Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

We had rules?

5 posters

Go down

We had rules? Empty We had rules?

Post by Qwerty670 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 am

I can bet everyone has broken atleast like 3..I know I broke all the pub rules...ah the good old days where everyone hacked...mostly you ven ;O remember all those times before you joined? And that 2asian4u kept kicking me out of every game lol...

Qwerty670

Back to top Go down

We had rules? Empty Re: We had rules?

Post by eafd Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 am

I highly doubt anyone's actually read those rules and remember them XD

I know that I had no idea about that low activity thing. Haven't played more than 3 hours in the past 5 weeks :O

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:17 am

We had rules?

I am genuinely surprised.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 am

No wai Surprised

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 am

we made those when we were kinda starting out, leveling up, considering ourselves to be a serious clan, etc. but now, i think most of us are satisfied with the clan, and we know each other well enough to know what to expect from people. if we dont, then we'll enforce them in our own way. and by "we" i mean the admins, and by admins i mean primarily spark and i. what we'll do is just talk to whoever and set the boundaries, since most of the stuff in the rules i think are common sense...

i havent looked back on the rules, but if we followed them we'd be as barren as dip.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:we made those when we were kinda starting out, leveling up, considering ourselves to be a serious clan, etc. but now, i think most of us are satisfied with the clan, and we know each other well enough to know what to expect from people. if we dont, then we'll enforce them in our own way. and by "we" i mean the admins, and by admins i mean primarily spark and i and of course we can't forget about Daddy!!. what we'll do is just talk to whoever and set the boundaries, since most of the stuff in the rules i think are common sense...

i havent looked back on the rules, but if we followed them we'd be as barren as dip.

But yea..those rules were just a "general" guideline....
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down