Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

CA not working- Daddy get cho ass over here.

+2
DaddyAshuu
Bomberman_
6 posters

Go down

CA not working- Daddy get cho ass over here. Empty CA not working- Daddy get cho ass over here.

Post by Bomberman_ Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah. everytime i open up CA it will go to the loading screen and then just briefly stop and close itself before it goes to the game screen. I have restarted my computer, reloaded the game, i doubt it has anything to do with a virus cause i just ran a scan and even before the scan everything but CA worked fine, and i doubt its my firewall because the firewall hasnt changed and i was playing it a few days ago on the same one. So i dont know whats goingggg onnnn. Sad
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

CA not working- Daddy get cho ass over here. Empty Re: CA not working- Daddy get cho ass over here.

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Are you using Xfire? If so try and disable the "in-game" feature in xfire. It might be a program that is shutting down the games engine.exe program from running..try using the gamebooster and shutting down all you background programs, even your Anti-Virus temporary and see if CA runs..What Anti Virus program you using? Do you use any other security programs like ThreatFire? it could be an update from you anti-virus or a security program, so temporary disable them and see..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

CA not working- Daddy get cho ass over here. Empty Re: CA not working- Daddy get cho ass over here.

Post by Bomberman_ Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:05 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:Are you using Xfire? If so try and disable the "in-game" feature in xfire. It might be a program that is shutting down the games engine.exe program from running..try using the gamebooster and shutting down all you background programs, even your Anti-Virus temporary and see if CA runs..What Anti Virus program you using? Do you use any other security programs like ThreatFire? it could be an update from you anti-virus or a security program, so temporary disable them and see..

Don't really ever use xfire, so no.
I have Norton, and tried turning it all off and starting but it didnt work.
and i normally use gamebooster before going in game so it didnt do the trick..
AHHH! haha. Sad
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:11 pm

D you try opening from combat arms folder ? Something similar happened to me days ago and it worked when I opened through the folder
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:32 am

LuckyLotto wrote:D you try opening from combat arms folder ? Something similar happened to me days ago and it worked when I opened through the folder

woot woot. the direct link in the folders worked. well. lucky. you're my new hero. sorry daddy.. i know this is a deep heartbreak for you but it's okay.. deep down inside.. i will always love you..
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:39 am

LOL..

That was gonna be my next tip..to try the "direct link"..but i'm glad you got it working now..

Still.....

DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:05 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:LOL..

That was gonna be my next tip..to try the "direct link"..but i'm glad you got it working now..

Still.....

haha

that was like a 1 in a 10000000000000 chance that i could ever beat daddy again in anything tech related lol!
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:23 am

I'm the pro in tech i own a small modern tech/insurance company/ business which will expand into to an extremely famous and reccommended tech store even more than best buy thus ending the world by dividing by 0 and reincarnating every sign of life.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 pm

havimees wrote:I'm the pro in tech i own a small modern tech/insurance company/ business which will expand into to an extremely famous and reccommended tech store even more than best buy thus ending the world by dividing by 0 and reincarnating every sign of life.

...okay then.
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Yay! it's doing it again and the direct isn't working now Very Happy
F*** NEXON!
...got a thousand games on here and that's the only one not working..
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:54 pm

havimees wrote:I'm the pro in tech i own a small modern tech/insurance company/ business which will expand into to an extremely famous and reccommended tech store even more than best buy thus ending the world by dividing by 0 and reincarnating every sign of life.

pshhhyah...

you're a junior right?

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 am

Bomberman_ wrote:Yay! it's doing it again and the direct isn't working now Very Happy
F*** NEXON!
...got a thousand games on here and that's the only one not working..

Hey Bombb..is your CA still down??
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 am

have you tried to...

REINSTALL?

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:52 am

So basically... CA is just being weird.. it'll work about 10% of the time... so i just got to try it a few times.. which is annoying, but whatever..
I don't mind it though because every game ive played so far ever since this started i've ended the game with a 2.5+ kd. so my kd is getting boosted! woot.
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 am

Bomberman_ wrote:So basically... CA is just being weird.. it'll work about 10% of the time... so i just got to try it a few times.. which is annoying, but whatever..
I don't mind it though because every game ive played so far ever since this started i've ended the game with a 2.5+ kd. so my kd is getting boosted! woot.

I would be happy when bombs QUITS CA xD

and havi the big dreamer i have pic for you, hope you LIKE IT!

CA not working- Daddy get cho ass over here. Om-nom-nom-nom
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down