Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

D.i.P. Affiliation

+9
itzjohn
Namikaze
VenArch
-Fongstar-
gilgamesh993
eafd
Pwnedbygunz
DaddyAshuu
acidreamer
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D.i.P. Affiliation - Page 2 Empty Re: D.i.P. Affiliation

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:56 am

D.I.P and D.I.P Farm are the same..

They have a "affiliation" section on their website, its a really nice site and EvanTech has posted that no MODs will kick us from thier rooms and I also concur the same..

DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am

D.i.P. and D.i.P. Farm Team is the same clan. The only difference is the rank requirements to join.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:11 am

that rank req. is kinda silly if u ask me.. if u guys were short on members before, why dont u just allow some people from the farm team into the normal DiP clan?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 am

there's too much edrama in CA to begin with, i just hope this doesn't cause anymore... Sad

pandemonium. gets hackusated enough, then to add in that we are affiliated with D.I.P.? hope we don't get sucked into the drama surrounding D.I.P. too much.

hope this doesn't cause any cbl related problems for me either xD

i'm hoping for a lot, guess i'll just sit back and see how things play out lol ^^

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:01 am

blancanunca wrote:there's too much edrama in CA to begin with, i just hope this doesn't cause anymore... Sad

We should call it "As the Combat Arms Turns" or "Combat Hospital" or "The Combat and the Arms"... agony

Last edited by DaddyAshuu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 am

The Days of our Arms....
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 am

so... this basically covers every single good Two Towers player except for a few from some other clans (i.e. rangers, etc.)

On good terms, we could get some real good two towers games running with mixed dip/pande teams... would be interesting to kick up the competitive two towers play instead of more typical pub farming ^.^

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 am

blancanunca wrote:so... this basically covers every single good Two Towers player except for a few from some other clans (i.e. rangers, etc.)

On good terms, we could get some real good two towers games running with mixed dip/pande teams... would be interesting to kick up the competitive two towers play instead of more typical pub farming ^.^

Yup..same thing as I was thinking..we can get some good games going, if we can also get rangers affiliated too! That would be good...any other good TT clans we can affiliate with?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 pm

i know fong likes to mess with the rangers, and so do i. there's no drama between us and the rangers, theyre a cool clan.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:33 am

blancanunca wrote:there's too much edrama in CA to begin with, i just hope this doesn't cause anymore... Sad

pandemonium. gets hackusated enough, then to add in that we are affiliated with D.I.P.? hope we don't get sucked into the drama surrounding D.I.P. too much.

i'm hoping for a lot, guess i'll just sit back and see how things play out lol ^^

to be honest, half of CA doesnt even know that the farm team is affiliated with dip. nobody will know pande is affiliated unless they come onto these forums..

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 am

Or someone starts megaphoning it....
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 am

acidreamer wrote:

to be honest, half of CA doesnt even know that the farm team is affiliated with dip. nobody will know pande is affiliated unless they come onto these forums..

problem is, from a CBL standpoint, i'm not allowed to get sucked into the D.I.P. drama with -route22-, etc. So... don't be looking for much from me. that's all i'll say

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 am

what is that drama about rout 22? i know he overtook gfd but how is that... complicated?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:01 am

He took over GFD's num 1 spot. everyone is hating. we will make sure you dont get sucked up into any kind of dip drama. just dont go around saying "Were affiliated with D.i.P. QQ" lol. u guys will be fine. dont worry about it.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:08 am

acidreamer wrote:He took over GFD's num 1 spot. everyone is hating. we will make sure you dont get sucked up into any kind of dip drama. just dont go around saying "Were affiliated with D.i.P. QQ" lol. u guys will be fine. dont worry about it.

That is incredible!! How is that possible!! I actually thought when GFD was ranked top for a while that he was a bot that Nexon created that played like 24/7 (to see if players could beat it)!!! I just couldn't imagine someone getting to that spot so fast..

I wonder if GFD still active like he was before??
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:01 am

bahahahaha u thought he was a bot? LOL. hes like a 50 year old dude. play in black market in cabin fever, u will prolly find him. play w him and talk to him. hes literally liek 50.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanTech Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 pm

blancanunca wrote:so... this basically covers every single good Two Towers player except for a few from some other clans (i.e. rangers, etc.)

yes let do this some time! pub stomping noobs is always fun, but some challenge would be nice for a change!

Sorry for bumping old posts, i just got my forum account up and running... im slow XD

EvanTech

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 pm

EvanTech wrote:

yes let do this some time! pub stomping noobs is always fun, but some challenge would be nice for a change!

Sorry for bumping old posts, i just got my forum account up and running... im slow XD

Welcome Evan!! No problem with bumping an old post..we welcome your comments here. And yes we should get a good game going! Very Happy
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guildamage Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:16 pm

I think alot of the "dip drama" carried over from WtW drama with blacktooth (was that his name?)

guildamage
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum