Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

So what are your plans for Thankgiving??

4 posters

Go down

So what are your plans for Thankgiving?? Empty So what are your plans for Thankgiving??

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay lets get some "juices" flowing here...

So what are all your plans for Gobble day/weekend?

We will be having a traditional "brunch" on thursday...then we're flying out that afternoon to Oahu for Black Friday!! and coming back Sat afternoon. But our menu will be..

Turkey
gravy
Ham
stuffing
rice
mash potatoes
corn
Salad
assorted veggies
pumkin pies and other assorted pies and desserts

Gotta love the holidayz!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

So what are your plans for Thankgiving?? Empty Re: So what are your plans for Thankgiving??

Post by -Fongstar- Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Hmong New Year is this Thanksgiving. Think of it like it was an October fest. It is 4 days long starting on Thursday till Sunday. I plan to not wear traditional Hmong clothes because i hate it.
What we do is learn about our own culture, eat traditional food, dancing, singing, and have bull fights ( Of course that isn't allowed). People come from all over the United states just to attend it.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

So what are your plans for Thankgiving?? Empty Re: So what are your plans for Thankgiving??

Post by VenArch Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 am

So uhh,

Tomorrow, Skyrim, BF3, CA, etc

Thursday, going to some Asian gathering with a shit ton of karaoke. Good thing there are other kids there. Downloaded the new Zelda game, Skyward Sword, and hope to play it there.

Friday, goin out to buy a SSD and a couple other peripherals.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Skyrim.

Very Happy
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:04 am

I'm going to chill in my basement evaluating reports for about a week, study a bit for some exams, finish up some projects, and enjoy my mothers delicious cooking.

life is good ^.^

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum