Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Okay. So I did something really stupid...

+2
gilgamesh993
BlackLevia
6 posters

Go down

Okay. So I did something really stupid... Empty Okay. So I did something really stupid...

Post by BlackLevia Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 pm

I was trying to find out the BDate I entered for my acc, & I accidentally guessed it right, & Nexon sends an email to my bined email ad. w/ a random pw. But I had like 15 email ads, some of them which I checked, some of them which I can't remember the pw, or the address, or both. i.e I don't have my pw anymore X_X

Fml.
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Okay. So I did something really stupid... Empty Re: Okay. So I did something really stupid...

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 pm

oh shit. guess pwd's
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Okay. So I did something really stupid... Empty Re: Okay. So I did something really stupid...

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:oh shit. guess pwd's

Woah hard guy entering the building Very Happy All evacuate as soon as possible lolz
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 am

what? this is pretty serious and crazy. did u read black's post? i was being serious. not really the time to joke around when someone cant get on their account.

black, thats the only idea that i can come up with. sorry. i dont know any loopholes to bypass through to figure out what pw u put in. i dont use many pwd's so im not too familiar with forgetting one.

idk if nexon can do anything for u...

GL man.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:29 am

It's okay =/

This just means that my main will be locked, possibly forevah o_o

In the meantime, I'll be playing on LEVlATHAN(levlathan) when I get bored. But only because I'm bored o_o So if I can't get my email/pw back, this may mean the end of BlackLevia (& AK74M). ._.

If anybody has spare gp that they don't mind throwing away, you can gift a gun to that char. =D I'm not one for begging, but I have like 800gp now o_o & that's thanks to Ven's generous 1-day G36
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:22 am

Did you check your trash can on your email...I know it sound stupid..but sometimes people forget to do that..what type of email do you have? Yahoo, Hotmail..etc? If so..I think those might hold your trash for a bit..cant hurt to check.

Also..I would just send a ticket into Nexon...just tell them what happened...I'm pretty sure they heard it all before and I can't see any hurt in trying that way either...also..doesn't nexon have a "forget my password" thingy where it can help you get your password back?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 am

if you use hotmail, hotmail is blocking nexon's emails, and nexon is looking into it...

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:51 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:Did you check your trash can on your email...I know it sound stupid..but sometimes people forget to do that..what type of email do you have? Yahoo, Hotmail..etc? If so..I think those might hold your trash for a bit..cant hurt to check.

Also..I would just send a ticket into Nexon...just tell them what happened...I'm pretty sure they heard it all before and I can't see any hurt in trying that way either...also..doesn't nexon have a "forget my password" thingy where it can help you get your password back?

Yeah, I checked the junk in w/e address I remembered & could log into.

Some of them I vaguely remember the address, but I think hotmail may have deleted them after a long period of hiatus (I know that for a fact because I KNOW my old main/official email for sure, & it said it didn't exist... So I signed up again using the same address, & it worked...)

So in the worst case scenario, the bined email expired, was signed up again by somebody else, & now is receiving emails from Nexon o_o

===

I don't think I"ll be sending a ticket to Nexon o_o because the only thing I actually know about my acc. are the password, my old pword, my bdate... & that's it... I MAY have put in my real last name, but I don't remember - -, Unless they ask me like how much NX did I spend, or what do I have in my acc, I'm screwed o_o they said some bs about privacy and crap in the FAQs
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm

nexon basically makes it impossible to recover your account once one thing fails.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm

the only thing i can say is try this

http://passport.nexon.net/User/FindId.aspx

and see which e-mail you used
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 pm

he doesnt know his email pwd, not his combat arms account info..
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Thanks John~... I can't say it'll certainly work, but I'll give it a try...

I found one of my nub accs o_o Lol

So basically I'll just type in emails & the bday & hope to get lucky...

Meanwhile, can someone let my nub join the clan? o_o if we need the spot, kick the main out~
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down