Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Computer Acting Up

4 posters

Go down

Computer Acting Up Empty Computer Acting Up

Post by -0-0-7- Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 pm

I was gone for vacation this weekend thats why I wasn't on. Haha I was watcing people talk about me in clan chat and stuff today, but I couldn't respond cause everytime I did it'd crash CA.

So any tips? Friends list isn't working. And when I either talk in game in clan chat or out of game in clan chat it crashes CA.

Somebody help.
-0-0-7-
-0-0-7-
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Computer Acting Up Empty Re: Computer Acting Up

Post by blancanunca Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 pm

umm.... google is your friend? =(
try using a different computer so you know its not the profile fkd up, maybe reinstall game if it persists way too long... i had to reinstall once now because nexon actually forced me to reinstall when i pressed start game, so they might have identified a problem that your having on my profile / folder before i played on it, idk though just random thoughts now XD

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:07 am

Blanc idea sounds good..cause it seems to happen only in the chat and not any other time, I'd say try another system (if possible) or maybe try a reinstall..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:15 am

That's a fucked up problem o-o Never had that happen before. First we have to identify the problem, most likely is something wrong with your computer but hey, who knows. So like blanca said, try another computer first. If it works there, it's definitely something with the installation files, probably the recent patch that got a lot of people unable to go on CA, and you unable to talk in game. Easiest way I can think of is just to reinstall. If that still doesn't work, I have no idea
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum