Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

What other clans were you in...Not in CA but in any other games??

+2
VenArch
DaddyAshuu
6 posters

Go down

What other clans were you in...Not in CA but in any other games?? Empty What other clans were you in...Not in CA but in any other games??

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I thought i'd drop this in the General Pub...

Okay..So what other clans/games were u guys in or are in currently??

I was in:

Wuss Clan and my IGN was [Wuss]Nobody we were a Quake 2 LMCTF clan..I still keep in touch with them, made good friends same as with Pandemonium, although Wuss clan tend to be around my age..LOL!

For those who don't know what LMCTF is..

This was two of the better teams..LOL! We used to play against these two teams ALOT..our clan had it's good days and bad, mostly bad..haha..but the comradely was great! The best thing that i loved was "Offhand Grapple" when you would watch people use it it was like spiderman swinging around..I got so good at it that i could grapple from one base to the other and never touch the ground!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

What other clans were you in...Not in CA but in any other games?? Empty Re: What other clans were you in...Not in CA but in any other games??

Post by VenArch Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:58 pm

I've been in Ninja Assassins in Halo 1, with the tag NÅ]Pie (can't believe I remembered the alt code for that after all these years), and it was fantastic. I see resemblances of this clan to NÅ] in every way.

Jec59, our leader was kinda like rawad in his inactiveness and informality. Gil was like Topeka, our co-leader, intelligent, sarcastic, sadistic, etc. Divide was like Meatwad, or Edwin, in his post whoring and all. And spark would have resembled LeCrae: not the best (no offense), but still good enough to be recognized, very good minded, civilized, and genuinely nice to be around.

Too bad I forgot my password for the NÅ] forums... Sad

Also, before Pande, I was in xXDeadlyshotsXx or something, with my friends Kim-bob and -itzNinja-_- They aren't on as much, being CoD whores, but we were very much focused on CW's. I think for -Unthinkable-, the clan me, Kim, and Ninja made after Deadlyshots got hacked, we have like 1000 CW's and like 600 wins, yea, we were very focused on that. That's kinda how I got good at this game, playing against a multitude of clans, some WOGL, some just genuinely good.

Everything else was either with IRL friends or not notable, but still interesting.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

What other clans were you in...Not in CA but in any other games?? Empty Re: What other clans were you in...Not in CA but in any other games??

Post by Divide00 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 pm

lolwut you post whore more than me

I was never in any clan cause I never liked being in clans. I felt that if I was in a clan, I'd restrict myself of having fun cause I'd need to CW and blah blah, and since I didn't like doing that much anyways. However, I decided to try it out cause of Gil and found out this clan is pretty amazing. Then I met Daddy and got to know him better, which was really nice as well. I forget who were the old members of this clan so sorry if I forget you, but you guys were really fun Very Happy Still are actually

Then for awhile my friends and I wanted to play more elim pro together so we were like, WHY DON'T WE MAKE A CLAN AND CW? Bad idea. We had skype, cause no one liked Teamspeak and stuff, and we used skype everyday anyways, but still.....the amounts of hackers in CW were ridiculous back then; prolly still is as ridiculous. We just wanted to play so we never really checked anyone, but we never did it on our mains so we had alternates, cause our mains were all in pandemonium. I guess people don't like CWing with alts/low levels which I understand, so the ones who do prolly has hacks as backup. We've met so many hackers we just quit. Made another clan though, this time only I had an alt and the rest of them left Pand on their mains to join. Called HiddenAces now, they're stiill in it. Clan warred on that too but the hackers were still the same. So we stopped trying. And they stopped playing..most of them.

All in all it's fun being in pand, though I wish clan wars aren't stressed so much in this game. Meh whatever
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Been in Clan Ak47 since 2004 till 2006 on Starcraft. Clan Ak was around since 2002, so we were a pretty damn old and well respected that we stayed around for so long. My IGN on there was Ak_Fire and still has its stats of 1750 wins to 744 loses.

The next game that I played was Cabal Online. Joined the guild Faith and been with them since 2008. AeonsEternal is our leader, who's actually quite active. Even though he claims to be so busy =D. We've played Requiem, Allods Online, Vindictus, and right now we're currently playing Dragon Nest and League of Legends.
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am

I played Dragon Nest in beta and it was okay...did it change alot?
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:25 am

Well it's just boring. I hate that it's not real world like Allods or WoW but instances. The only appealing part at least for me is the pvp. But I don't want to lose to my guild mates in a pvp... I'll never hear the end of it, lol.
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:29 am

Lol Nami Play League of legends?
If you do. Come play with me and blanca. Very Happy
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:30 am

My IGN is Namiikaze. ADD!
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by guildamage Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:17 pm

I've heard LoL was pretty good, maybe i should give it a try...

guildamage
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 pm

It's a good game, at the same time quite depressing. Human stupidity is immeasurable in there...
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down