Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

The Clan Switch

+9
acidreamer
DaddyAshuu
sparkvoltage
DannyKorean
Sunrises
gilgamesh993
eafd
VenArch
Pwnedbygunz
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should we get our best members and merge with DIP?

The Clan Switch I_vote_lcap7%The Clan Switch I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
The Clan Switch I_vote_lcap93%The Clan Switch I_vote_rcap 93% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 14

The Clan Switch Empty The Clan Switch

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 am

Well, this came at me like a bullet. Aynal, the PFC in Pande, is actually Despair. He told me that we should merge with DIP. Hard choice. IDK what to say. It will be a hard one. Here we go, will we do it?
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

The Clan Switch Empty Re: The Clan Switch

Post by VenArch Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 am

Lol.

I have no reason to leave Pande, yet I have no reason to join DiP...so I won't do either.

yet...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm

i dunno...

i like the name, people, and overall clan-ness of pande. i've never been in a better clan

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:35 pm

someone said yes?

considering the rude question suggested to me three times by Dip members, i say no. the clan's overall behavior is rude. they think they have the best clan, which i wouldnt mind so much if they kept on pushing it on others. they rage kick and complain when they almost always have the upper hand in anything.

they're also too intensive. they require a tv and vent, which i dont care to have. i just want to play the damn game.

and i started this clan. so im not leaving until my life depends on it, or u all leave.

so:

immature behavior
too many unnecessary requirements
dis be my clan.

who said yes, we should merge dip and pandemonium and why?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrises Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Just my two cents:

I answered no because, like gilgamesh said, this clan doesn't require all the unnecessary stuff like vent and T.V., also I enjoy this clan for how it is, CW whenever admins want to otherwise we can just play the game however we like. Basically, my reasoning is the same as gilgamesh, it's an easy going clan. From my point of view, you guys have a nice "family" structure built and merging clans would, I feel, break that structure you guys have. Honestly, I just play the game to have fun and occasionally chat with other people and my clan mates. Please don't merge!!!

Sunrises

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Sunrises wrote:Just my two cents:

I answered no because, like gilgamesh said, this clan doesn't require all the unnecessary stuff like vent and T.V., also I enjoy this clan for how it is, CW whenever admins want to otherwise we can just play the game however we like. Basically, my reasoning is the same as gilgamesh, it's an easy going clan. From my point of view, you guys have a nice "family" structure built and merging clans would, I feel, break that structure you guys have. Honestly, I just play the game to have fun and occasionally chat with other people and my clan mates. Please don't merge!!!

+1 Razz

btw wat server do you guys people play in(east/west)? CA made sume new server things and gun emporium, kinda confused. probably coming back to ca in about a week or so when i get new laptop!~ Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:28 pm

HELL MOTHER FUCKING BULLSHITTING NIGGERING NO!

If despair wants to join pande with his alt, then that's totally fine, but asking us to merge with DiP, FUCK OFF.

Gil pretty much explained everything. DiP are way too stuck up. I'd rather be clanless than join DiP.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Pwnedbygunz wrote:Well, this came at me like a bullet. Aynal, the PFC in Pande, is actually Despair. He told me that we should merge with DIP. Hard choice. IDK what to say. It will be a hard one. Here we go, will we do it?

idk why it's a hard choice... just because one person says it to u doesnt mean u should question the position and status of the entire clan and all of its members.

if aynal... keeps up the suggestive talk, then he should be booted.

and who let him in anyways? I thought u guys knew about how i felt about alt accounts.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 pm

kick him or tell him if he wants to join us, join with his main.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 pm

I like DIP, I think they have some cool guys (since they do have a few from us) but like everyone one else stated here, we have a "good thing going" and we have lasted longer than a lot of other high profile clans that came and went on the TT circuit. It's because of our "I just wanna play for fun" attitude that most of us have that makes us what we are. Any type of big adjustment like that would upset the natural flow of our clan. Then we would cease to be Pandemonium and I would have to change the info in Urban Dictionary!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

The Clan Switch Empty D:

Post by acidreamer Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 pm

If one of our members, despair -.- offended you guys by asking you to merge with dip, i apologize. Back when i was in pande it was a fun clan that plays for the hell of it. dip is more mainstream on ca. although, we could possibly make it to where dip and pande are affiliated. i.e. we could teamview members if you think they hack or have suspicions. also, im starting a project to help inform the ca community about dip, and try to better connections with other clans. by saying that, spark, please dont flame our clan. i think dip is fun, and i know a few pandes have switched, they think its fun. sorry again for any trouble despair may have caused.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:59 pm

acidreamer wrote:If one of our members, despair -.- offended you guys by asking you to merge with dip, i apologize. Back when i was in pande it was a fun clan that plays for the hell of it. dip is more mainstream on ca. although, we could possibly make it to where dip and pande are affiliated. i.e. we could teamview members if you think they hack or have suspicions. also, im starting a project to help inform the ca community about dip, and try to better connections with other clans. by saying that, spark, please dont flame our clan. i think dip is fun, and i know a few pandes have switched, they think its fun. sorry again for any trouble despair may have caused.

The question is, why do you want to merge? Or more specifically, what will you gain if we do merge?

Why break what's not broken?
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:35 pm

i diddnt say i wanted to merge. despair is who suggested it. i diddnt know anything about it. untill today.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:38 pm

also im talking to despair on vent right now. he said we just want to have a bigger clan with better and more members. dont leave pande if there is no reason to. its a good clan. i loved it while i was there. also vent is only required for cws. and tv is to get into real dip. just to clear that part up. -.-

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 pm

At first when despair said this, I too was like wdf. Then when I made this post and a lot of ppl said no, I sort of started to think like gilga and daddy. I do have respect for despair for telling me that we should merge, and I give me respect to D.I.P who offered this choice or was it only despair who said this. Anyways. Gilga is right, we have a functional clan, we're good, we're all a family, why even break us up?
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 pm

This clan is something special as you all have mentioned above for it's "chill" mentality and i find the family structure established here is what keeps me going in playing CA as playing with you guys have made it really fun. It's better if we remain separate
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:28 am

acidreamer wrote:If one of our members, despair -.- offended you guys by asking you to merge with dip, i apologize. Back when i was in pande it was a fun clan that plays for the hell of it. dip is more mainstream on ca. although, we could possibly make it to where dip and pande are affiliated. i.e. we could teamview members if you think they hack or have suspicions. also, im starting a project to help inform the ca community about dip, and try to better connections with other clans. by saying that, spark, please dont flame our clan. i think dip is fun, and i know a few pandes have switched, they think its fun. sorry again for any trouble despair may have caused.

asking us to quit our clan to and to join ur clan is rude. please keep others' best interests in mind. that's definitely one of the reasons why Dip holds the awkward disposition it has.

@ pwned
verynotimpressedplz

did u vote "yes"?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:01 am

I did not ask you. Dip did not ask you. It was despair that asked you. Although, i, despair and dip do think it would be a great idea. but as i said, im not asking you, dip is not asking. despair is asking.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:02 am

Can't we all just say no and go on with life....
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 am

@ven probably.

@acid yeah. and i never said who said what. i said it as a generalization. im gonna leave it at that.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:54 am

Good. Smile. Now gunz evan and i did get an affiliation set up with you guys. i will post a thread about this for people who may have questions/concerns.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:59 am

I R PANDE SOLDIER, WITH PANDE BACKPACK! 60 DAYS OF THAT SHTICK MANG!!!!!
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 am

i say HELL YEEH Cool

jk i dont wanna leave pande never ever ever either
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:37 am

Just heard about this "business" today from a fellow Panda (whom i didnt recognize sry). Had to check it out.
I feel that it is fine for us to establish an "affiliation" between the two parties, but to engage in selective transfer of "good players" to the other clan would be unspeakable! It is like asking to lose all rep from Pandemonium. I can already imagine people saying, "oh you wear the Pandemonium clan emblem, that must mean you are not good, because all good players have been transferred to D.i.P.". And guess what, the minute you pwn them, they scream "hacks", using the prior statesmen as a basis and a justification for their claim. Just my two cents.
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 am

BanHamma wrote:Just heard about this "business" today from a fellow Panda (whom i didnt recognize sry). Had to check it out.
I feel that it is fine for us to establish an "affiliation" between the two parties, but to engage in selective transfer of "good players" to the other clan would be unspeakable! It is like asking to lose all rep from Pandemonium. I can already imagine people saying, "oh you wear the Pandemonium clan emblem, that must mean you are not good, because all good players have been transferred to D.i.P.". And guess what, the minute you pwn them, they scream "hacks", using the prior statesmen as a basis and a justification for their claim. Just my two cents.

BANN!! See what happens when u stay off the boards and out of CA for a long time!!!!

No..we are not swapping players or moving players around. All we're doing is acknowledging the D.I.P and Farm Team are considered friends with us they will not kick us in their mod games and we will do the same. No bad mouthing them and any problems with a member we take it to their admins and same for us, if they have any problems with one of our members then our admins will take care of it..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next