Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

unbelievable farming???? wtf?

+8
havimees
Bee8
eafd
Divide00
gilgamesh993
-0-0-7-
blancanunca
sitrabajo
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

unbelievable farming???? wtf? Empty unbelievable farming???? wtf?

Post by sitrabajo Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Soooo I get my bro blancanunca to invite me to the clan and i log in to people getting together to unbelievable farm each other... wait... QUE?!

i understand its not 'hacking' or 'glitching' but... its pretty damn stupid. one of the main ways blanc checks if somebody is a hacker is by their unbelievable count. obviously cause of opkers. so what sense does it make to get a bunch of cheesed unbelievables?

and THEN, robsbro bitches bout some guy in the clan that killed him before he could farm his unbeleivable... he actually asked for them to get kicked from the CLAN.... ROFL ROFL ROFL? rly bro?

i sorry, but what the fuck? i just think u admins should monitor the actions of teh clan a little bit. idk, maybe just a thought.

sitrabajo

Back to top Go down

unbelievable farming???? wtf? Empty Re: unbelievable farming???? wtf?

Post by blancanunca Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 pm

i tried to do my job but im so busy owning everyone all the time that they don't listen to my arguments when i own them...

it doesn't look like im serious when im owning them because im owning them all the time...

what we need is gilga / rawad to lay down some firm rules for the clan chat and cwing that has actual consequences.

no cwing without admin
no spamming chat
no unbelievable farming

consequences: up for debate, but i recommend some type of temp ban from clan.. but we shouldn't really need to ban people at all because they shouldn't be disrespectful to the rules and their superiors anyway.

Right now admins are slapping people's wrists, when it needs to at least be frowned upon to increase the quality of our clan

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by -0-0-7- Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 am

Yeah this doesn't make sense.

I remember them farming hahaha. Was invited to join but I'd rather get them the old fashioned way..
-0-0-7-
-0-0-7-
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 am

i mean its not like theres any good consequences.. True, the clan shouldnt be doing these types of things in the first place, BUT if the members are doing something against our rules what would be good consequences.. we could:

1. temporary ban/kick
2. limit their clan privileges?
3. demote, if admin

like.. i cant think of anything else appropriate. I have a problem with the first one because its the player's choice if the kick is "temporary" or not... as in they could just rage and then leave completely.. It would take a loyal clan member to want back in, and im not really sensing any devoted clan members... yet.

the second one would be like no cwing for member _____. i cant think of anything else the clan really does. maybe clan practice but if we limit that then we're only hurting ourselves.. sort of. and besides, cwing isnt that big with a lot of the members. lots of us just want to play.

and the third is the easiest punishment and most suitable to lots of situations. but again not too many admins doing anything wrong. And we can have a problem again with an admin raging out of the clan.

SO... whats a good consequence? everything bad someone does gets a warning and then theyre kicked?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:45 am

That's really stupid..o-o why would you farm for unbelievables? I can understand exp farming as some people just really wanna level up but this, really? I've never cared for ranks..it's just there are things you can't buy at low level and stuff like a G23 SE or G18..
These things should be gotten the old fashioned way like 007 said

And rob is kinda stupid for that kick thing. These kinda things don't really deserve any sort of actions imo but just more of a facepalm...however for those disobeying the clan rules I believe they get one warning first, then one of the three consequences depending on what they do. A warning should be more than enough to get people to pull their act together anyways
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 am

but still... any ideas on a suitable punishment?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 am

I think those three are just fine. Although the first and second sorta go hand in hand cause if you're gonna limit privileges you might as well like kick them out for a bit until so and so time. Actually third is quite useless as if they're an admin messing up it means rawad failed in picking admins Very Happy I don't see much trouble with admins except for that one guy that I don't see anymore so I forgot his name now o-o

As for other ideas, I seriously can't think of anything else other than a temp ban/perm ban. Unless you wanna do stuff like...erm...compensation for their action, if you know what I mean
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 am

we have to do something..... robsbro already got kicked for QQing in clan chat imo, he was being a dick (rawad kicked him... u missed it, it was pretty awesome ^^)

people have broken rules before and are not facing any consequences for them, we knew straight out that one day a few clannies did a 2nd group without admin while the first group was running, fong addressed it on this forum even and there was been no consequence.

i think we need to do straight up ----1) warning --- 2) srsly wtf are u doing warning ---- 3) kick for 24+hours (tell them to apply once kicked, and they'll be accepted same time next day)

my biggest concern, since everyone knows i dont CW, is stupid shit that makes our clan look bad... ie unbelievable farming and spamming chats, specifically non-clan chat spamming.

don't we want to look somewhat professional?

if the person we know violating rules likes to CW, we can ban them from cwing like u said for alittle bit, but if i were to start spamming / unbel farming obviously banning me from CWing wouldn't be a proper punishment, since i never CW.

So, as a heads up for future kicking and whatnot, we should also take the player into consideration before we lay down specific punishments for specific acts.

so to answer ur question... my response is:

warning for each individual offense(since not everyone is on this forum).

very serious warning, make sure they respond to "no spamming or kick" and they reply "ok i won't spam"

kick if they do it again

obviously it doesn't stay permanently on ur account, we could give additional "srsly wtf are u doing warnings" after a certain amount of time, dont want to kick people after warning them a week before.

reading divides post after typing this:::
i think warning into serious warning would work better, since we are working with some foolish kids in this clan =p

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:00 am

lol

robs i knew you were in for it Sad

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 am

alright then sounds good. we can start using these punishment rules
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:07 am

Haha true, true

Damn I didn't know he got kicked. Is it forever?

And that setup is fine with me, I'm not an admin, just a member with ideas haha
and yes, seriously what up with the spamming. Okay, we did say we didn't want you guys to spam in clan chat, but like, why do you guys have to spam in the first place? =.= and yeah like I've said, if I were to suspend them from CW I'd probably just kick them. That way, it's 100% sure they won't CW until their time is up. Of course all these consequences depends on the person.

Unbelievable farming: just really, really stupid. It doesn't really affect our clan so I wouldn't have anything done to them UNLESS other people find out somehow. If it's just clan farming I don't think anything bad would happen, though if nexon can check every player stat's and stuff like that and sees your accolades going up they might go and check on your guys. I think they can suspend you for that kinda stuff.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:10 am

Unbele farming is considered powerleveling and you can get suspended for 7 days, reason "Etc."

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:13 am

Well yeah but it's nothing we should really worry about since no one's gonna put it up on CBL or something. And if they do get suspended, that's their punishment right there
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:17 am

a lot of people will notice 5-8 players in our clan getting banned... lol. word would spread further than u think

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 am

Eh I guess =.=
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:29 am

Yeah. rob starts unbelv farming taking other members.. he invited me but i didnt went.. Smile but SPAM in clan chat really started since Enzo is in clan.. not blaming on him.. but along with other members... like rob. SPAMS...

But i like the punishments. Razz
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:12 am

uhhh imma try to get robs back like seriousle? he didnt know what he was doing Sad

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sitrabajo Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:00 am

like blanc said, it hurts the clan through public image. "lawl, pandemonium members got banned for unbelievable farming each other. what skill-less noobs"

i dont know if you have been online in a video game before, but 90% of the players are stupid and like to talk shit to members of clans with bad reps. although maybe it doesn't happen to you cause ur not owning them hard enough for them to qq. but for the players who own it gets annoying to hear the same bs argument.

also, if nexon starts counting rec unbelievables i know blanc will start to have a ridiculous amount. how many people do you think would just say, "yah, i bet he was just in on those unbelievable farm games".

and havs.. to say he didnt know what he was doing... okay, i can understand he didnt know he would be punished for his actions because the topic was never brought up... but to say he doesnt know what he was doing? really? are you telling me that getting clan members together to do something that nexon considers an offense worth a temp ban is something you do without putting ANY thought into it?

but im over the drama with robs bro being really immature. i could rant but the only people who still care clearly dont understand my reasoning.

sitrabajo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 am

sitrabajo wrote:but im over the drama with robs bro being really immature. i could rant but the only people who still care clearly dont understand my reasoning.

well rob is immature 12 year kid.. but as u said our clan image could be bad by doing this, but now we kickd him so he is gona say sh*t about us to other peeps making our image bad ?
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:30 pm

i'll be the devil's advocate here and say that if we get suspended it'll be a week for the reason "etc."

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:54 pm

well rob is immature 12 year kid.. but as u said our clan image could be bad by doing this, but now we kickd him so he is gona say sh*t about us to other peeps making our image bad ?
uhhh imma try to get robs back like seriousle? he didnt know what he was doing Sad

robs truly believed that EVERYONE in the clan hated him with the exception of 1, maybe 2 people. We weren't pissed at him for unbelievable farming at that time, i was upset about it, but not everyone knew what was going on.

robsbro was saying "KICK LAZY FROM CLAN SHE'S A DOUCHE"

what did lazy do? killed robsbro before he got an unbelievable and he asks for lazy to get kicked from clan on multiple occasions. who the fuck does he think he is?

this is probably what lead him to believe everyone hates him because we didn't kick the guy he wanted to get kicked. idk, i dont understand the mentality of a 12 yr old.

but his constant QQing about everyone hating him when we obviously didn't and his obsessive QQing about wanting to kick people from clan is what got him kicked.

what is he gunna bitch about to other clans? :"they killed me in my unbelievable farming game!!" "they all hate me!!" i think people are gunna ask "why do they hate u" and realize that robsbro doesn't have a good reason. lol

therefor, the purpose of kick wasn't really to protect our image, it was to get an annoying faggot out of clan for being an asshole

obvious asshole is obvious.

was to extent that rawad kicked, not even me. https://2img.net/h/i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/blancanunca/rawadsaidhekicked.jpg

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:21 pm

blancanunca wrote:was to extent that rawad kicked, not even me. https://2img.net/h/i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/blancanunca/rawadsaidhekicked.jpg

lol hardcore right there
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:22 pm

wow everybody hates on robs lol

you should've seen when linky PWNT him in a game... a few others were with me.

basically he was spaming "good job" in the in-game voice, and linky started a kick and he was gone in like a second

it was funny

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sitrabajo Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:43 pm

eafd wrote:wow everybody hates on robs lol

blancanunca wrote: but his constant QQing about everyone hating him when we obviously didn't and his obsessive QQing about wanting to kick people from clan is what got him kicked.

fixed

sitrabajo

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:56 pm

lol i've never seen him say that so...

idk.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next