Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

MEDIAPLEX REDIRECT

5 posters

Go down

MEDIAPLEX REDIRECT Empty MEDIAPLEX REDIRECT

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:15 pm

GUYS (DADDYASHU) I NEED UR HELP
so, i opened my comp today and opened up google chrome. clicked on combat arms and i was redirected to some gay site called mediaplex. its pissing me off since everything i do, it redirects the ca site to mediaplex. i can still play combat arms of course via direct start, but i still want to go to the site and check out stats and news. plz help.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

MEDIAPLEX REDIRECT Empty Re: MEDIAPLEX REDIRECT

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Hey Spark..

Download this program first..

http://www.superantispyware.com/portablescanner.html

Save to your desktop and then double-click on it to run it..click on the "click here to start", then "ok" for your language (English) is default until you get to the scanning part. Select the "Full Scan" then click "scan your computer", you "C" drive is the only one that needs to be checked, then click "next"..let it scan all the way through..it'll list all the trojans and bad cookies that it finds..when it is done scanning, click "next" to have superantispwyare remove all the infected files. It'll ask you to reboot the computer, do so..after it has rebooted then download this program:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/

save this one to your desktop and double-click on it to run it. then just follow the prompts and at the end, when you get to the scan page, click "scan" then on the next page it'll find and list any other trojans..after thats done click "remove items' to have the program remove the infected items and it might have you restart the computer again. do it..

After that is done and it boots back to your desktop..try the Chrome..it should work..

Post back on your update..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 pm

hey daddy how long should a scan usually last. i know it varies from people to people, but whats the approximate time, cuz its been going on for half an hour now
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:14 pm

scans for full comp take like 20-30 hrs usually. well taht for me. i use avg is pretty fast scans annd trying gamebooster goof for ur game Razz Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:44 pm

I just use the direct path to get to CA still so i don't have to go through the site.
Find your Nexon fold and open it and find a file called CombatArms_Direct then copy and paste it onto your desktop so you can open it like back in the day. tongue
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Bomberman_ wrote:I just use the direct path to get to CA still so i don't have to go through the site.
Find your Nexon fold and open it and find a file called CombatArms_Direct then copy and paste it onto your desktop so you can open it like back in the day. tongue
i wish u wouldve read what i wrote -___-
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 am

sparkvoltage wrote:hey daddy how long should a scan usually last. i know it varies from people to people, but whats the approximate time, cuz its been going on for half an hour now

It depends on how full you drive is..could be 30 mins sometimes an hour or more..don't worry..as long as the files are changing in the scan windows just let it go..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:41 am

hmm, the malware thing did not work. but i found out that if u open an incognito, the ca website will work
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 am

sparkvoltage wrote:
Bomberman_ wrote:I just use the direct path to get to CA still so i don't have to go through the site.
i wish u wouldve read what i wrote -___-

Hahaha.. ahhhh. yeah didnt read the last sentence. tongue
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 am

sparkvoltage wrote:hmm, the malware thing did not work. but i found out that if u open an incognito, the ca website will work

Hey Spark..

Did you run the two programs? Also, did they find and remove anything? If so, even after these two scans your Chrome is still being re-routed?

If it still has that problem..please uninstall Chrome and then re-download and reinstall the program..see if that works..

Post back..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:10 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
sparkvoltage wrote:hmm, the malware thing did not work. but i found out that if u open an incognito, the ca website will work

Hey Spark..

Did you run the two programs? Also, did they find and remove anything? If so, even after these two scans your Chrome is still being re-routed?

If it still has that problem..please uninstall Chrome and then re-download and reinstall the program..see if that works..

Post back..

cheers <--this is me praising daddy. He is our computer geek.
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:08 am

Incognito doesn't do anything...I guess it might've been something wrong with a certain addon you installed on chrome. Did you try any other browsers?

Malwarebytes is awesome and I dunno why it's not working for you. And lol at Danny, 30 hours....no way...D: cause I don't take that long.

Uh Daddy wouldn't it be the best if he runs Malwarebytes in safe mode? o-o
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:20 am

Divide00 wrote:Incognito doesn't do anything...I guess it might've been something wrong with a certain addon you installed on chrome. Did you try any other browsers?

Malwarebytes is awesome and I dunno why it's not working for you. And lol at Danny, 30 hours....no way...D: cause I don't take that long.

Uh Daddy wouldn't it be the best if he runs Malwarebytes in safe mode? o-o

Yes, Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware is better to run in safe-mode, but they should still work fine in normal mode..I normally recommend running it in safe-mode if it seems to keep coming back..but these two programs will 90 percent of the time catch just about everything...but it looks like this is that 10 percent that it might be like a extension or add-on in Chrome. That's why i recommend trying the uninstall and re-install of Chrome back in, that way any extension/add-on will be removed.

The other thing that I want you to check is to make sure your system is not running through a proxy..as those will also control your internet access..To check, go to "Internet Option" in the "Control Panel" next look for the "Connections" tab and look for "LAN Settings" click on that box and make sure NOTHING is checked..if it is uncheck it. Then click "Apply" and "Ok"..then try it again..

Post back..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum