Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

NEWS FLASH!! Fugitives Escape Nexon Prison!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!

+2
Pwnedbygunz
DaddyAshuu
6 posters

Go down

NEWS FLASH!! Fugitives Escape Nexon Prison!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!! Empty NEWS FLASH!! Fugitives Escape Nexon Prison!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 am

NEWS FLASH!!!!! NEW FLASH!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!

Aug 10 at 3:45 am an unknown number of ex-military, mercs and Specs broke out of Nexon Maximum Security VP (Nexon's Virtual Prison)!! In a daring escape! Fugitives are now at large and might have gone back to their old battle areas. They are considered armed and very Dangerous!!! Fugitives was last seen in the areas of Two Towers, but could have made their way to The Oil Rig or even of the roof Tops of Vertigo or the junk yard area called junk flea. They might be on the East Coast or West Coast...We have no idea where they might be at.

We are looking for some harden Virtual Bounty Hunters to go after them and bring them in. Dead or Deader.

Virtual Bails bonds man Daddyashuu from the Hawaiian Blood Line Bail bonds company will be looking for some very heavy, hard hitting, mean, cold-killing Bounty Hunters to be able to go out and Track and find these bandits and bring their screen shot heads in!!

In the next few days, we will gather up and list your bounties and your rewards..

Signup will be open in the next 12-24hrs!!!!

Stay Tuned!!!

Last edited by DaddyAshuu on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

NEWS FLASH!! Fugitives Escape Nexon Prison!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!! Empty Re: NEWS FLASH!! Fugitives Escape Nexon Prison!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Is this like a nexon event and you need help? or where you just blazed at the moment and wrote this just for the hell pf it <33333
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

NEWS FLASH!! Fugitives Escape Nexon Prison!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!! Empty Re: NEWS FLASH!! Fugitives Escape Nexon Prison!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:36 pm

like a boss. xD
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Pwnedbygunz wrote:Is this like a nexon event and you need help? or where you just blazed at the moment and wrote this just for the hell pf it <33333

LOL! nah, this is just a clan event we're going to see if we can get running...It does sound like something that Nexon would write up tho!! I'm pretty creative, they should hire me to write their story lines!! haha!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Wow, that was really well written Daddy. LOL
Nice job.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:Is this like a nexon event and you need help? or where you just blazed at the moment and wrote this just for the hell pf it <33333

LOL! nah, this is just a clan event we're going to see if we can get running...It does sound like something that Nexon would write up tho!! I'm pretty creative, they should hire me to write their story lines!! haha!!

ok looks nice but im kinda lazy to ready so ur gonna have to tell exactly what were gonna do xD Smile What a Face

im definitively in btw!
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 am

DarkAngel wrote:
DaddyAshuu wrote:

ok looks nice but im kinda lazy to ready so ur gonna have to tell exactly what were gonna do xD Smile What a Face

im definitively in btw!

LOL! The Event is called "Bounty Hunters", reader digest version..

Your the Bounty Hunters and I give you guys WANTED names that I get from anywhere in game and you guys go out and hunt them down, kill them, take a SS and post that SS back here under the approriate heading/topic...Everyone that brings in a bounty will get something, but the two top prizes will go to the 'first' kill and the "most' bounties brought in...Once it starts everyone will have 96 hours to get in their Bounty's. I'll get the rules up and posted very soon. Will also be recruit the hunters...
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 am

LOL, can i be a fugitive Very Happy I guarantee no one will find me Razz
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 am

So uh....you just kill them, SS it, give it to you and we good? Interesting Very Happy
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 am

Divide00 wrote:So uh....you just kill them, SS it, give it to you and we good? Interesting Very Happy

Yes, not to complicated..the hardest thing as with any real bounty hunting is finding the bounty!! That will take some clever challenge and ingenuity or just dam luck! Very Happy
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down