Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Blan- kicked _Tickle- ; possibly CBL dirty

+6
gilgamesh993
sparkvoltage
thurston102
DaddyAshuu
eafd
blancanunca
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blan- kicked _Tickle- ; possibly CBL dirty Empty Blan- kicked _Tickle- ; possibly CBL dirty

Post by blancanunca Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 pm

OK, i can't link the evidence as of yet, as it would be considered harassment. well, actually, this entire thread is basically harassment, but it's for the greater good.

There is evidence of _tickle- tapping in quarantine. The evidence has not yet been confirmed, but instead of taking the chances of all of Pandemonium. being CBL dirty, I'd rather play it safe and keep us clean.

If _tickle- truly cares for our clan to the extent a clan member should, he should put his clan first, and be understanding of why he was kicked. With all of our haters out there claiming we hack, the last thing we would need is for us to be CBL dirty, even temporarily.

If the evidence gets voided, i'll let him know, via this forum likely, or have someone tell him in game that he can be let back in. If it is confirmed, which it likely will be, he can dispute it via CBL.

If it gets disputed as possible lag / insufficient evidence, he can be let back in as well. But, i know i will be at least watching him more closely, as the evidence is stacked up against him.

edit : even if he becomes temporarily clean after being dirty, that means that it is either being disputed, or he was actually claimed clean. I'll update the final saying of the report, as well as the final saying of the dispute as they come. He should not be let back into clan until after my approval. :p

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Blan- kicked _Tickle- ; possibly CBL dirty Empty Re: Blan- kicked _Tickle- ; possibly CBL dirty

Post by eafd Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm

honestly, i really hope he was just lagging :/

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Blan- kicked _Tickle- ; possibly CBL dirty Empty Re: Blan- kicked _Tickle- ; possibly CBL dirty

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Ok..

Just keep us updated..and if anyone runs into him in-game have him come to this site and please read this thread...
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:21 pm

yep yep, confirmed dirty.
http://thecaconline.net/cbl/player/_Tickle-.html

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

blancanunca wrote:yep yep, confirmed dirty.
http://thecaconline.net/cbl/player/_Tickle-.html

i dont tapp? i was lagging hard a couple days ago i got a multi or sumthin on overdose jumpin onto office wen there was a massive lagg spike
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

and what did this massive lag look like? what were people doing?

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm

i'm not sure how that evidence got approved...

first screenie could definitely be lag. unintentional internet lagspike maybe.

you get d/c'd if you don't reconnect within 4-5 seconds.

how do i know?

i tried to tap this hacker one. i got d'c'd

never did it again :-/

edit:

WAIT, maybe the hacker crashed the game.

idk, nevermind what i said

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 pm

eafd wrote:honestly, i really hope he was just lagging :/

i know i lagged cuz the guy i killed was runnin on spot and i dont know how to tapp at all plus y would i tap with 8 pperms and a silver nx grade? it pointless

Last edited by thurston102 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgoten info)
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:49 pm

blancanunca wrote:and what did this massive lag look like? what were people doing?

one on my frends Knowledge- (and every1else) was runnin on spot it was lagging and u know how u move wen u lag i infected him and N-A-N-O reported me for tapping (i look at evidence in cbl) but i was talking to Knowledge that day and he agreed it was lagg and evidence B i dont get it wat was he pointing out? i gota kdr reset if he was pointing my kills
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:58 pm

wait blanc, for the evidence b, the screenshot of his profile and stats, i dont see where the evidence is. Can someone point iit out for me?
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

eafd wrote:i'm not sure how that evidence got approved...

first screenie could definitely be lag. unintentional internet lagspike maybe.

you get d/c'd if you don't reconnect within 4-5 seconds.

how do i know?

i tried to tap this hacker one. i got d'c'd

never did it again :-/

edit:

WAIT, maybe the hacker crashed the game.

idk, nevermind what i said
can u explain the second screen?
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 pm

thurston102 wrote:
blancanunca wrote:and what did this massive lag look like? what were people doing?

one on my frends Knowledge- (and every1else) was runnin on spot it was lagging and u know how u move wen u lag i infected him and N-A-N-O reported me for tapping (i look at evidence in cbl) but i was talking to Knowledge that day and he agreed it was lagg and evidence B i dont get it wat was he pointing out? i gota kdr reset if he was pointing my kills

when no one moves, thats when ur internet freezes. u lose internet connection. usually it stays like that for a while, but sometimes it comes back. in ur case it did. and when it did, it registered ur kill on the other guy. and u "teleport" back to that one spot where u were when u lost internet. thats called tapping, a form of cheating. people abuse it all the time and its against the tos. ur never supposed to run around and shoot people when u lose internet because on the other guys' side, it looks like u just opk'd them.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by {-DethHathCome-} Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm confused on what these photos even prove...

Eafd, Before my isp changed something my connection would drop for up to 2 minutes, in that time I could lag tap anyone I wanted as long as I didn't die within the time. (But I didn't)

It really made me rage because I'd be playing and realize the people I was shooting were running in place... then if someone died they called me an opker Sad
{-DethHathCome-}
{-DethHathCome-}
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 pm

I would agree about the second pic...I'm not sure what its saying? I too have lagged out of a game or CA crashed on me. But.._Tickle- it might be better to dispute it through CBL..here's the steps on how to do it..

http://thecaconline.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27&p=73

Go through this method to make sure its being done correctly..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:
thurston102 wrote:

when no one moves, thats when ur internet freezes. u lose internet connection. usually it stays like that for a while, but sometimes it comes back. in ur case it did. and when it did, it registered ur kill on the other guy. and u "teleport" back to that one spot where u were when u lost internet. thats called tapping, a form of cheating. people abuse it all the time and its against the tos. ur never supposed to run around and shoot people when u lose internet because on the other guys' side, it looks like u just opk'd them.

OHH! I never knew that...WOW..I really do learn something new everyday..I to get disco's..but I always just exit to the lobby and find out that everyone there waiting for me! ha! I'm thinkin it was just bad lagg..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:
thurston102 wrote:

oh i didnt know at all
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:05 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:
thurston102 wrote:

OHH! I never knew that...WOW..I really do learn something new everyday..I to get disco's..but I always just exit to the lobby and find out that everyone there waiting for me! ha! I'm thinkin it was just bad lagg..
i actually didnt know that at all i just started playin this a while ago wen my bro left for afgan so it was already an account so i didnt read but i guess if it consider that way im not gettin back in Sad Sad Sad Sad
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

i call BS~

i kno for 100% sure that tickle wud never hack or glit.ch or tapping...

i hope he dont get kick perm jus cuz of his internet lag or w/e.

that happen 2 me a lot 2... sometime every1 freezes and runs in place, while i only moving. prob internet prob Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

blancanunca wrote:OK, i can't link the evidence as of yet, as it would be considered harassment. well, actually, this entire thread is basically harassment, but it's for the greater good.

There is evidence of _tickle- tapping in quarantine. The evidence has not yet been confirmed, but instead of taking the chances of all of Pandemonium. being CBL dirty, I'd rather play it safe and keep us clean.

If _tickle- truly cares for our clan to the extent a clan member should, he should put his clan first, and be understanding of why he was kicked. With all of our haters out there claiming we hack, the last thing we would need is for us to be CBL dirty, even temporarily.

If the evidence gets voided, i'll let him know, via this forum likely, or have someone tell him in game that he can be let back in. If it is confirmed, which it likely will be, he can dispute it via CBL.

If it gets disputed as possible lag / insufficient evidence, he can be let back in as well. But, i know i will be at least watching him more closely, as the evidence is stacked up against him.

edit : even if he becomes temporarily clean after being dirty, that means that it is either being disputed, or he was actually claimed clean. I'll update the final saying of the report, as well as the final saying of the dispute as they come. He should not be let back into clan until after my approval. :p
DEAR,Blanc i belive you should look again not do be rude but i was lagging
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 pm

DannyKorean wrote:i call BS~

i kno for 100% sure that tickle wud never hack or glit.ch or tapping...

i hope he dont get kick perm jus cuz of his internet lag or w/e.

that happen 2 me a lot 2... sometime every1 freezes and runs in place, while i only moving. prob internet prob Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
DUDE IM CLEAN
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 pm

he clean right now maybe it take 24 hours to update again?
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 pm

itzjohn wrote:he clean right now maybe it take 24 hours to update again?

i gotta wait a day?
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 am

during the disputing process, the accused is given the benefit of the doubt, making them clean until the disputing process is over. If they confirm it after disputing, the accused will still be dirty.

CBL doesn't accept chat evidence / stats as evidence, so evidence B isn't even relevant, and is disregarded, even though it's part of the report.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 am

He's clean while the dispute is on-going..kinda like being out on bail..

Anyways..hey Blanc..if he is still found dirty...even if it is say by a dumb mistake...how does one go about to become clean again? and does that CBL stay with that account forever??
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 am

only way to 'become' clean is by name changing. or you can make a new account and start fresh, a 'free' option.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next