Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

I'm not playing on Kill Kreek map anynore!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm not playing on Kill Kreek map anynore!! Empty I'm not playing on Kill Kreek map anynore!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 am

No Moa!! That map is not for me..so sorry guys if they play on it..I just cannot and -0-0-7 feels the same!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

I'm not playing on Kill Kreek map anynore!! Empty Re: I'm not playing on Kill Kreek map anynore!!

Post by LuckyLotto Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:00 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:No Moa!! That map is not for me..so sorry guys if they play on it..I just cannot and -0-0-7 feels the same!

Woah owah woah what are you doing outside of two towers?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!

High treason!
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

I'm not playing on Kill Kreek map anynore!! Empty Re: I'm not playing on Kill Kreek map anynore!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 am

Yea..sorry about that one..we wanted to play a cw game against a clan that anywhere else in the world we would have STOMPED them into pulp..but they were master and insited on shit kreek and we agreed to play it..and ummm..well...not good..

NO Moa Shit Kreek!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:Yea..sorry about that one..we wanted to play a cw game against a clan that anywhere else in the world we would have STOMPED them into pulp..but they were master and insited on shit kreek and we agreed to play it..and ummm..well...not good..

NO Moa Shit Kreek!!

And I wasn't called because? Tips for Kill Creek: If you have eagle sharp vision, and are good with a snyper, you will survive. Just watch out for the noobs that hide behind the rocks. But since I have a dsr, I'm usually not afraid of that because the dsr is beast. It's usually a snyper's camping paradise, because ppl with snypers, will never move out from the base, and that's why I keep on getting multis and ultras and ppl QQ. I should of recorded those moments, but I'm dead serious it happened like how many times. DSR+whining noobs= rampage
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Gil can play this map o.o
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum