Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

TS/Vent......

5 posters

Go down

TS/Vent...... Empty TS/Vent......

Post by {-DethHathCome-} Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:55 pm

I was wondering if anyone had looked into setting up a teamspeak or ventrillo server for the clan? I would attempt this but as you all know my internet sucks dick. Would be useful for clan wars and the new public matches we're starting to do.
{-DethHathCome-}
{-DethHathCome-}
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

TS/Vent...... Empty Re: TS/Vent......

Post by havimees Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 pm

{-DethHathCome-} wrote:I was wondering if anyone had looked into setting up a teamspeak or ventrillo server for the clan? I would attempt this but as you all know my internet sucks dick. Would be useful for clan wars and the new public matches we're starting to do.
Yo we have a talk server already it's called GSC

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:37 am

i use 2 do a lot of ts w/ old clan.. rly ez 2 use and got on it w/ clan every time we play ca.
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by {-DethHathCome-} Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 am

havimees wrote:
{-DethHathCome-} wrote:I was wondering if anyone had looked into setting up a teamspeak or ventrillo server for the clan? I would attempt this but as you all know my internet sucks dick. Would be useful for clan wars and the new public matches we're starting to do.
Yo we have a talk server already it's called GSC

I like Teamspeak because of how easy it is to use. You paste the IP in and connect...
{-DethHathCome-}
{-DethHathCome-}
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 am

i have been recommending that we use the built-in CA voice chat as there's nothing to install or setup all you need is a mic..OR...Xfire as it also does more than a regular voice-chat program. But in reality, the 3 problems I found with voice chatting among a group is that for one thing, not everyone has a mic, the second is that alot of people are "shy" about talking over a voice program as they might feel like someone will think they sound silly. The third is that like with the cell phone and other communicating devices now..everyone seems to feel more comfortable "texting" someone than having an actual voice conversation now-a-days... That's why in most pub games you don't really hear anyone talking. Although, for myself if we do have any type of CW I would highly stress that ATLEAST one player use at the very least the built-in voice chat program to atleast bark out where he got killed, where the enemy is camping, let us know if they have mines..or whatever...

Ok..so after all that..what I would say then is this (Please other Admins let me know if you do not agree)..If there are members in the clan who choose to use Vent/TeamSpeak/Xfire or the built-in Ca voice program, Please go ahead and use it!..I would say that if you can get others to commit with you to using whatever programs you decide, more power to the clan, then even if we ALL do not want/have or use these programs, atleast there will be a few who do use it and hopefully WILL use these programs together if they CW together..In other words even if the clan as a whole doesn't use it you all are more than welcome to use whatever you want to help us in CW match..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:52 am

Yeah I agree. Its always helpful in a clan game to use ones mix. I've used the built in program as the only other program I have that can have voice chat is xfire and no one uses that and the last time I checked it was faulty. I believe the built in mid is sufficient enough for talking. I don't see any use for another program when we have one that's free and easier to use (imho).

Unless the other programs are better. I've never used any others.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down