Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Five shot is back :D

4 posters

Go down

Five shot is back :D Empty Five shot is back :D

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Time to make some more GP ^^. I have no idea what nexon did to my five shot cases that Divide gifted me, Sooooo fuck them. Very Happy
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Five shot is back :D Empty Re: Five shot is back :D

Post by frenchkill0r Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 pm

it doesnt even look like we have to buy the grey cases though cause we can get 41 cases per week
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:46 am

I think that's retarded i don't want to spend all my time on CA to get those damn keys. The lag, I think just got more worse from the last patch. People sometimes are teleporting in my games due to the lag which just takes all the fun out of it. That is why i haven't been on lately. I don't understand the map Piazaa, or however you spell it. Is it just search and destroy all the time because that's all i see. I've been playing with blanca on LoL. We are having fun pwning them noobs. Until nexon fixes the lag, i won't get on often.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:16 am

-Fongstar- wrote:I think that's retarded i don't want to spend all my time on CA to get those damn keys. The lag, I think just got more worse from the last patch. People sometimes are teleporting in my games due to the lag which just takes all the fun out of it. That is why i haven't been on lately. I don't understand the map Piazaa, or however you spell it. Is it just search and destroy all the time because that's all i see. I've been playing with blanca on LoL. We are having fun pwning them noobs. Until nexon fixes the lag, i won't get on often.

I just like how nexon fixed the 5-shot game now. You get like a crap ton of vests. Its like they nerfed it. Compared to last one where you could get a p90tr se, epic pp-19, xm8, trg41, l85. now you can get the acr sandfire, its like really, no one uses that gun for a reason. Though i would like the kriss spec ops cause i like all smgs
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 am

oh and one more thing, nexon made a typo. under the myst hotel contents the spelled the rpg74m LOL
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:37 pm

So i heard the weapons from the 5-shot cases this time are like only 7 days. which means no more 100k gp profits.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialaim Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Spark I don't know if that's true but I got the machete for 30 days from 5 shots
Specialaim
Specialaim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down