Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Can't go through Windows in Two Towers

4 posters

Go down

Can't go through Windows in Two Towers Empty Can't go through Windows in Two Towers

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:30 am

Does anyone else have this problem? It happens when I try to jump thru the window the one at Bravo side well just about any windows..it keeps teleporting me back into the room..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Can't go through Windows in Two Towers Empty Re: Can't go through Windows in Two Towers

Post by blancanunca Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 am

yea, this problem has been happening since the patch before the most recent patch.
all you have to do is take the windows slowly, crouching through the one at bravo as well.
don't have to crouch all the way through, but it is useful to crouch+w twice or 3 times per window
i don't think a video is necessary, but if u want one i could make it XD

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Can't go through Windows in Two Towers Empty Re: Can't go through Windows in Two Towers

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:31 pm

I got it..thanks

Its irritating when you see bad guy below and you go and jump through windows and about to pounch on him, then all of sudden your running at the edge of the window again..ugh!! or worse a sniper gets you from outside! ugh more worse!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 pm

it is kinda nice if u know how to exploit the fk out of it... lol, i might make a video of me doing it some other time, i gotta do homework for now though. When you're character is through the window u can still kill people before teleporting back up to the window.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:41 am

yea i only experience that lag on two towers. every other map is fine. on the one good map its there. >.< i've kinda gotten used to it though. If i wanna base rape ill just have to run through the main entrance....OR....if u really wanna try to run through them they work on the 3rd try..lol....
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 am

Hate. It. So. Much. Used to be able to run through it pretty quickly, and yeah I've noticed if you take it slowly it won't happen. Sure will kill you though, taking it slowly over the windows, it's not like you have people who might kill you. Ohh of course not >_>
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 am

Hate it as well -.- In the map ShortFuse, on Alpha side when you have to up all those stairs into that mini room with 2 windows and a coke machine, whenever I try to get out of that window it lags me back in the room and I just hate it. Like sometimes I hear someone from behind chasing me down and I try to crawl out to run away but I teleport back into the room and BOOM! Headshot! Lmao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down