Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous!

+3
Bee8
Divide00
eafd
7 posters

Go down

Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous! Empty Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous!

Post by eafd Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Some people today saw "OneHardDude" hate on Pand >_>

He wrote "Pandemonium members don't join my game I will kick u all" in his megaphone.

Bad thing is that some people really hate our clan and think we hack, blahblahblah

Good thing is that when we don't get banned (because we dun hek) then people will be like OMGOMGOMGOMG ITS PANDLOLOL U GUISE ROK : DDDDDDDD

so all in all we're getting more attention and people are starting to notice us which is awesome afro

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous! Empty Re: Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous!

Post by Divide00 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 am

It's funny though cause I can suck in a game really badly and suddenly get a kill and they'd be like, freaking hacker. Id' be like, yeah..6-6 is hack =.=

But yeah OneHardDude really hates us. I don't even know him and one time I joined a game he's in and was getting kicked. Luckily no one accepted the votes
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous! Empty Re: Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous!

Post by eafd Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 am

ikr there was a guy that was 0-15 in my game, then he finally made a kill and then he got kicked for hacking -_-

he was like WOW 1-15 how do I hack?

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:46 am

yea many people think that our clan hax.. But eh we can just ignore them.. and on other sides many people are asking to Join clan.. but we gota say NO cuz we r full. Sad
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 am

as i've said multiple times before, i started mostly with me destroying gabriel_pr and manneh in their elite farm noobs games...

as for oneharddude, i know he thinks i hack, but i never really owned him more than once or twice :p

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 am

Pretty much. Gabriel started bsing with me too. and manneh kicks a lot, was on another account just observing.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:37 am

Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous! 1242032359_haters-gonna-hate

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:44 am

Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous! 1276610097
Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous! 15g83t4

=)

edit: i just love this pic =p
Haters gonna hate... and then we'll be famous! 2n1zea

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 am

We really are starting to get noticed and famous when the other err "Pro" clans start calling us out. Haha..They all hate us because we can give them competetion. It just seems to be some of these ass clans that seems to give us such a hard time..LOL!

When they cry that we hack and say we CBL dirty, I just ignore them..

The longer we stay together and work together and swamp the pub servers the more recognition well be getting..

DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:16 am

once we do our kicking on wednesday we can get a good 10-15 more active players into the clan.

i'll work on our papa server rep... :p

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 am

oh noes blanca post less so i can be above your spot on teh top posters

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:10 am

Blanc stop playing rec! -_-||...
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 am

my kdr is 6.9 ur argument is invalid

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm

blancanunca wrote:my kdr is 6.9 ur argument is invalid

lmao! holy crap!
dude stop it!!!!!! Shocked
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:We really are starting to get noticed and famous when the other err "Pro" clans start calling us out. Haha..They all hate us because we can give them competetion. It just seems to be some of these ass clans that seems to give us such a hard time..LOL!

When they cry that we hack and say we CBL dirty, I just ignore them..

The longer we stay together and work together and swamp the pub servers the more recognition well be getting..

Yeah lol. we r on fire.. Beating Pro clans in cw.. today we just pwnd Tekneek Very Happy
Morphine, Dip, Legacy, Righteous Dawn. many more Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bee happy Smile
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down