Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

For those of you who haven't noticed - It's (probably) AR Month...

+2
DaddyAshuu
BlackLevia
6 posters

Go down

For those of you who haven't noticed - It's (probably) AR Month... Empty For those of you who haven't noticed - It's (probably) AR Month...

Post by BlackLevia Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Yeah.. noticed a few hours ago while comparing my guns that a few guns were apparently cheaper...

AK-U 47x gp
G36E 5xx gp
M416 55x gp

Don't be fooled. Don't buy the gun for 90 days, it's a ripoff. The price is still the old price.

M416 for 90 days is 59K. Now if you buy the 1 day M416 for 100 times, that'd be like 55K... Go figure

BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

For those of you who haven't noticed - It's (probably) AR Month... Empty Re: For those of you who haven't noticed - It's (probably) AR Month...

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:19 pm

WOW..thanks for catching that one..

How about 7 days??
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

For those of you who haven't noticed - It's (probably) AR Month... Empty Re: For those of you who haven't noticed - It's (probably) AR Month...

Post by Divide00 Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I believe they only change the cost for 1 day and probably 7 day. The rest of them is probably regular price without the "sale" although I could be wrong. And BlackLevia, well I mean IF 90 days is cheaper than without the sale, some might as well buy it since you're not gonna have 100 days to buy 1 day with this price...only a month so about 30 days. Good catch though
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Just saying, what if someone was bored enough to buy the uhh one day one like 30 times on the last day? o.O You'd save like... 15K o.O

I'll check the 7 day when I get on.

Lawl @ Asian who bought the AK-U for 90 Surprised
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Ah I guess that's true

Lmao none of these are that high of a price in the first place anyways. 900 GP isn't that much...AK74U is 800 GP...not that bad but eh, his choice
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 am

Um they're 50% savings according to Nexon. o.O

Okay if you buy it for like 90 days, maybe it's like 10% savings...
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 am

I guess for those who really want it..
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Smashin_Tama Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Well I don't no wat ure on about coz I've been banned for 7 days ugh I'm gonna die
Smashin_Tama
Smashin_Tama
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 pm

poor tama
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Divide00 wrote:Ah I guess that's true

Lmao none of these are that high of a price in the first place anyways. 900 GP isn't that much...AK74U is 800 GP...not that bad but eh, his choice

but guns like M416 is like 1,100 GP n its easier for people to get when its on sale, specially if ur poor in GP
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 pm

wow really!?
thank god i only buy the g36e for 1 day only..
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum