Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Calendar Suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Calendar Suggestion Empty Calendar Suggestion

Post by BanHamma Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:58 pm

i noticed that we have a calendar function/widget at the right side of the forum which shows upcoming birthdays. i was wondering if it is possible to implement a function where you can post other stuff there, such as upcoming clan practices, events, or other special notices. this will help with keeping things more organized and easier to attend to. if such function is already in practice i apologize for being too ignorant.
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Calendar Suggestion Empty Re: Calendar Suggestion

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 pm

LOL..

Good idea..I was just thinking of that..let me give you guys calendar rights so u can add stuff there also..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Ok.Done..you can now add stuff to the calendar..should be under when you add a new topic, but won't show up if your replying to an existing topic..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:21 pm

lol thats good to hear. ty.
btw i cant seem to locate the control panel u spoke of (for the mods). also, i dont see an option for sticking a thread.
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:54 am

Hey!

The sticky topics should be an option when you first post a topic, should be listed under the "options", where you can put a check mark for your "attach signature" or "notify me when reply is posted" part..let me know if you see the "post topic as..normal..sticky.." If not..I'll have to find out why its not showing up for you..

Also, sorry the 'Control Panel" I meant was the "Mod Tools"...LOL!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:35 pm

lol, i just thought that control panel meant like on other forums you have a whole admin/mod control page with tons of settings >_<. but then again the little strip with mod tools is still a panel regardless lol. on the bright side it will hopefully make things easier. i remember the hassle of having to be an admin at a few forums T_T. you have my respect Daddy.

btw, when i was looking for the sticky option i meant that you have the option to pin an already started thread (not necessarily by you); but this is fine, ill leave the real pinning to the real mods lol
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum