Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

world guiness record

3 posters

Go down

world guiness record Empty world guiness record

Post by qchunters Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 pm

I've go a friends who is saying that if anyone complete the mode black lung extreme with four players they will receive nx credit or prepaid and be in the world guiness record. Someone will had pass cabin fever in extreme mode four player with only pistol and knife with a gm watching then to se if he was really true and it was. So look in the webs because i don't know where he took that but i will like to see.
qchunters
qchunters
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

world guiness record Empty Re: world guiness record

Post by itzjohn Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 am

qchunters wrote:I've go a friends who is saying that if anyone complete the mode black lung extreme with four players they will receive nx credit or prepaid and be in the world guiness record. Someone will had pass cabin fever in extreme mode four player with only pistol and knife with a gm watching then to se if he was really true and it was. So look in the webs because i don't know where he took that but i will like to see.

something like this won't be in world guiness record. about getting the nx is so not true
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

world guiness record Empty Re: world guiness record

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:54 pm

indeed. lies. all lies.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster