Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

xEastBallerx Away For 1-3 Days

2 posters

Go down

xEastBallerx Away For 1-3 Days Empty xEastBallerx Away For 1-3 Days

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Hey guys. Just a heads, But me and my brother won't be playing Combat Arms for 1-3 days due to my computer. I have 1 desktop and 1 laptop. Desktop runs on Vista Premium 64-Bit HP and Laptop runs on Vista Premium 32-Bit Sony. Well I watched a video on YouTube on upgrading your computer to Windows 7 Ultimate for Free and I tried it on my brother's laptop first and it actually worked! So I was like "OMG! I saved over a $100!" so the next morning when I tried to install Windows 7 Ultimate on my desktop (Combat Arms Computer), It will work and then when the set-up is almost over it just goes to a black screen and only my mouse cursor. I can't access anything. All I can access was the bootup button and stuff. But anyways I downloaded everything from Pirate Bay. 2 downloads. 1 for 32-Bits another for 64-Bits. Laptop is working perfect now. Desktop is f*cked. I tried to press F11 (System Recovery) when the bootup screen pops up but it doesn't work. And plus I didn't burn me the recovery disks. So my parents called HP technical support last night and I should receive a Recovery Disk from them that will turn my computer back to normal and back to Windows Vista Premium. Its free but I gotta pay shipping and we did 1 day shipping thats $30 0.o Thats just stupid. HP should give each buyer a copy of the recovery disks instead of making them burn them. Anyways just a heads up guys. We'll be active most likely tonight or maybe tomorrow. Hope the Recovery Disks work.

Hope you guys understand.

P.S.- Daddy you might know what happened since you know more stuff about computers.

Back to top Go down

xEastBallerx Away For 1-3 Days Empty Re: xEastBallerx Away For 1-3 Days

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Thanks for the heads up!

As far as what happened..umm..it might be a driver issue, if you just did an upgrade then there could be a possible problem with one of the system drivers..

Or was it a format and then clean install? If thats what you did then it might be a bad image or maybe hardware incompatiblility issue. Google it and see if you model has any know problems with 7. Not sure without more info.
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Actually before I tried to install Windows 7 on my Desktop, I opened up a window where it supposed to ask my if I wanna upgrade my OS to a newer version or to compare my OS to another different OS and it only gave me the comparing option. I think thats why it screwed up. I don't think my computer can be upgraded which is pretty dumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Also Daddy I got another question about my laptop that successfully upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate but still some problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:53 am

East I feel Sad for ya. Sad
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 am

Hey east..post it in the computer problems side and ill see what I can do..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:57 pm

My recovery disks should be coming today so maybe I might be able to play CA tomorrow once I get everything installed right. By the way Daddy the problem oon my laptop is that I installed all Windows 7 Ultimate and it works except that all my Sony stuffs ar gone. Such as the software and drivers. For my webcam to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Its because the Windows 7 drivers and Vista drivers are not compatible. So it kicked it out and just used the default Windows 7 drivers...you'll need to go to the manufactures website and make sure you have all the proper Windows 7 drivers for the computer hardware.
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Okay thanks Daddy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 pm

I am currently recovering my HP Desktop! So I will hopefully be on track playing Combat Arms again tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 pm

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content