Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Hello from D.i.P.!

2 posters

Go down

Hello from D.i.P.! Empty Hello from D.i.P.!

Post by acidreamer Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 am

Hey guys! Havent really been on here much. Just coming by to say hey and all that good stuff. Its nice to see you guys doing fun things like the clan events. I wish dip had that lol. Also, for those who dont know, we have a new website, www.qqdeathisphysical.tk Go and sign up if you like. You can post on whatever you feel like posting on! Also, i got a new name Very Happy -AciDzZ is my new ign. Also, how do you guys like the new patch, 5-shot ect ect..?

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Hello from D.i.P.! Empty Re: Hello from D.i.P.!

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:39 am

acidreamer wrote:Hey guys! Havent really been on here much. Just coming by to say hey and all that good stuff. Its nice to see you guys doing fun things like the clan events. I wish dip had that lol. Also, for those who dont know, we have a new website, www.qqdeathisphysical.tk Go and sign up if you like. You can post on whatever you feel like posting on! Also, i got a new name Very Happy -AciDzZ is my new ign. Also, how do you guys like the new patch, 5-shot ect ect..?

Hiya Acid! thanks for stopping in!

We're getting creative and trying some Clan events. Maybe the next one I do, we can look at including D.I.P?

I checked out your new site and it looks neat!! There's alot of different functions on their very nice!

I like the big EXP/GP payouts but I dont care for that new mode...

Also, like the new name!! Very Happy
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum