Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

DiP admins hacking

+8
MonkeysPwn
-Fongstar-
DaddyAshuu
gilgamesh993
VenArch
havimees
BlackLevia
eafd
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DiP admins hacking Empty DiP admins hacking

Post by eafd Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:15 pm

here's the youtube vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR5MnYf8EYs

forum topic:

http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/2/6518542/ShowThread.aspx

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

DiP admins hacking Empty Re: DiP admins hacking

Post by BlackLevia Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm

1. Never seen this guy before, in person
2. I didn't understand the video. @.@... Lol.
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:04 am

Lol. I'm gil Very Happy

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:18 am

search up the names.

also at the end he mentions a glitch in the hack that lentech "also experienced"

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:55 am

Hah saw this a couple of hours ago...

Apparently, Arges, the person not hacking, emailed hacks to Lentech. Lentech then used the hacks on BlackT00th's account, which is now banned. Some people commented that they recognized Len's voice in the vid. Lentech also seemed to have emailed Arges or Black back that he was sorry for using the hacks and setting him up or something.

ew.

The poster also claims to have a video of Kyuuba aimbotting but..................
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:32 am

havimees wrote:Lol. I'm gil Very Happy
'
dont push me hav. im not in a good mood.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:27 am

So sad. Mad
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Why do you think Waging the war die... cause the leader hacked or something like that... Lol
So sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeysPwn Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:49 am

If you guys want to know the story from my point of view....

Blackt00th, now known as _Sparky (under his new account, which was also known by many other names, such as noquarter and judgeme, cause hes not even a csm yet and has gotten tons of name changes b/c ppl know hes a hacker) was banned by nexon for hacking (that is, his old CPT account was banned, which was named blackt00th), and he was the leader of W.t.W. (Waging the War). He was in GtH under his new IGN, and when CBL found that out, they told GtH to remove him from their clan, they said they did, and in reality he had only gotten a name change. I was randomly on an alt one day playing in a GtH room when.... BAMMMM! _Sparky starts talking, I record it, and several ppl (EvanTech, Arges, etc...) confirm his voice as that of Blackt00th. So... _Sparky has started QQing cause we know who he is and we have told CBL who he is and they have removed GtH as an affiliate cause GtH still refuses to kick him (weird, GtH is supporting a hacker???, lol). GtH says that he was framed and all the evidence is faked/framed. They have created a video supposedly "revealing" Lentech as a hacker who sent _Sparky aug hacks... The email is definitely not from Lentech, (I'm not sure if _Sparky just made that fake email, or if he just used an online service to send an email from a different email, or another method to do that because it is very easy to do so.... (It's how people scam you saying they are your bank asking for CC info)) Since this incident, Lentech has been TVed again, and, what do you know, no hacks.... _Sparky also spent at least 20 megaphones spamming a No D.i.P. room (in papa server as always b/c w/o hacks he sucks, even in papa) and has had people constantly harassing D.i.P. since this incident occured. LT, the leader of GtH, replies to the video Arges posted on youtube of Blackt00th hacking by saying,

"Facts are There is no sound. But I did hear the copy with sound COUGH COUGH" LOOK'S ^^^" and someone tried to edit it. That's whay you only hear Arges voice in it. because if you do your research on it. Like we did!!! when you mess around with the file it flips the audio. so all you hear is your own voice. And in game go's quite low."

And since LT is an idiot and didn't do any research, Arges and Evan make a video proving him wrong about the sound, and that it's b/c of the logitech microphone Arges has which is reported to have this problem with taking videos.

LT and his whole clan still think that D.i.P. is a hacking clan, as well as that CBL is full of hackers...
So, who do you believe?

My response to _Sparky and GtH's conspiracy theories, their all around noobishness, and their false accusations of my fellow clanmates is....

Q_Q D.i.P.
MonkeysPwn
MonkeysPwn
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 am

Hi monkey.

Bye.

Respect to Dips that I've met, don't know most of them.
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:13 am

DiP admins hacking Memes-tldr

jk

ty for shedding some light upon it. interesting how all these other clans fall victim to hacks and always fall apart. someday... we will be among them.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeysPwn Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 am

No you won't fall apart...

That's what the remove from clan function is for Very Happy
MonkeysPwn
MonkeysPwn
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:42 am

no, we'll just remove everybody from clan...

keeps us all together Very Happy

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 am

MonkeysPwn wrote:If you guys want to know the story from my point of view....

Blackt00th, now known as _Sparky (under his new account, which was also known by many other names, such as noquarter and judgeme, cause hes not even a csm yet and has gotten tons of name changes b/c ppl know hes a hacker) was banned by nexon for hacking (that is, his old CPT account was banned, which was named blackt00th), and he was the leader of W.t.W. (Waging the War). He was in GtH under his new IGN, and when CBL found that out, they told GtH to remove him from their clan, they said they did, and in reality he had only gotten a name change. I was randomly on an alt one day playing in a GtH room when.... BAMMMM! _Sparky starts talking, I record it, and several ppl (EvanTech, Arges, etc...) confirm his voice as that of Blackt00th. So... _Sparky has started QQing cause we know who he is and we have told CBL who he is and they have removed GtH as an affiliate cause GtH still refuses to kick him (weird, GtH is supporting a hacker???, lol). GtH says that he was framed and all the evidence is faked/framed. They have created a video supposedly "revealing" Lentech as a hacker who sent _Sparky aug hacks... The email is definitely not from Lentech, (I'm not sure if _Sparky just made that fake email, or if he just used an online service to send an email from a different email, or another method to do that because it is very easy to do so.... (It's how people scam you saying they are your bank asking for CC info)) Since this incident, Lentech has been TVed again, and, what do you know, no hacks.... _Sparky also spent at least 20 megaphones spamming a No D.i.P. room (in papa server as always b/c w/o hacks he sucks, even in papa) and has had people constantly harassing D.i.P. since this incident occured. LT, the leader of GtH, replies to the video Arges posted on youtube of Blackt00th hacking by saying,

"Facts are There is no sound. But I did hear the copy with sound COUGH COUGH" LOOK'S ^^^" and someone tried to edit it. That's whay you only hear Arges voice in it. because if you do your research on it. Like we did!!! when you mess around with the file it flips the audio. so all you hear is your own voice. And in game go's quite low."

And since LT is an idiot and didn't do any research, Arges and Evan make a video proving him wrong about the sound, and that it's b/c of the logitech microphone Arges has which is reported to have this problem with taking videos.

LT and his whole clan still think that D.i.P. is a hacking clan, as well as that CBL is full of hackers...
So, who do you believe?

My response to _Sparky and GtH's conspiracy theories, their all around noobishness, and their false accusations of my fellow clanmates is....

Q_Q D.i.P.
i only rread one paragraph. i was to lazy to continue because i was thinking about a angry cheese pizza piece attacking a TREX while drinking milk

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:01 am

Well..i did read the whole think and who give a flying fak who hacks or not! There are so many other clans that are hacking and to just point a finger at one person/clan is crazy. This is something that nexon needs to very much deal with. They have inadiquate anti-hacking program. Atleast use something that works better than what they have now! PunkBuster or VAC or some other much better program. Also, they should stop letting players create brand new accounts. DO IP and MAC bannings also...you cant stop hacking I know that..but dam try and plug the giant gapping hole so as not to have 4 faken hackers on one server? Even with AA and other games I never seen so many hackers running rampant..take that back..Counter-Strike I did..lol..but not as bad as this..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:03 pm

nexon is so dumb that waste to much time coding new maps and guns and all these useless events. They should fix stuff up instead of causing more problems and bugs
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:39 pm

itzjohn wrote:nexon is so dumb that waste to much time coding new maps and guns and all these useless events. They should fix stuff up instead of causing more problems and bugs

I agree..instead of focusing or more or new content.. fix stuff that is broken now! Especially the hacking...if they could get the hacking down below even 40 percent..atleast then I wouldn't mind cw'ing as your chance of going up against a hacking clan is much less than what it is now..fak..we would dominate if everything was on the up-and-up..I know we would..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:
itzjohn wrote:nexon is so dumb that waste to much time coding new maps and guns and all these useless events. They should fix stuff up instead of causing more problems and bugs

I agree..instead of focusing or more or new content.. fix stuff that is broken now! Especially the hacking...if they could get the hacking down below even 40 percent..atleast then I wouldn't mind cw'ing as your chance of going up against a hacking clan is much less than what it is now..fak..we would dominate if everything was on the up-and-up..I know we would..

back then a new map came out after like three months, now it like every three weeks a new map comes out. Guns came out mabye once a month now like 1 week two new guns.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:Well..i did read the whole think and who give a flying fak who hacks or not! There are so many other clans that are hacking and to just point a finger at one person/clan is crazy. This is something that nexon needs to very much deal with. They have inadiquate anti-hacking program. Atleast use something that works better than what they have now! PunkBuster or VAC or some other much better program. Also, they should stop letting players create brand new accounts. DO IP and MAC bannings also...you cant stop hacking I know that..but dam try and plug the giant gapping hole so as not to have 4 faken hackers on one server? Even with AA and other games I never seen so many hackers running rampant..take that back..Counter-Strike I did..lol..but not as bad as this..

Nexon hire this man^^^ lol
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 pm

this whole thing is pointless and pathetic, too much clan drama.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeysPwn Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:33 am

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!

C.L.E.A.N. Teamviewed _Sparky and Guess what?!?!?!?! He had hacks on his comp, and they found the email on his comp and proved its fake, so GtH kicked _Sparky from their clan. GG _Sparky, we win Very Happy

However GtH still hasn't appologized to us...

Nexon does a much better job even on Maplestory with hacks than combat arms...
In maple story, they have autobans, whereas in combat arms, hackers don't even get banned. Nexon needs to fix some shit up...
MonkeysPwn
MonkeysPwn
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 am

MonkeysPwn wrote:GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!

C.L.E.A.N. Teamviewed _Sparky and Guess what?!?!?!?! He had hacks on his comp, and they found the email on his comp and proved its fake, so GtH kicked _Sparky from their clan. GG _Sparky, we win Very Happy

However GtH still hasn't appologized to us...

Nexon does a much better job even on Maplestory with hacks than combat arms...
In maple story, they have autobans, whereas in combat arms, hackers don't even get banned. Nexon needs to fix some shit up...

why do hackers agree to giving other people tv's... somethings up; they cant be that stupid.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 am

Probably just to clear their name. You can delete the hacks and injectors from your drive, but there are still traces of them around if you know where to look.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:02 am

but the people that are holding the tv can override the people looking by just moving the mouse away. if i had hacks i think i would try to keep them away from any information i had of it.

and monkey, did the tvers take ss's?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:05 am

Then that's probably a good enough reason to suspect that the person has hacks on their computer. If they didn't, why bother with trying to interfere? Idk, I usually reject TV's because I don't trust the majority of CA's community.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next