Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

herro

+2
DaddyAshuu
gilgamesh993
6 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

herro        - Page 10 Empty Re: herro

Post by Divide00 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm

lol i hate campers cause i always get killed by them Very Happy no but really iuno what fun it is to stay in one spot the whole game. no offense to blanca, i mean if it's your style, fine, but i quit if i have to do that. which is why i don't cw a lot. even those vids blanca uploaded. watched like a minute and got bored. blanca had like really high kdr with those accounts but lowered it so i'm pretty sure he had like over 6 before he decided to do that

Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:05 am

IDK about that. I'll just let you look ignorant and assume things that possibly are not true. herro        - Page 10 390474184 I have a defensive play style. I play campy play style and at the same time it isn't campy Very Happy. I guess I learned t his from playing with the rangers. Because of their play styles, they hold really strong choking point which is hard to pass. They just let their very good and aggressive players take the front lines while they're in the back putting down mines and being annoying as hell. This style is more effective than yours. Very Happy I would have a more aggressive play style if i didn't have this comp Very Happy.

-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 am

Lol iuno what i'm ignorant about I just hate them cause I can't beat them a lot Very Happy i'm not much of a defensive player so even if it's a game with like 40 to 100 score and i'm on the losing team, i still rush with a sniper. it's just how i play. if i camp i just get bored and quit, and i get bored really fast. even though i end up with like a 1 kdr because of the people holding down our base and everything and getting owned by mines, i don't really care cause it's just how i play. even in elim pro with turrets i still run into their base while everyone in the enemy team is camping
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:16 am

A few D.i.P. Members or Rangers thought you hacked. IDK which clan, but i mean you're like a Mini wang. He has like 15 Different alt accounts. If you added all the Exp from all his alts and his main he could possibly be at least a Brigadier General or even higher.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 am

Very Happy i have lots more though hahah it's so fun iuno why Very Happy well uhm, iuno who but they prolly dunno me. lol i only know cilio cause i played lots of games with him but yeah. it's not my fault i play rushy Very Happy
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 am

I too play rushy..this last game I had here a few mins ago..I ended with like 75 kills and the guy (EMod) was gonna boot me the next rd, but I told him real gamers who can take a ass whooping don't rage kick, I'm surprised cause he didn't kick me?? But almost during the whole game he called me "Camper, hacker, chammer, etc.." But i was getting him good and I was on Bravo side, so I was holding the ramp "choke" point! Wink but really it was only myself and I told him that if I was on his side we would be smashing Alpha side..it's just my playing style..hard rush and dropping mines to slow down the enemy so I can control thier choke point..and this wan't againt some noobs..but 2 majors and a capt 4 and other odd and ends..my team sucked as u can tell by my kills..but I was just "on it" on that game..

I believe that some games some good players can get REALLY good when they get in their 'ZONE" I get there a few times and I sometimes find myself getting more kills than I normally would and seem to be at the top of my match!! Then there's the total opposite..were I can't get a descent kill in any game and I'm thinking everyones HACKING!! Razz
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:29 am

lol daddy. Speaking of that choking point, it isn't as effective as the choking point which alpha can take control of. when Alpha takes over, it's a terror. It's so hard forcing them back because the stairs to the roof is further away and to get on the roof from the rail is harder and most people don't know how to get up through there. This is why like Alpha more. It's easy to slip through them.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:43 am

Thats true..sometimes I wonder how someone will get past me..and I have no idea how to do the windowy or raily to roofy jumpy or any of that fancy pansy stuff!! I just...

RUN>>JUMP>>>JUMP>>>>SHOOT>>>JUMP>>>RUN>>>RUN>>>JUMP>>SHOOT>>>REPEAT>>>
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:57 am

lmfao daddy Very Happy yeah which is why two towers nowadays really suck. the good players are gone
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:13 pm

WTF you're saying TT sucks?
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:34 pm

yes. it still lags like crazy at random points and most people who used to play it back then don't play anymore. no challenge there much anymore. i still like the map but yeah
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Actually i see no difference in the lag on TT. I don't know when it got worst, but it hasn't changed to me. Very Happy Worst computer NA. So i don't know why people are crying about this shit.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm

lol you wouldn't know if you have like 30 fps Very Happy but if you have higher it lags like crazy at certain spots that i never did before. back then getting out of windows was easy. no crouching needed but then not it needs crouching or you lag back into the window. and lots of other types of lags on that map
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 pm

oh those. That's not lag. It's just nexon failing hard with their new character models.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

yeah but sometimes you just go backwards a lot and it just happens more in two towers than any other map. so that's why no one really plays it much anymore
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 am

I really just think it's the character models. It's because of how TT was designed that makes you go backwards a lot. It has many windows. what other map has a shit load of windows you can go in through? If im not mistaken, they changed the character models a while back. The windows on the other maps causes this backwards thing also. Blame the character models not the map.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 am

Well either way, nexon did sometihng and won't fix it because back then it was perfect. there were many more TT games way back but now it's obsolete
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:08 am

To bad they can't do a 'Two Towers Maps and Player" restore like Windows has!! Haha!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Not exactly. It's because there's more varieties of maps. Lol that is impossible daddy. Very Happy
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:23 pm

lol doesn't matter all those maps suck and the older maps are still more played than those newer ones. except oil rig. but whatever
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 pm

No, it's just that people suck at TT. that's why they don't play it. once again it's not the map's fault, It's the character model's fault. Very Happy
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 am

nah i see plenty of good TT players but there's still not a lot of TT games because many of the people who used to play TT stopped playing CA. i'm quite close to following really
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 am

Divide00 wrote:many of the people who used to play TT stopped playing CA. i'm quite close to following really
NOO!!!! Sad
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 am

what about the Government? A few of their members branched off from a TT clan (Pandemonium.) so what the fk are they doing and not playing TT. Also don't forget that everybody is getting old. They don't have the time to be playing CA.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:29 am

I know Very Happy just saying. government does random stuff iuno what they play mostly o_o the members that branched off usually play like oil rig or something I guess o_o or elim pro in grave
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:50 am

So pwned is still running this clan? Managing a clan is very inconvenient and retarded. Oh yeah, I remember pwned trying to convince me that Ragavan666 dude was legit and stuff. Trog and cilio both said he hacked. I think Wang even said so. When Ragavan didn't know me and wasn't in our clan yet, i played against him and he was very blatant. After he did join, i played against him again and it wasn't as blatant as it usually was.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:58 am

pwned never really ran the clan, though he helped out. and i don't remember any ragavan guy lol. but whatever they're like not in the clan anymore, iuno what happened but pwned left the clan
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next