Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Ideas for another Clan Event.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ideas for another Clan Event. Empty Ideas for another Clan Event.

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:we need some cyber weed we're so laid back. ;D

Ideas for another Clan Event. Marijuana_leaf

so what it really comes down to is signing up on this website. it can really make a difference and we should really start to enforce it more with the other members that arent. we could do more clan events which require u to sign up on the site, and that would serve as a tool to get more people on. even other clan members signed up already, ask other members that arent signed up to join; it doesnt have to just be restricted to the admins.

I agree..we need all clan members, not just admins, to promote this site to each other and others...I'm also open to add clan events too..if anyone can come up with more ideas, lets start hearing them! Ven did an excellent one last month..I'll look around and see if I can come up with anything also. For prizes, we can geat creative and instead of NX/GP all time, maybe if we could offer "special" links to games/apps that the winner might want to try Wink? Just thinking or different prizes that we could give out to the winners..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Ideas for another Clan Event. Empty Re: Ideas for another Clan Event.

Post by VenArch Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 am

Yea daddy, I was just thinking of hosting another event. I have like 5k nx left to spare for prizes. Now just some ideas.

We could also makei t a requirement to register at the site to participate.

And btw...I think this clan ia going along just fine. Similar to what ears said, my last clans got really native for like 2 months, so were doing great.

EDIT: wtf ears? That should say eafd
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 am

from your phone? i was wondering if that was really you posting and not someone else with worse spelling... u also got "native" mixed up in there....
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 am

Yea that was my phone's autocorrect. blahblahblahblahblahblahblh

Meh, turns out I only have 3k left. I guess first place can get a Myst Echo, and second place can get access to another game, if I can find it.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 am

rock paper scissors tournament.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:rock paper scissors tournament.

Best ASCII art contest? Very Happy
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:33 am

well this is starting to get off topic.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Ideas for another Clan Event. Backto10

Okay...So I have a few NX that I can throw in also...I'm trying to think of a event...my event might not anything to do with CA, tho..it might be something else, if i can figure it out correctly...
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Okay..it looks like I'll have to go with a CA event game..before I come out with my idea, is there a way to gift NX or GP from my account to another? or only through purchases?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:44 pm

well you could have given them the code on the nx card, and they could have redeemed all the nx for themselves...

gp u cant though...
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:11 pm

ideas... we could think of a mode to play and just do that. maybe ctf... or spy hunt...

ctf; we could make teams.. whichever wins moves on to some kind of tourney.. oma maybe. the losers could also get to do something...

spy hunt; first one to get finish a game as ss twice or first one to kill ss twice wins? im just thinking that because getting ss is cheap, so there should be other chances for others to get it... and killing ss gives equal opportunity to win. only downside it'd take a while.

just throwing ideas out.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:41 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:ideas... we could think of a mode to play and just do that. maybe ctf... or spy hunt...

ctf; we could make teams.. whichever wins moves on to some kind of tourney.. oma maybe. the losers could also get to do something...

spy hunt; first one to get finish a game as ss twice or first one to kill ss twice wins? im just thinking that because getting ss is cheap, so there should be other chances for others to get it... and killing ss gives equal opportunity to win. only downside it'd take a while.

just throwing ideas out.

I like those ideas! We can use them!

My idea is called Bounty Hunter..I'm the collector on someone that I need for you to kill...It could be ANYONE even someone in our clan...So whoever decides to enter the event I would issue a bounty to each player..I could even issue it against each player..you'll never know. In order to collect, you'll have to kill them and SS it and posted in a topic that I'll start maybe called WANTED...I'll issue maybe 2 or 3 kills for each of my bounty hunters and the one that gets all there bounty in wins! Remember that in real life bounty hunting you have to find the bounty and they could be on any server, on at any time, on any mode/map...I even won't know where the bounty is, I'll just be issuing out names. I will try my best to make sure that the first bounty is someone that is on alot, after the first bounty, I'll scan the maps for the top 5 on random maps and issue those names out. I'll give say a week for the bounties for be called in. This is just a rough draft on an event I was thinking of?? What u guys think of it??
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 pm

lol that's REALLY creative. i like that. xD so if someone had a bounty on their head, u said whoever the bounty hunter is, has to kill that person 2 or 3 times? or am i misunderstanding that? and if i am reading that correctly, if someone in the clan had a bounty on them, should they maybe require more kills? considering we know where to find each other, mostly.

but i like that idea. sounds a lot better than mine. xD

you would just need some extra time to prepare and set up.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Thanks! I was thinking of having 2 or 3 different names..I'm mulling it through...if there's more names then it'll be much challenging and a little more effort to track them all down...

I'm also thinking if I should issue the same 2 or 3 to everyone?? or should each bounty collector have their own?? easier if I can issue just one set to everyone..I might have to make the names more challenging to get, if everyone gets the same names...what you guys think??
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:41 pm

That would need some uber preparation and organization, but it sounds ossim. And even though my iPad wants to correc ossim to LASIK...it sounds like an insane amount if fun.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Thanks! I was thinking of having 2 or 3 different names..I'm mulling it through...if there's more names then it'll be much challenging and a little more effort to track them all down...

I'm also thinking if I should issue the same 2 or 3 to everyone?? or should each bounty collector have their own?? easier if I can issue just one set to everyone..I might have to make the names more challenging to get, if everyone gets the same names...what you guys think??

yeah im thinking maybe even one name, if it doesnt include a pandemonium member. they might not be too active, and we probably wouldnt have heard of them anyway. so if you were to have someone try to kill another pande member, then they should have another person to kill.

and i dont think that everyone should have the same person... maybe a couple of us have the same person but that's about it. if everyone had the same person, you'd just join into their rooms all the time hoping they'd have found they're target. it'd be cool if that person was in on it too, so if they ever did see one of us they'd try to avoid us. maybe you can talk to some friends on messenger and ask them to play along.

gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 am

Okay..as for the names, to make sure they're some what active players..I was thinking of getting them off the top 5 list (not only from Two tower maps or eli games)..maybe higher ranks so it pretty sure that they play.

yea, also depending on how many hunters we get, will be how many different names I'll throw out..

But, I just want to keep it as simple as possible...this is how I was gonna do it, tell me what you guys think...

when I get ready to run it, I'm going to browse in game through maps and what not and collect however many names I need, then post it on the Wanted topic and who will need to hunt who. Then just wait for the "heads" to roll in, LOL!! whoever fullfills thier bounty first wins?? I know it sounds to dam simple, I must be missing something...

This first rd..I'll exclude other Pande members as bounties and just have our Hunters go for other players this time and we can see how well this runs..

I wish I could transfer NX..but I can give out 30-day NX whatever u want or a good case? (i'm not familiar with cases so please help me with which case is the best prize to give out..I want to make sure the winner gets a good one!)

What you think?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 am

How about we knife them instead of kill them, that'd be more challenging.

VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 am

well that's easy for you because you've got the knife from hell.

and i think finding them will be hard enough.

and daddy, what if no one finds their target? :O
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 am

Fine, lets be more specific. how about we have to headshot them with a combat shovel.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:40 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:
and daddy, what if no one finds their target? :O

THATS my only draw back...

SO...I was thinking of 96 hour OR would a week be better or to long for a deadline to find as many as possible??

I was thinking this..

if there's say 6 hunters, I'll issue one bounty per every 2 hunters? More than 6 then I'll drop to one... So, the more the hunters the less bounty i'll put on. So that if theres 8 or 10 hunters, I'm not looking for 16 or 20 bounty's..I was also thinking that after say 72 hours, (I'm pretty sure someone will bring a bounty in way before then) of hunting if no one found anyone yet, then the list would open to everyone and all bountys will be fair game for all hunters. so if there's 6 hunters, no one brings in a bounty in 72 hours.. it'll open up to 12 bounties that anyone can bring in before the deadline....you can bring in as many as possible within the deadline. Note that if someone posted a kill already before you then you can't count it as yours as the bounty is already "dead", so be sure your not chasing a ghost!.

Also, if someone brings in their kill(s) within 24-48 hours ,should we end it OR should it go to "Sudden-death" and all bounties are open and whoever bring in the most in 72 hours win?? I kinda want this even to go for around a week, if possible, that way if you really want to hunt you can hunt to your hearts content, if not and you just feel like playing and hunting a bit then you have that option also.

Remember there are MANY ways in the game to find your bounty...I can think of 3 right off the top of my head..

I'll put a deadline when I need the bounties in by. Also, I wouldn't mind getting you guys some easy prey that are on alot and easy to find BUT I don't want this to be to easy, gotta put some challenge in it.

DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 am

that all sounds good but would you gift people for each bounty they collect? like u said if we issued a sudden death where all bounties are open, and you could collect as many as you wanted, would compensate for everyone? if that's what you were thinking, then to lighten the load, i'd be willing to gift some gp stuff. maybe the rewards could be exponential with the target's rank. that could also lighten the burden. (if that's what u had in mind)

but yeah i'd like to have it stretched out to a week as well. this sounds really fun. if someone get's theirs relatively quickly then they should get some first place prize to make it somewhat worthwhile. idk what though. maybe something dependent on an amount of nx, say 5k~... but i dont want to make you go broke. Razz

key points; first place prize, and player compensation?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Would a NX Crate be good as first prize (Most Bounty)? Then I was thinking (First Bounty) GP Case and everyone else that brings something in..maybe GP/EXP bonus??
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm

ok that sounds good.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Okay..Ill create a new topic later and start getting names, put up the rules and get a start date... Very Happy
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next