Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Solar Blast is FRYING the Earth!!

3 posters

Go down

Solar Blast is FRYING the Earth!! Empty Solar Blast is FRYING the Earth!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:22 am

Well..atleast my Internet!!!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903454504576490641577134256.html
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Solar Blast is FRYING the Earth!! Empty Re: Solar Blast is FRYING the Earth!!

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:39 am

:O TO CONTINUE READING SUBSCRIBE!!!@! HURRRRRRRR-

this is the first report i've heard about anything like this happening... in the last decade. that's because the sun goes through an 11 year cycle where there's a lack of sunspots (which give off more heat than the surrounding surface of the sun). There's something about the lack of sunspots every 11 years (approx) that causes some mayhem with solar flares. i dont know too much more about it.. other than i think the media is overreacting, considering there were other more serious instances in the past. i think there was a large scale blackout in the late 80s, early 90s? pretty recent.

might happen again... might not. perfect timing though, right? country is in the crapper, end of the world happening in 2012 (def) and half the world is in civil war.

cheers
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 am

gilgamesh993 wrote::O TO CONTINUE READING SUBSCRIBE!!!@! HURRRRRRRR-

this is the first report i've heard about anything like this happening... in the last decade. that's because the sun goes through an 11 year cycle where there's a lack of sunspots (which give off more heat than the surrounding surface of the sun). There's something about the lack of sunspots every 11 years (approx) that causes some mayhem with solar flares. i dont know too much more about it.. other than i think the media is overreacting, considering there were other more serious instances in the past. i think there was a large scale blackout in the late 80s, early 90s? pretty recent.

might happen again... might not. perfect timing though, right? country is in the crapper, end of the world happening in 2012 (def) and half the world is in civil war.

cheers

wow. This was longer than the article...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 am

=_= u didnt read the article obv.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 am

VenArch wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote::O TO CONTINUE READING SUBSCRIBE!!!@! HURRRRRRRR-

cheers

wow. This was longer than the article...

Razz LOL!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum