Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

NEVER BUY SHIT FROM AMAZON!!!

+2
tooasian4u
DannyKorean
6 posters

Go down

NEVER BUY SHIT FROM AMAZON!!! Empty NEVER BUY SHIT FROM AMAZON!!!

Post by DannyKorean Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:53 am

I order a coloring and colorful mouse from amazon.com from credit card. they sayed it take about 7 days for deliver and i never got it until like right now in mailbox. i waiting 3-4 monthes!!!
When it came, i open cardboard box looking thing and inside nothing but fkin white foam thingys!!!! my mouse not there, even after wait 3-4 month and finally i call Amazon 1-866-216-1072 and 206-266-2992. They said somting about some no refund shit and i need to mail on international or sum shit like that!!!!! idk wat they say and a alot of all that!!! -headbangs-

i am sooo fkin mad!!!! can somebody explain t o me waht is international address? and i warning all the you people that the amazon is bad to buy stuff!!!! I HAAAATE IT!! my mom got so piss at me ttooo!!!!

~stuck with touchpad for another....few monthes or so til i get a mouse... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: im also reserching it and how to get refund or another nmouse to me
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

NEVER BUY SHIT FROM AMAZON!!! Empty Re: NEVER BUY SHIT FROM AMAZON!!!

Post by tooasian4u Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 am

danny u should of just went to a electronic store close to ur house never buy simply stuff u can get at the store from internet unless u know it is trustworthy
tooasian4u
tooasian4u

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:04 am

yeah wth dude.. ur boss to be playing with a touch pad.. like my cousins.. who are the most spoiled idiots on the planet.

u better be out in the middle of a desert because u shouldve just gone to a walmart and gotten a mouse.. may be crappy, but its still a mouse. shouldnt play for 4 months using a touch pad.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:07 am

you ordered someting online when you could've gone out to a computer store and had it earlier? Evil or Very Mad

i suspect someone from fedex or whoever shipped it stole it. i know that once i ordered a laptop for around 700 bucks (refurbished, 4gb ram, discrete gfx, 17 inch, all tha good stuff) from fry's and the fedex guy stole it

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:12 am

eafd wrote:you ordered someting online when you could've gone out to a computer store and had it earlier? Evil or Very Mad

i suspect someone from fedex or whoever shipped it stole it. i know that once i ordered a laptop for around 700 bucks (refurbished, 4gb ram, discrete gfx, 17 inch, all tha good stuff) from fry's and the fedex guy stole it

HAHAHA xD
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:12 am

ikr

Mad

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:55 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:yeah wth dude.. ur boss to be playing with a touch pad.. like my cousins.. who are the most spoiled idiots on the planet.

u better be out in the middle of a desert because u shouldve just gone to a walmart and gotten a mouse.. may be crappy, but its still a mouse. shouldnt play for 4 months using a touch pad.

been touchpadding for bout a year or a 2... jus wanted 2 try a mouse 4 month ago. and they didnt have laser color mouse in computer store! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

well imma mayb buy a crap mouse from walmart. spend 50 dollar in amazon for nothing
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:59 am

when the fedex guy stole it we reported it and got our money back

i guess you can report it too?

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:02 am

eafd wrote:when the fedex guy stole it we reported it and got our money back

i guess you can report it too?

how? well it say something about international mailing.. so do i mailing to amizon?
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:03 am

idk

my parents did that

not me o_O

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:08 am

Lmao dude...you should've went to Newegg if you're ordering online. Other than that a simple electronic store would've sufficed..just compare the prices and go for the cheaper one. Amazon's stuff are okay but for electronics..not really. That sucks though, I would've been wondering where it was after the first week and start complaining. Btw how much did you spend on that?
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 am

I would see what store it came from..I know Amazon routes you to a store that sells the product.

I'm not sure where you live and why they would be telling you to go through a International Mailer (unless your not in the US). But..I would really call them back and tell them that you want to talk to the supervisor and that you need help with your problem and if you dont get any help that you will be calling the Better Business Breau and notifying them of the problem your having with them..

But, check to see if it came from a company other than Amazon..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Divide00 wrote:Lmao dude...you should've went to Newegg if you're ordering online. Other than that a simple electronic store would've sufficed..just compare the prices and go for the cheaper one. Amazon's stuff are okay but for electronics..not really. That sucks though, I would've been wondering where it was after the first week and start complaining. Btw how much did you spend on that?

50 dolla i think it was razer copperhead
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:33 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:I would see what store it came from..I know Amazon routes you to a store that sells the product.

I'm not sure where you live and why they would be telling you to go through a International Mailer (unless your not in the US). But..I would really call them back and tell them that you want to talk to the supervisor and that you need help with your problem and if you dont get any help that you will be calling the Better Business Breau and notifying them of the problem your having with them..

But, check to see if it came from a company other than Amazon..

k ill check it out
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:38 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Copperhead-Tempest-built-Memory/dp/B000IOB44O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1282404859&sr=8-1

and they only say return and refund 30 day within purchase if still have. and i cant rly find shop it from. it jus saying shipped and sold from Amazon.com. it shud have be in the package but nothing but foam... and wats the Better Business Breau?

http://atlanta.bbb.org/ no clue wat they saying...
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:22 pm

DannyKorean wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Copperhead-Tempest-built-Memory/dp/B000IOB44O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1282404859&sr=8-1

and they only say return and refund 30 day within purchase if still have. and i cant rly find shop it from. it jus saying shipped and sold from Amazon.com. it shud have be in the package but nothing but foam... and wats the Better Business Breau?

http://atlanta.bbb.org/ no clue wat they saying...

Hmmm..ok it does seem like it came straight from Amazon..so I would go with calling them again and put more pressure on them and also to tell them that this your second call and if its not resolved that you will be filling a compaint with the Better Businees Breau..

Ok..now if you seem like you cant get anywhere with Amazon. That site that you have listed, on that front page there's a orange link called "File A Complaint"..then follow the steps to complete it.

The BBB is a company that helps customers resolves complaints and problems..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down