Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

D.i.P. Affiliation

+9
itzjohn
Namikaze
VenArch
-Fongstar-
gilgamesh993
eafd
Pwnedbygunz
DaddyAshuu
acidreamer
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D.i.P. Affiliation Empty D.i.P. Affiliation

Post by acidreamer Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:05 am

Gunz, EvanTech, and myself set up an affiliation with you guys. Gunz came onto our vent to talk to us about the merging of clans. To make things clear, EvanTech and myself do not tolerate people recruiting people directly from other clans, i.e. asking all of you to leave Pandemonium and join D.i.P. I mentioned the fact we could have an affiliation with Pandemonium in the post about merging. We set this up and this is how it works.

-Pandemonium and D.i.P. members will not kick one another from games.
-Pandemonium and D.i.P. members will stick up for one another.
-Pandemonium and D.i.P. members will not flame each others' clans.
-D.i.P. welcomes any Pandemonium member onto vent, into our games and the website.
-Pandemonium must remain CBL Clean.

In simple terms, we will become allies. Fight together in Combat Arms as one large force.

This is really the basics of what D.i.P. is requesting as an affiliation. We are open minded about this, I encourage all Pandemonium members to post ideas about the affiliation and possible changes to the affiliation.

-Thanks

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

D.i.P. Affiliation Empty Re: D.i.P. Affiliation

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:56 am

acidreamer wrote: We set this up and this is how it works.

-Pandemonium and D.i.P. members will not kick one another from games.
-Pandemonium and D.i.P. members will stick up for one another.
-Pandemonium and D.i.P. members will not flame each others' clans.
-D.i.P. welcomes any Pandemonium member onto vent, into our games and the website.
-Pandemonium must remain CBL Clean.

In simple terms, we will become allies. Fight together in Combat Arms as one large force.

This is really the basics of what D.i.P. is requesting as an affiliation. We are open minded about this, I encourage all Pandemonium members to post ideas about the affiliation and possible changes to the affiliation.

-Thanks

This sounds fine...I think most of us do this now anyways..I know I stick up for DIP if someone QQ and as emod I dont kick DIP members they all play pretty much the same style that we play. I don't flame any clan..unless they just hacked us out of a CW game..We work hard at keeping us CBL clean, but nothing is foolproof. We kik them fast!!

Now, some questions for DIP, do you guys have a website that we can also visit and maybe get to know you guys more? This site here really feels like "HOME" for some of us and has helped us tremendously to keep us together and keeping the information flowing to all active members. Also, we like this site as we can come here and blow off some steam, talk shit and just hangout and talk what ever we feel like. Also can we get vent info so we can get on it and whats your website??

Thanks for the info!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Yeah, I set up the afilation with our new friends, D.I.P. I feel that this is a good idea Anyways, yeah anyways, idk, have fun guys. I'll post more info when i get home. I'm using the school's computers and ppl are surrounding me now lol. More info when I get home, typing this in school is wierd Razz
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:20 pm

bboi's still interested in merging...

we need a way to communicate between both clans

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:40 pm

@ eafd, that's their vent thing.

and obviously we dont have everyone from our clan that's on this site. we will enforce that rule more strictly, but if someone who is not informed and violates this agreement we have, either come here and post something about it or contact an admin personally, and we will take it from there. same for u guys too.

now will this be solely with the D.i.P clan or will it also be enforced in the farm team? because i know at least two people in the farm team that are hard to deal with when i enter their emod rooms. I'm hopeful that i can find an elite room and not have any issues.

ALSO!! try to make this thing... easier? like acid, ur coming here and being very official, which is great, dont get me wrong, but i dont want this to be like an official treaty between warring countries. it should be relaxed and we should not think: oh there's that clan that we have to be friends with. better fake a smile. You know what i mean? this is too dramatic; we should all loosen up.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 pm

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:08 pm

fong, how long have you not been playing CA o-o

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:11 am

We can tell that Fong is disappoint.

Also, kinda like Gil said, try not to be that formal. We of Pandemonium, generally, do not give a flying donkey...or maybe this is just me...about formalities and proper etiquette. However, I personally don't want to see people trollin' and being noobs, a little like what I'm seeing now in Pande.

A mix would be nice, a blending of two different personalities, one that retains all of the hilarity, geniality, and carelessness that we love, but restraining some of the proper decorum that you guys seem to...enforce? Or at least what I view of you when I see you guys in game.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:12 am

I like to be formal about things like this. i run the farm team, and im a dip admin and representative. i know you guys dont get two shits about the "properness" of how i wrote it. i find it would be easier just to write it how i did. i wasnt even trying to ruin the relaxed feel. now for other things like ventrilo, the website ect here we go. (i wont be formal, just for you gil Smile.) ok for ventrilo, every user has to have a separate account to come on. so if you are interested in coming on vent, just add me and say "hey bitch make me a vent acc" lol. our website is a forum like this, although its extremely unactive. the admins of that forum have to approve your account before you can post anything. i applied for an account like 2 months ago..still not accepted. ill work on this so you guys and our clan can post about all kinds of stuff. also, D.i.P. and D.i.P. Farm Team are the same clan, the farm team is just for new recruits and people who do not meet the req for D.i.P. if there are any members from farm team that are a problem, let me know asap so i can deal with them. www.deathisphysical.com and pm me for ventrilo information.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 am

Also, if our forum doesnt start being more active, maybe we could share this. you wont need to put our name anywhere on here. just a place where pandemonium and dip can talk and get to know each other.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:40 am

death is physical?

i've always been told it was death in peace o-o

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:14 am

acidreamer wrote:I like to be formal about things like this. i run the farm team, and im a dip admin and representative. i know you guys dont get two shits about the "properness" of how i wrote it. i find it would be easier just to write it how i did. i wasnt even trying to ruin the relaxed feel. now for other things like ventrilo, the website ect here we go. (i wont be formal, just for you gil Smile.) ok for ventrilo, every user has to have a separate account to come on. so if you are interested in coming on vent, just add me and say "hey bitch make me a vent acc" lol. our website is a forum like this, although its extremely unactive. the admins of that forum have to approve your account before you can post anything. i applied for an account like 2 months ago..still not accepted. ill work on this so you guys and our clan can post about all kinds of stuff. also, D.i.P. and D.i.P. Farm Team are the same clan, the farm team is just for new recruits and people who do not meet the req for D.i.P. if there are any members from farm team that are a problem, let me know asap so i can deal with them. www.deathisphysical.com and pm me for ventrilo information.

Ok..thanks for the info..I'll apply for an account on the website and hopefully get a acceptance sooner than 2 months.. Very Happy
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:17 am

acidreamer wrote:Also, if our forum doesnt start being more active, maybe we could share this. you wont need to put our name anywhere on here. just a place where pandemonium and dip can talk and get to know each other.

That's fine with me..we have a open forum to all and D.I.P is more than welcome to join our discussions as well..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:39 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
acidreamer wrote:Also, if our forum doesnt start being more active, maybe we could share this. you wont need to put our name anywhere on here. just a place where pandemonium and dip can talk and get to know each other.

That's fine with me..we have a open forum to all and D.I.P is more than welcome to join our discussions as well..

seconded.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:45 am

VenArch wrote: However, I personally don't want to see people trollin' and being noobs, a little like what I'm seeing now in Pande.

D.i.P. Affiliation Coolfaceplz umadbrah?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:00 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:

D.i.P. Affiliation Coolfaceplz umadbrah?

Haha! Wasn't that the name of "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" Razz
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 am

...................................This is what happens when I'm barely on........ peace and love treaties.......
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 pm

HAY, we are elephants, we love giraffes.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 pm

what about dip farm team?
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Namikaze wrote:...................................This is what happens when I'm barely on........ peace and love treaties.......

D.i.P. Affiliation 239712
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 am

itzjohn wrote:what about dip farm team?

what about farm team?

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 am

acidreamer wrote:

what about farm team?

are we in an affiliation with D.I.P and D.I.P Farm Team or just D.I.P?
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazymf123 Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 am

itzjohn wrote:
acidreamer wrote:

what about farm team?

are we in an affiliation with D.I.P and D.I.P Farm Team or just D.I.P?

I think it's both. And this sounds like it will be good

crazymf123

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:56 am

D.I.P and D.I.P Farm are the same..

They have a "affiliation" section on their website, its a really nice site and EvanTech has posted that no MODs will kick us from thier rooms and I also concur the same..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am

D.i.P. and D.i.P. Farm Team is the same clan. The only difference is the rank requirements to join.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum