Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

well well well well well well well...

+4
sparkvoltage
frenchkill0r
-Fongstar-
gilgamesh993
8 posters

Go down

well well well well well well well... Empty well well well well well well well...

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 am

... what do we have here?

https://i.imgur.com/UamMk.png

they fix my problem when I'm not interested in the game anymore... well played nexon, well played.

using it anyway. Razz

gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

well well well well well well well... Empty Re: well well well well well well well...

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:17 am

Nexon is just a Giant Troll. well well well well well well well... 951337 well well well well well well well... 390474184
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

well well well well well well well... Empty Re: well well well well well well well...

Post by frenchkill0r Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 am

that new ar is pretty good, if you were looking for something to get. It is very similar to the gp m416 both stat wise and performance. i picked it up a couple times and it is quite good. I might buy it myself
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

GIFT MEH!

Lol they probably saw your inactivity and decided to bribe you back into this game by replying to your ticket.

Fuggin' nexon.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Are they serious?? Over 1 YEAR Later!!! And yes, like Spark said it looks like they are bribing you back..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Can I get a Tracker Knife? Very Happy
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm

well it's working. I hardly ever get nx, so this is a little treat. Plus, I can't get bf3 to work, so for now I'll just check some ca out.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm

VenArch wrote:Can I get a Tracker Knife? Very Happy

nidge getout
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Lol.

Just buy yourself something nice, cause I don't think you can like redeem it for money or anything.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:03 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:I can't get bf3 to work, so for now..

What type of laptop you got? The last ditched effort would be to backup your data and use the special partition on the hard drive and do the Windows 7 reformat and restore to original factory specs and then I would update the video and also sound drivers first before installing anything, even before installing any Anti virus software..if that goes good, then re-download BF3 and try it...Only because when you tried the update the video before it BSOD on you, so doing the clean install should take the driver updates better. You should be able to play BF3 on your laptop, your specs should work.
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 pm

bf3 on a laptop? LOL WAT thats gonna be so laggy omg. its bad on my pc xD Gl getting it to work gil. just make sure u have win 7, and dx10 or 11 graphics or it wont work incase u diddnt check yet or something. but i agree w daddy. try reformatting. fixed my issues when i had them

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:02 pm

LOOOL I went into the game to find out my nx amount increased by 5k. A while ago, my acc got phished and some guy spent the nx. Guess they finally compensated me too.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Gil has problems install Origin, not Battlefield itself.

As for its performance, I could run BF3 somewhat stably on a GeForce 9500 GT at 1024 by 768, so it's possible for his mobile GPU...

And he can play Crysis on it, so he should be fine with at least a mix of medium to low settings.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialaim Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Nexon............ I don't know what to say....... I mean being late is better than nothing........... but 1 year??? o_O

But I'm glad that you g0t the NX back Very Happy
Specialaim
Specialaim

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 am

lol, i actually thought it was two years... felt like a really long time. but yeah... they gave me an extra 5k for the delay... five dollars for a whole year's wait.

worth it. = u =

and as for bf3, when i played the beta, i was able to play it really well. It looked so amazing. It was so immersive, even though i had no idea what i was doing. But still, i really want to get this thing working.

Again, I don't know what EA was thinking setting up this piece of shit launcher. They had bfbc2 on steam, why couldn't they continue; IT WORKED JUST FINE ON THAT. but they had to be nexon fanatics and shove barbed dildos up their dick holes because they're so fucked up.

imadbrah
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:55 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:but they had to be nexon fanatics and shove barbed dildos up their dick holes because they're so fucked up.

Quite eloquent.

I assume you don't want to try the Razor1911 cracked version?
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:55 am

the cracked version could get ur acc banned lol. anyways, is there an error message or something that comes up when you install origin? i mean, you had it in the beta, what did you do to break it? lol...come on man. and btw, if u ran it good in beta, it will be better in this version. u should get like 10 more fps then the beta. its nice Smile gl on ur probs man lol

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:26 pm

I tried the cracked version, but I don't get it... I did what it said - which wasn't much - and nothing really happened...

and acid, I only got it to work once with the beta. I've always had this problem with origin. that's why I've been complaining about them using it instead of steam.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:I tried the cracked version, but I don't get it... I did what it said - which wasn't much - and nothing really happened...

and acid, I only got it to work once with the beta. I've always had this problem with origin. that's why I've been complaining about them using it instead of steam.

If you can do it now, see if you can call them.. Here's a link with contact info..

http://help.ea.com/article/customer-support-phone-and-chat-contact-information
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 am

Thanks for that link. I was gonna ask you for it sooner or later. So when I can i'll get on it and hopefully get owned with you guys.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Got it working for Gil finally. Dat nub was downloading the desktop version of AMD's drivers for his laptop....lol

But hay, it works.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:38 pm

insinuating that i still have the desktop version...

well well well well well well well... 951337
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:01 am

Fak yea!! So GIL are you up and running now!!! DA!!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum