, then we'll get a better picture of you as a person..

I used to do these things with my clans and we made good friends and even after Quake came and went we still look for other games to play as a team...

Sorry so long..but its just something we can try and work at..just an idea??

Daddy has spoken..now listen!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by DaddyAshuu on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:43 am; edited 4 times in total
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

clan rules - archived.. Empty Re: clan rules - archived..

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 am

Dude that is Awesome! You have a lot of great ideas that we could use.

I like how u said that you would only give admin to people you trusted. This is much better than what is currently happening because EVERYBODY is asking for admin now. It's getting annoying. I didn't ant too many admins in the first place; that's why I set up requirements. Problem is, is that everyone is either saying they completed it without really doing it or actually doing it but really fast. Thus, we get a lot of admins. We need to have more requirements and a set number for how people get admin and how many are allowed.

Also good stuff on inactive members. My only problem with that, is that (hard to say) people have lives. They could be in college or be playing a different game. Two of my friends aren't on that much because they play other games most of the time. I believe also Quelecha is busy with other stuff. Doesn't mean she's not a good and valuable player. So I think we should make it so that when you apply you have to say how often you play.

I don't remember if you wrote this but I don't want too many low ranks. I say SFC is low enough. Anything below that makes us look....unprofessional.

And eh... is it just me or does it feel like this clan is slowly getting more and more serious....kinda scary. My friend warned me this would happen. Soon we'll be in WOGL and tourneys shouting shit on vent. I'd still like to keep this clan pretty loose and friendly. Hardcore just isn't really me.

But, yes, I agree that this people need to be more active and more respective of their ranks.

But it's all up to Rawad....

Shocked
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

clan rules - archived.. Empty I agree

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 am

I agree with all that you said also..I hope that my actions havent offend anyone.

We can start with the Leader (Rawr) he is the last say on everthing.

Next we have our Administrators there should be no more than maybe 5 at one time- These people that we choose now will need to be people, friends that we can trust We need to be able to tell them something and it will get done. They report back to Leader (Rawr) about removing a current player. Admins have the job of daily general running of the Clan like keeping other clansmen in check and respectful to others. Doing the TV's and reviewing and discussing the "clan prunning" situation. Accepting new recruits and participating in CW with clansmen. Generally keeping everything oiled and the machine flowing smoothly.

Clansmen - You will NOT do CW (clan War) with out a adminisrator with you, You can do pub matches all you want and you want to make sure to try and fight and get 1st place. The more 1st places out clan takes the more ppl will notice us. Especially the higher better ranking players..Our Jobs is to fight the fights, win matches and make the clan look good. That goes with our attitudes also. We want to be friendly and respectful to other players. Players who you respect really like that and they show honor to us for being respectful and friendly to them.

As far as inactive members are we can talk to them and see whats up and maybe see if they're coming back to CA,,the ones that have fully gone off CA we can prune them.
We can review this one as needed also when we start getting feed back from maybe other clansmen on activities of other members.

Lets also loook at the ranking scheme...we want to get ppl with a star in there CSM.
higher ranking ppl are lower chance of a hacker and it looks intimitating to other team! (I know that there's alot of high ranking hackers, but odds are favorable than lower ranks)

We need to keep a check on the amount of recruiting that is going on here. We do not want to get ever tom dick and Harry that can shoot a gun and have them join the clan? If someone is interested then maybe one admin should play a 1vs1 and see how he stands. If he doesnt pan out then sorry but he needs to move on. We could also if tme permits have an admin or maybe even clansmen check the CBL site (if he;s marked dirty) and his STATs on the CA site to see his info.. We would love to get strong dedicated players in our clan, but because theres so many different people in the world with different personality there wil be some challenging times,

The Main Thing to get from all new players is thier email address. This is vital and a way to communicate with everyone. If we need to send out a important notice concerning the clan then we need email.

I have seen some clans fall because of the "growth" of thier clan. It gets to big to fast and to many players are wanting to do to many things and this causes chaos, turmoil, disrespect and in-fighting between members. The clan will fracture and collapse. The one thing with the Internet is that it lets everyone have an opinion (which is good) but sometimes one persons opinions may differ from another and then one of them will take it seriously or get hurt by it and may want to retaliate back.

Again I hope I didn't offend anyone here..this is just something that I would like to submit as a reference for you guys to consider. Just a guide.

Thanks for reading!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:49 am

yea i get the idea that the main thing we need is order and some organization. right now we're everywhere with a bit of order. so now...how do we put this into effect. for one thing half the clan doesnt sign up on here...if we could get more peeps that'd be helpful
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

clan rules - archived.. Empty Push for new member for signups and email address

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 am

[b]hey All

Just my perspective, but we really really should have the Leader, Admins and Clansmen to sighnup to the board. Also we should get current email address from everyone. New recuits will be "REQUIRED" to sign up on the board and provide a working email address. We need to make sure we have constant communication amongst all clansmen. If you take out communications then everything wont run smoothly. GET EVERYONE SIGNERD UP TO THIS BOARD!! This is like thier House away from the fighting, where we can rest and talk and plan..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -0-0-7- Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Wow those are all good ideas.

As for as recruiting does, I recurit anybody above CSM who doesn't suck too bad. We always seem to have 5 spots available for grabbing inthe clan, and until we reach level 4 or 50 + members, I think we should keep everybody who's in the clan in the clan.

Admin isn't that great lol.. just the title of admin =p. SFC is not that good of a rank honestly, so CSM and up is my preffered rank.

Flame wants all LT's, but honestly there aren't that many good LT's not taken up already lol.
-0-0-7-
-0-0-7-
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 am

Sorry but the rank thing is really bs >_> Although I admit, higher rank means higher activity, but that doesn't mean they're good. You can have a whole team of LTs and higher but if they suck, it defeats the whole purpose. Plus, I always find it really bullshit when a high rank is hacking and everyone is always like, "OMG YOU'RE SO GOOD" versus a lower rank person who probably made a new account having people call them hackers. I know people make new accounts to hack but some hacks are just impossible for people to get banned for, like chams, unless it was killcam and they started looking at someone behind the wall and shooting them or something >_>

Also, my apologies again, but tl;dr after first post
Good points there. I do rarely see people on whenever I'm on, perhaps the most were 12 or so. This forum should definitely be a requirement if joining the clan. I'd love to see more people post here Very Happy

The admin thing is also a problem. The position is nice, and the name is too. But admin should be people who the leader trusts, and can handle a sort of responsibility in the clan, not abuse the little power they think they have. Honestly I'd become an admin, but only for the title itself. I'd rather not take on any sort of responsibility that'll take out the fun of the game for me.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Smashin_Tama Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:21 pm

I agree we should do all the above but I also agree with divide as the rank does not mean everything someone could have a low rank but be really good and someone with a high rank could be really bad
Smashin_Tama
Smashin_Tama
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm

@007 really? all lt's? that would be stupid. NO ONE would play u but pros.

it seems as though the hings to fix are:
-admins will have requirements and only Rawad decides who will be admin
-rank doesn't matter so much. recruit any and all ranks
-mandatory to sign up to the website

what about kdr? not sure if it was mentioned but i dont want to read it all over again lol.
what do guys think? does kdr matter?

thank you guys that have responded for participating in this topic. We need everyone to be more active here like u guys. Smile
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm

KDR in my opinion does not matter. You might've had tons of bad days or something, or someone might've started out hacking and blah blah, but later just stopped. OR they just camp the whole time so they don't get killed but get like a lot of kills. I mean it's like my friends, Gil, you've played them and they're pretty good, but their KDR sucks (mostly cause of me..D:)

TV is the way to go. See how good they are, blah blah blah

AND YES, MORE MEMBERS. Then this forums will start to become like a real forums with tons of threads and posting going around
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -0-0-7- Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:25 am

Gilg, Flames idea for all LT's, not mine. >_<

But seriously.. who would you rather have in a clan, an LT or a SFC?

Rank does matter a lot. Kdr not quite as much but still it's something to keep in mind. I mean rank for example: were clan warring, we own up with a recruit playing. They think we hack because the recruit ranked player is playing really good. But if we have an LT or a CSM or even the rank before CSM, it won't be thought of as a hacker.

Rank DOES matter. A 1LT looking into our clan and seeing all CSMS+ or lots of LT's will get him to join. But when he sees a bunch of recruits and low ranked players, he likely won't join because he'd be the best one.

NO offense to our low ranked players, they are for the most part very good. I'm just saying, the more high rankers the better. I think we need a kdr and level limit though. Say 1.2 and the rank just below CSM (cant remember it right now lol)?

It does really make a difference who you have, as far as ranks go, in your clan. Like I was saying, no offense to lower ranked players (: your here, and your probably going to stay. So no worries.

But recruiting everybody who does good in one game not taking into consideration their rank or anything is not necessarily a good idea.

-0-0-7-

BTW: I WONT BE ON FROM TOMORROW TO TUESDAY, I'm going on vacation and not taking my computer with me, no time. Sorry guys!! Good luck to ya.
-0-0-7-
-0-0-7-
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 am

Thus we have TV.

And I admit the whole rank thing does work like that. But just cause others think we're hackers because we have pro low ranked people, it's suddenly bad? I always think of me being called a hacker as a good thing; I'm just that good. Sure, someone high ranked is less likely to hack than a low ranked one who probably made a new account TO hack, but at the same time...I have seen many high ranked people called good but I CAN TELL they're freaking hacking. Why is this? People can't really get banned easily for chamming and everything unless you're on kill cam and fraps-ing him. Other than that, many people will stay. Why do I know this? I have friends who hacks; heck I hack on a noob account just for the fun of it. Abnormal jump, flying around, whatever. My accounts are still here right now. Friends' accounts are still here right now. Yes, this supports the whole low rank hack thing but, if they can get away with it so easily, so can the high ranked people who are called "PRO" Rank seriously doesn't mean anything, only how long you've played. Staff Sergeant and higher should be enough to tell they play a lot. And I'll sound contradictory here, the higher ranked, the more experience of the game; thus better playing because one has played the game a lot.

Sorry 007 and everyone else about the rank thing though. It pisses me off because it's so illogical because someone doesn't have to be high ranked to be pro, and yet everyone in CA is thinking that way, so it's not you. Sure lower ranked people are more likely to hack due to the whole making a new account thing but that's about it, and so, you might not agree with what I'm saying. That's fine. But I'm sure at the very least, we have to TV them, but before that, play with AND against that member. With to see how they play, against to see how good they are. If they look like a hacker, TV them. Just TV, that's a must.

tl;dr?
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -0-0-7- Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 am

Yeah, I understand. But theres your example, lots of low ranked players hack. I would on a noob account if I knew how lol =p

Anyway, still, I think it'd be a good idea to keep rank and such in mind. There are plenty of CSMS and up who are clanless, and unless the player is really good I think that'd be best; to stick with CSMS and up if possible.

Well thats my two cents.

-0-0-7-

But yeah, Tv is good.
-0-0-7-
-0-0-7-
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:15 am

Yes, TV is good, but then we need those who are dedicated to check new members and such. Admins, of course. Goes back to the whole admin thing. Well, the main reason I wanted to lower the rank was for my friends. You guys might've played them before, and I always hear them get called hackers as well. They're not that high ranked because as I've said at the last post, they like to mess around. Messing around = new accounts = hacks, mostly. Actually that's why I'm not that high ranked, I like making new accounts for some reason.(you can ask Gil for confirmation) Just test out some low ranked guns or something, go on alpha and be called a hacker(that was before that stupid level thing). But whatever, I'm in the clan so I don't really care much for the rank requirement thing.

Hope you admins are reading these posts...TV TV TV TV TV, get ready for tons of TVing Very Happy
Another thing would be passing over control of the computer. That might make them not join but it depends on how much you wanna join the clan. It's not about checking them as much as how willing they are to allow us. Just a thought
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Maybe we can decide on the individual who wants to join and look at thier KDR/Rank on a case-by-case basis..

I to have seen low rank ppl with skill, not hacks...
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:16 pm

daddy, what do u mean check on kdr/rank on a case by case basis? like go to the ca website and check kdr and rank?

as for the recruitment

i can tell who hacks and who doesnt. ive mentioned to some people about that. they have a certain way of playing. not the hacks themselves but...idk....the way they act or "hold" themselves. its hard to explain. but its easy for me to tell experience from hacks. i do indeed like the higher ranks. but i find that when u have some lower ranks with the higher ranks mixed it looks so much more bad ass. like they're good enough to hang around the higher ranks, so maybe if we dont focus only on lt's people might also think that. I also dont like that stereotype of a low ranked player. we cant separate the higher ranks' treatment from the lower ranks. every new member will be treated as having skill unless its OBVIOUS they hack. every new member will be teamviewed and played against because sometimes u cant tell when a hacker is on ur team. if i think an SFC is good im gonna ask him. If i see a major thats clanless and is good i wont ask him lol. (call me a pansy im too intimidated Razz)

main idea:
rank doesnt matter.

....now..... on to kdr....

i do think that there should be a standard for kdrs if a guy wants to join; like HE asks US if he can join. if we're asking them, i think we can all judge whether or not theyre good enough. but i think the standard if someone asks us if they can join should be around 1.10-1.20+ If we ask them it doesnt matter to me; u guys are smart and i trust ur judgement.

admins: i see this all the time. if someone is waiting to be accepted I will friend them and wait till they log on or just give them a tryout.* when i get back to the apps i see that the guy's app is gone. someone either just denies or accepts. im ok with denying but if they are accepted without anything....grrrr. some people worked to get in this clan and then these guys get a free pass. dont do that. report to an admin if someone applied and give them details on how they play.

*tryouts should be on the map that the person that's applying likes the most or does best on. it shouldnt take too long; like one man army 15 kills. while playing ask fav map if its different than the one ur playing on, fav gun, and mode.

i hope i didnt leave anything out or contradict myself with the new rules we thought up a couple days ago... any thoughts?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 pm

I too can tell whether someone is hacking or not, but it takes awhile. It's not like they kill me once and I think hacker. I look out for that specific person if I'm suspicious and yeah. One thing though, go on the CA ranking site and check their stuff. Everything. Like I go to the rankings and check highest KDR people. The 16 KDR people are either modders with the knife hack OR they just play too much knife cause they have like, what, 100k knife shots? Wth? 16 KDR playing tons of knife only games? Just really hard to believe.

(Also for the heck of it, I might help out with the recruitment. Having hacks is a surefire way to tell if someone else has hacks. Just chams and see whether they look at you and go right to you at a non-obvious place. Like some hiding spot at TT Very Happy Of course I'm not gonna fight; it's all just for spectating, so they'll be getting free kills on my OTHER accounts of course. That might stir some people away though so I might just try playing them without any hacks first and if I have suspicions, I turn on my chams and blah blah blah. Just a suggestion; if you guys just don't like the whole hacking idea, that's fine.)
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:17 pm

idk...u willing to do all that to recruit someone? well i guess.. it seems a little over excessive.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 am

Same here...after playing this game since it first came out, I can tell by playing with a person if that player has hacks...its just a different way they tend to play like you guys said..hard to explain but if you know what to look for you can see it...

Also, kdr/rank I was just talking about also to add if we use a set kdr/rank maybe we can take a look at the overall player (see how thier attitude, playing style, etc..) is...take like me for instance..my kdr is around 1.5 but I'm a "nice guy" and "almost" always top 3 in TT maps..LOL!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:30 am

It's just to ensure the member is good. You know. Not required but eh.
Yes, attitude is important as well. I don't care how good they might be if they're always a one man army..you know?
Seems like we pretty much have our guidelines
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:53 am

good. we need rawad to set them in motion. the irony.... the leader's website never comes to the website. fail
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:13 am

LOL! We miss ya Rawr! Wink

ANyways, I also have another recomendation..when we CW make sure you play the mode/map that your good in! I just did a CW and it was TT but it was ctf and I'm not a real good "master" ctf player (cause I don't play much of it) but its the same if I was doing S&D or something else..I'm a good "backup" player but not a leader as I would be if it was elimination type match, I know we have good leaders for different maps/mode and we should start finding out who's the "masters" in what maps/mode and who's good as backups..we should make sure that each clan member really try and compete in their comfortable map/mode..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:33 am

Gilgamesh993 wrote:good. we need rawad to set them in motion. the irony.... the leader's website never comes to the website. fail

the leader of the website never comes to the website. lol.

About the mode thing, well, I find that it's just easiest to play random stuff. I play a lot of elimination TT and Snow Valley but I'm still pretty good on any other map. I haven't played Capture The Flag until that one time I played with iGods. I did pretty well, as I'm normally the rusher who goes right for the flag. Basically, I never played but I was still good at it. Although Elim pro/S&D I have a little problem with. I hate camping and everything but during those I'd have to listen to footsteps. I'd avoid it but I'm still pretty good I guess
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Mon May 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Lots of Good ideas daddy.

But abut Admin, as u said we can have 5 admins, Thats ok, but I think Admin should have certain rules: like they should be active most of the time, they shouldn't kick anyone just because someone is annoying to him or if there is really really a problem then all admins/leader should discuss about that person, and then go according to decision.
From now on, i guess we should have Clan Requirements, which i guess would be, CSM,
1+ kdr, we gota keep our clan clean. As flameshotz became admin, he started bringing his friends and they were good, but We have to check their CBL stats etc, some of them were CBL dirty, which makes our clan image bad, when some good people want to join. Next thing about admin is that they have to keep in touch with Clansmen/clannie's becuz they joined our clan and no one is really talking with them/ etc.
Example: Gil dont take this personally i m just giving ur example. Like i see most of time Gil/ 007 as admin on most of time. So if there is new people , I think they should talk with them, but sometime Admins ignore them. And Gil i really dont like the way u say IDC about clan, lol.
You have to care about clan Very Happy

K next thing about Admin's being tv. Is that good way to see if they are hacking or not, cuz now everyone know that we can hide our hacks while being tv'd. So we gota come up with new program.. I also like as daddy said that, We have to be good with other people, but daddy not every member will respect others, since its clan and their will be UPS and DOWNS.

I think for inactive members we have alot of them, we should just give them 1more notice and kick them out of clan. That way we can get more good / pros peeps in clan.
Again about ranks I think Pandemonium is CSM's Clan cuz most to people are csm , so it would be good if we from now on recruit people Above CSM.

Last and least but i think is important, Lets say i have acc, and i made new acc, and i think we shouldn't allow same acc in clan since it takes place for 1person. So we shouldn't allow repeated acc.

And yea Leader is never on, on website and on board, so failure, But i think we shuld have Vice Leader, or Co captain? What u think guys?

Btw this post was way too OLDD and i noticed now so i just decide to write my own opinion.

Very Happy
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Mon May 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Our clan motto should be : Pandemonium. Fight the Fights

As daddy said Very Happy
daddy is there any way u can write that where it says Pademonium. on site?? I think that would be cool.

Btw i Liked the way this post is GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT. Good Job daddy Very Happy
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next