Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Augmented.

3 posters

Go down

Augmented. Empty Augmented.

Post by frenchkill0r Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 am

Is it just me or are the people in this clan bs. Such as Morphic the #1 player as of now. First of he came out of nowhere and beat out greatfullded, and TTdigital. I found this to be very odd. I looked at his stats(Morphic) on the ca website and he seems legit. I then proceeded to look at the rest of his clan. I found that a lot of the players started on 11/12/11, and they are now ltc, or generals of the army. Im pretty sure that is impossible to achieve in 7 days. Then I went back to Morphic and saw on his profile that he has a 207 kill streak. I dont think it is possible to get a 207 ks but what do I know. Then I looked at his exp in relation to the number of rounds that he has played. He has 14464541 exp and 6950 matches played. So he is making roughly 2081 exp on average per round. This I dont think is very bs because I believe that you can achieve this in cabin fever. But when I looked back on the ca website it says he has played cf 2% of the time which is only 139 rounds played of it. So my question that I leave you all with is how the hell can he make 2081 exp per round?
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Augmented. Empty Re: Augmented.

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:37 am

HACKS. That was pretty obvious to me the first time I saw him as #1. I didn't look into it as much as you did, but this has happened before; some people make it to GOA using hacks and Nexon seems to lag behind - which I believe to be the case in this situation. :I

There was also a series of hackers going by some name incorporating "AUG" about a year and a half ago... more or less. They used the augmented hacks, I believe, and they all had that as their name as an inside joke. So to me, this clan looks to be just another group of hackers looking to troll Nexon again, like the epidemic that happened prior.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 am

well obviously, but what I also dont get is why arent other people making a scene about the matter. In the ca forums not a single topic is about this, and on cbl there isnt a topic about it either. And they arent even dirty on cbl eventhough one of their players was banned. Even if nexon doesnt have proof of their hacks, cant they still ban them for powerleveling?
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:47 am

I agree...I remember when there was the hacking group (MPGH) had a hacking clan in CA..it was like as soon as I seen one of them in game I would leave!

DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down