Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

How to be a good soldier on the battlefield

+2
Divide00
Pwnedbygunz
6 posters

Go down

Just for opinion. How or what may I do to better serve all my members as my position as mod?

How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_lcap9%How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_lcap9%How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_lcap36%How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_lcap18%How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_lcap18%How to be a good soldier on the battlefield I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

How to be a good soldier on the battlefield Empty How to be a good soldier on the battlefield

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 am

This post is also posted on other forums and all forums have made this topic sticky because of the creativity and originality of the idea. BTW this was my idea. This was a survival guide in a game called Wolf et. Just replace wolf et with combat arms.

Pause for a moment and think about it. What does being a good soldier on Wolf ET mean? If your thinking about being respectful or just fighting hard and trying not to die are some reasonable guesses. This section will really tell you what it takes to be a good soldier and a fellow follower of your community. I used to play Combat Arms for a year and a half. You may say that it's not a lot, but trust me I learned good stuff. During my courageous year and a half of playing and witnessing stuff, I learned how to develop better knowledge of the battlefield and how to use what I learned to gain an advantage from it. I was also an admin for three very popular clans once and I know what it feels like for a bunch of members to complain about a certain issue. I too had experienced it first hand on what it felt like to be a clan leader and supporter. Now I want to show you some of the things that I learned. How to be a good soldier:
1. Respect all people regardless of rank or skills.
2. Always try your best, people want to see your skills as a good thing.
3. Never complain in front of a high rank or disobey your superior officer on the battlefield.
4. Always try to use the hiding spots on the map as an advantage of hiding and staying alive.
5. When a comrade needs help, help if you can if not then direct the attention of someone who can help.
6. When you see a dying partner, don't leave him to cherish, find a medic.
7. Always try to use the big guns as an advantage of progressing. Tanks and mounted MG42's are the best way to slow the enemy down.
8. When in doubt, always use cover. When your low on health there are two things to do. One, you should use cover and walls so it makes it hard for the enemy to shoot at you. The last thing that should be done is trying to run fast or using a heavy machine gun in an attempt to slow down the enemy so you can reach the health packs.
9. If your trying out a new map, explore the whole map. You may be the one to always complete the objective, but in a new terrain you have to explore it. Find out where the enemy respawns, where the health and ammo packs are, see if there are any command posts to be made, and check for buildable iteams.
10. Follow these rules and be the best that you can be.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

How to be a good soldier on the battlefield Empty Re: How to be a good soldier on the battlefield

Post by Divide00 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:50 am

I'm kinda rushing to get to bed so I don't really wanna read it..sorry

However I voted the first option because more than anything I just want a person who isn't all serious and working too hard. Should be a fun clan right? Just be a "chill dude" Very Happy
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

How to be a good soldier on the battlefield Empty Re: How to be a good soldier on the battlefield

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 am

I added to help admin clean up junk amd make sure topics are easy to find..etc..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:44 pm

LOL when i saw the votes i was thinking to myself who u already seemed to be. I was like, "well u should be all of those.... except the third one. ur fine already." so i voted Nothing since thats basically who u are now. and then i saw the final votes which are all of them except be friends with admins.. i mean thats a given. so that shouldnt be an issue. so like the votes are, u should have all of those things under ur belt. ur doing fine; basically the same thing as everything else. dont sweat it.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Pwnedbygunz wrote:During my courageous year and a half of playing and witnessing stuff, I learned how to develop better knowledge of the battlefield and how to use what I learned to gain an advantage from it.

LOL useful for everything except for real life. xD maybe reflexes and decision making but thats it. LOL... i cant talk. xP
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:I added to help admin clean up junk amd make sure topics are easy to find..etc..

yep i went with daddy

600 posts WOOT!
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:30 pm

"try to be more active" falls under a lot of categories.

you could be more active on the site, or in game.

i'd prefer both Smile

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down