Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

This is why people in Europe do crime

+2
gilgamesh993
Pwnedbygunz
6 posters

Go down

This is why people in Europe do crime Empty This is why people in Europe do crime

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/accused-norway-killer-may-land-luxurious-prison-173329040.html

I'm so down to do crime in Norway. With the way they are treated, no wonder why people in Norway go to prison and actually enjoy it. Read the article first so you understand and so that you don't call me crazy.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

This is why people in Europe do crime Empty Re: This is why people in Europe do crime

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 pm

are u referring to the mass murder of kids in the youth camp and the bombing in oslo in Norway? =_=
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

This is why people in Europe do crime Empty Re: This is why people in Europe do crime

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:32 pm

WTF??

According to Time, prison guards are required to help each inmate make his sentence "as meaningful, enlightening and rehabilitating as possible." About half of the prison guards are women, since research has suggested that a corps of female guards can help reduce aggression among the prison population. The unarmed guards eat meals and play games with prisoners.[i]

r u serious??!! "The unarmed guards eat meals and play games with prisoners??" Dam! They get more attention than my kids!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 pm

lol. well that's Scandinavia for you. peaceful as a... t-t-..tr-tree?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:48 pm

inb4europeanhobboscommittingcrimes
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 pm

hobbos indeed.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:18 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:WTF??

According to Time, prison guards are required to help each inmate make his sentence "as meaningful, enlightening and rehabilitating as possible." About half of the prison guards are women, since research has suggested that a corps of female guards can help reduce aggression among the prison population. The unarmed guards eat meals and play games with prisoners.[i]

r u serious??!! "The unarmed guards eat meals and play games with prisoners??" Dam! They get more attention than my kids!!

maybe if you play less ca they'll get more attention lolz
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:49 am

hey, there's nothing wrong with playing CA Wink

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:21 am

itzjohn wrote:
DaddyAshuu wrote:WTF??

maybe if you play less ca they'll get more attention lolz

Ha! I know I play less than ALOT of you guys! Sad
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down