Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

How is everyone?

2 posters

Go down

How is everyone? Empty How is everyone?

Post by LuckyLotto Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 am

Hey guys!!! It's been a while since i've played CA because the hackers have just been too much lately. I still lurk on the website : P and I was just wondering how are you guys and how is Combat ARms now?? anything worth checking out? I've been playing Sc2 and Skyrim now Very Happy LOl
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

How is everyone? Empty Re: How is everyone?

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:30 am

hey long time no see.

I just started playing CA again, like two days ago. It's not as bad as it was one or two months ago, which is when i stopped playing for the most part. Still some lag issues, but not as much; same goes for hackers.

I've been caught up with school work primarily... I think that can be said for practically everyone else here... COUGHdaddyCOUGH... but yeah, I still lurk around here a lot. You should too; I have no problems with distractions from homework. Razz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum