Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

CALIFORNIA ELECTIONS

+2
DannyKorean
havimees
6 posters

Go down

CALIFORNIA ELECTIONS  Empty CALIFORNIA ELECTIONS

Post by havimees Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:54 am

I don't know much about it but I know that my favorite people won. Jerry brown. Barbara boxer. And especially NO ON PROPOSITION 19!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!' the government will lose more money!

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

CALIFORNIA ELECTIONS  Empty Re: CALIFORNIA ELECTIONS

Post by DannyKorean Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm

bleh not rly into politics haha Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey Canadian here..And i just want to know what happened yesterday in the states LOL I'm not too great with US politics. SO yea someone enlighten me : )
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 pm

the only shocking thing ive heard so far is that all of the house of reps are republican now.. saying some things about obama's campaign.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:45 pm

havimees wrote:I don't know much about it but I know that my favorite people won. Jerry brown. Barbara boxer. And especially NO ON PROPOSITION 19!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!' the government will lose more money!

seems like havi just wants his weed

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:59 am

havimees wrote:I don't know much about it but I know that my favorite people won. Jerry brown. Barbara boxer. And especially NO ON PROPOSITION 19!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!' the government will lose more money!

I really could care less about politics. It's all a scam and they just want their money, they don't give a damn about what's going on. Also, the reason why we got democrats is because no republican has ever won in the state of California. But in other states, mostly the republicans have won, not trying to be happy here, I just don't care about politics Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:03 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:the only shocking thing ive heard so far is that all of the house of reps are republican now.. saying some things about obama's campaign.
Maybe for the 49 other states CALIFORNIA = DEMOCRAT. I don't wanna have a politics fight cuz I'll rape y'all.and yall néed to care about politics. One of the most important things EVAR. so yeah I HATED Carly fiorina. And btw Meg Whitman was CEO of eBay. Like I said California is a democrat state. IF Meg was democrat I GUARANTEE y'all that she would win. And the people voted NO on prop 19. Which can be bad one side o.O

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:31 am

havimees wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:the only shocking thing ive heard so far is that all of the house of reps are republican now.. saying some things about obama's campaign.
Maybe for the 49 other states CALIFORNIA = DEMOCRAT. I don't wanna have a politics fight cuz I'll rape y'all.and yall néed to care about politics. One of the most important things EVAR. so yeah I HATED Carly fiorina. And btw Meg Whitman was CEO of eBay. Like I said California is a democrat state. IF Meg was democrat I GUARANTEE y'all that she would win. And the people voted NO on prop 19. Which can be bad one side o.O

no one else here wants to have a political fight because its too boring. no one had any ideas even close to that. and also just going off down ur list in that paragraph... made me laugh.

saying meg whitman was the ceo of ebay so randomly like that is like saying ur dad had sex with ur mom. like u cant fking argue with that now can u?

and just because she's a republican doesnt mean that the people are put off by that. people nowadays care more about change and reform than anything, not about what party theyre in. obama is democrat but lots of his policies are like republicans'...ish.

and we know that people voted no. but u wanna know something that happened in my state? the mayor or w/e didnt print enough copies for the people to vote. guess how many they were off by.... about 40,000. its caused a lot of debate on whether or not that city's mayor knows how to do his job... or whoever runs cities. i dont live there, thank god.

so yeah, i dont know the views of the republicans this year, not even the ones in cali, but ive heard that cali is having some pretty bad problems right now, so if the people are smart, they'd have voted the right people for the job.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:01 am

y'all is a very texan thing to say havi...

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum