Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

I LOVE THIS CLAN

+12
Divide00
-palacios012
LuckyLotto
Bomberman_
-Fongstar-
sparkvoltage
rawad11
DannyKorean
havimees
DaddyAshuu
blancanunca
Splitson
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I LOVE THIS CLAN Empty I LOVE THIS CLAN

Post by Splitson Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:50 pm

i love this clan but the only reason i left is because there is waaaaaay too many members with really low kdrs and ranks in the new clan im in the leader is -AHAD- and everyone has a kdr above 1.3 and is above msg only reason i joined is cause ive known -AHAD- for a long time
Splitson
Splitson
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

I LOVE THIS CLAN Empty Re: I LOVE THIS CLAN

Post by blancanunca Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Splitson wrote:i love this clan but the only reason i left is because there is waaaaaay too many members with really low kdrs and ranks in the new clan im in the leader is -AHAD- and everyone has a kdr above 1.3 and is above msg only reason i joined is cause ive known -AHAD- for a long time

So the only reason you left this clan is because of our ranks / kd's..., not because you know ahad. The only reason why you joined ahad after leaving our clan is because you knew him...

it's sad that you think KD's matter in this game. If everyone in this clan remade a character, there would only be a few of us below 2.0

we've been encouraging trying to get to know the people we are recruiting before letting them in clan, partially for this reason. I think we pretty much understand what kind of person you are now.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm Glad that you still love our clan and still want to visit the forum..Does your clan have a website or forum by chance also? Maybe we can do some scrimmages with them..what the clans name?

Your welcome to stay and chat with us, but please do not talk bad about us to your new clan..we respected you here and we ask the same from you. Good Luck with your new clan and see you on the battlefield!

Well..Everyone has thier choices that they make and learn from..

Aloha!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Splitson wrote:i love this clan but the only reason i left is because there is waaaaaay too many members with really low kdrs and ranks in the new clan im in the leader is -AHAD- and everyone has a kdr above 1.3 and is above msg only reason i joined is cause ive known -AHAD- for a long time
I didn't quite expect this from you... I worked my ass off to get you back in... I was a total jerk to Daddy and Gil and now you just leave us for our KD's and Ranks? But wait what are you? You're SFC 2 or something? i thought you were actually pretty cool... But nvm.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:00 pm

kdr and rank dun rly mean sh.it~ Razz jus 2 let u kno Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by rawad11 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 pm

LOL splitson i bet anything that everyone in the clan that has lower kdr then u will own your ass guaranteed hahaha anyways lol!
rawad11
rawad11
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 am

splitson, k.d matters very little in a clan. it's the members in it. u can have pros in a clan yet they treat u like shit, or u can have friendly pro-active clan mates who engage in conversations. also, i agree with blanca, if we chose to make new accs now, our k.d will def be above 2.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:21 am

Lol i made a new account and its a male char... Its 3.0 kdr +

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:30 am

If you "LOVED" this clan why arent you in it!!!
Twisted Evil
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 am

DannyKorean wrote:kdr and rank dun rly mean sh.it~ Razz jus 2 let u kno Razz
I agree with danny!! Very Happy
I could go on a noob acc with a kd of .01 and pwn!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:29 pm

-Fongstar- wrote:
DannyKorean wrote:kdr and rank dun rly mean sh.it~ Razz jus 2 let u kno Razz
I agree with danny!! Very Happy
I could go on a noob acc with a kd of .01 and pwn!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Yeah kd doesnt mean much. all the matter is fong blows. that about it..
but yeah. i do love the klan as well. Laughing
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Splitson Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:14 pm

hahah now my favorite in this clan is definently Daddy, everyone else just rips on people- and Daddy the clan is ~WestSideTactic~
Splitson
Splitson
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Splitson Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:21 pm

haha and jk the clan kdr sucks except for like 3 people but whta i like about it is that there are not a lot of people so u get to know them really well Very Happy
Splitson
Splitson
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Splitson Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:24 pm

and ive been playing with -AHAD- since we were both Sergent 1st Class, i hope to still play with some of u in the future!
Splitson
Splitson
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Everyones dedication to the clan and game differs from one to another, some are very dedicated whiles others are not so..It nice to see your dedication to the forum, atleast we know you didn't leave on bad terms with someone. Your welcome to post on the board and I'm glad we can still be friends. Do you know if they have forum like ours?

Hope your new clan works out and see you in game!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Splitson Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:49 pm

they do hahah but i fotgot the name of it its a realllllly confusing name:( but ill ask AHAD and tell it to you DAddy
Splitson
Splitson
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:13 am

Splitson wrote:hahah now my favorite in this clan is definently Daddy, everyone else just rips on people- and Daddy the clan is ~WestSideTactic~
What you said "rips" is wrong no one rips on you. It's just that lucky and I did our best to get you back ( and we did props to u lucky) and yet you leave pandemonium for our kdrs and rank? That's reallyy ignorant. I'll have you know the people in this clan with 0.99 and lower (not a bad thing) did very well. For example, our clan pandemonium beat nolube4u in CW and who was first PALA (again NOT a bad thing) he literally pwned those guys and lowest rank was 1LT 4... And I'll tell you this also Bee8 and a few others beat D.I.P in TT (we are friendly towards eachother) we won smexeh (before baxstar) we won morphine we won tekneek etc... I think you get it therefore KDR's do NOT MEAN SHIT and for ranks... I thought you had enough logic to understand this.... What was emnesty rank when he got bANned? MSG 4 therefore ranks don't mean shit either... If they did matter I would call you a noob cz u are Sfc 2 but I don't... I mean look at beryl he got acceptd into dip with his CSM 1 that's another example... If you don't like this clan just say it.... That would be easier to understand....

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:59 am

havimees wrote:
Splitson wrote:hahah now my favorite in this clan is definently Daddy, everyone else just rips on people- and Daddy the clan is ~WestSideTactic~
What you said "rips" is wrong no one rips on you. It's just that lucky and I did our best to get you back ( and we did props to u lucky) and yet you leave pandemonium for our kdrs and rank? That's reallyy ignorant. I'll have you know the people in this clan with 0.99 and lower (not a bad thing) did very well. For example, our clan pandemonium beat nolube4u in CW and who was first PALA (again NOT a bad thing) he literally pwned those guys and lowest rank was 1LT 4... And I'll tell you this also Bee8 and a few others beat D.I.P in TT (we are friendly towards eachother) we won smexeh (before baxstar) we won morphine we won tekneek etc... I think you get it therefore KDR's do NOT MEAN SHIT and for ranks... I thought you had enough logic to understand this.... What was emnesty rank when he got bANned? MSG 4 therefore ranks don't mean shit either... If they did matter I would call you a noob cz u are Sfc 2 but I don't... I mean look at beryl he got acceptd into dip with his CSM 1 that's another example... If you don't like this clan just say it.... That would be easier to understand....

Thanx for the props havi.

TBH i'm kinda disappointed that u left shortly after u begged us to be back in. But it's cool now. Yeah ranks honestly doesn't necessarily dictate how good someone is. KDR is a better indications but there are guys like bee and eafd etc who have gotten so much better at the game that their kdr's atm do not fully dictate their skill level which are really high in TT at least.

O another thing...what happened to beryl? Can't find his profile anymore and last time i heard from him he was forming a new clan but now he joined dip?. So yea anyone got info?
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 am

UMmm I donno if he did namechange but markuskims bro told me he's in dip and that in my opinion is epic cz it's 2lt+

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -palacios012 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:02 am

havimees wrote:

haha thanks havi Very Happy i did really good on that game i was like 34-26 or something in that range and all i had was my m4 and the l9 Smile
-palacios012
-palacios012
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Splitson Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 pm

okay maybe i dont like some people in this clan haha.......... but seriously............its just a game no need to get offended when i leave the clan i acually have a life outside of this.......... i dont play a lot at all
Splitson
Splitson
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by -palacios012 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Splitson wrote:okay maybe i dont like some people in this clan haha.......... but seriously............its just a game no need to get offended when i leave the clan i acually have a life outside of this.......... i dont play a lot at all

well then why dont u stfu and stop begging to be in this clan
-palacios012
-palacios012
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Topics that make no sense at all..great
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Splitson Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am

i dont wanna be in this clan...........
Splitson
Splitson
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:58 am

carlosP wrote:
Splitson wrote:okay maybe i dont like some people in this clan haha.......... but seriously............its just a game no need to get offended when i leave the clan i acually have a life outside of this.......... i dont play a lot at all

well then why dont u stfu

Razz Razz Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next