Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

WE CAN WIN NX FOR OUR CLAN!!!!

+8
havimees
DannyKorean
BanHamma
Pwnedbygunz
eafd
gilgamesh993
Bee8
sparkvoltage
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WE CAN WIN NX FOR OUR CLAN!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WE CAN WIN NX FOR OUR CLAN!!!!

Post by itzjohn Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 pm

yeah we should of. I think the first picture of the guys in shortfuse that picture sucked. Also the pistol god was stupid too lmao.

Mabye we should do this for the next one. 3 guys on a heliocopter and 2 guys using flames. The map is sand hog.

itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

WE CAN WIN NX FOR OUR CLAN!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WE CAN WIN NX FOR OUR CLAN!!!!

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 pm

if those pictures that made it to the top three or four sucked, we should make a picture that sucks. take a screen shot of everyone running around and watch us win.

gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:56 pm

haha!! I have an idea!

Lets just take a screen shot Two Towers map with no players and put a caption like

" Two Towers, home of Pandemonium"

or

" Pandemoniums House "

That would be a sucky pic and I bet we would win! LOL!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm

LOL who needs to see the clan in the picture. just fking show a map and they'll know who we're talking about.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:haha!! I have an idea!

Lets just take a screen shot Two Towers map with no players and put a caption like

" Two Towers, home of Pandemonium"

or

" Pandemoniums House Tower "

That would be a sucky pic and I bet we would win! LOL!

this is a great idea im look for a good place to take a ss
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:18 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:LOL who needs to see the clan in the picture. just fking show a map and they'll know who we're talking about.
LMAO THATS HILARIOUS LOLOLOL. But yea, next time we'll definitely be incorporating flames into the pic somehow. Idk how everyone liked insight, though it is the best outta the others, the insight one was plain. A bunch of players in the back of a car. Our picture was kinda like that, but i was sure the flames shooting up in the background would've impressed nexon.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:50 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:LOL who needs to see the clan in the picture. just fking show a map and they'll know who we're talking about.
LMAO THATS HILARIOUS LOLOLOL. But yea, next time we'll definitely be incorporating flames into the pic somehow. Idk how everyone liked insight, though it is the best outta the others, the insight one was plain. A bunch of players in the back of a car. Our picture was kinda like that, but i was sure the flames shooting up in the background would've impressed nexon.

The two reason why i believe we didn't get on

1. The picture wasn't showing, it was a link

2. We submit 2 picture you and eafd.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:33 am

OMG i really hope nexon is smart enough to click on the link or at least open it in a new tab. Also, i know it wasnt because of the double posting because, the other clan, the one that won, insight, posted twice. Like us, theeir first post was just a pic with little editing, then they posted another one and said that the new one was the one theyre submitting. I did the same, so i know that the double post wasnt a problem.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 am

kalika's not an idiot

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 am

eafd wrote:kalika's not an idiot
EXACTLY, i was being sarcastic. Like eafd said, it couldnt be because we didn't post the actual pic, cuz they're smart enough to at least copy and paste that link in a new tab. It's not that hard. And they're not that mean to disqualify a submission, JUST cause it isnt in picture foorm.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:58 am

oh.

it's kinda hard to communicate sarcasm over teh internetz Sad

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -palacios012 Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:47 am

can someone put a damn link of our pic i cant it.... Mad Mad Mad Mad
-palacios012
-palacios012
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by thurston102 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:dont worry, ill think about the poses during my prep class tomorrow LOL

OMG UR A TEACHER?
thurston102
thurston102
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:53 pm

lol...
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 am

thurston102 wrote:
sparkvoltage wrote:dont worry, ill think about the poses during my prep class tomorrow LOL

OMG UR A TEACHER?
LOL, HELL NO, im a student, and i take prep classes for SAT and that shit.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2