Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

A TSUNAMI HIT HAWAII!!

+4
Pwnedbygunz
VenArch
itzjohn
DaddyAshuu
8 posters

Go down

A TSUNAMI HIT HAWAII!! Empty A TSUNAMI HIT HAWAII!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Dam Waves hit my island!!! A TSUNAMI HIT HAWAII!! 16259
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

A TSUNAMI HIT HAWAII!! Empty Re: A TSUNAMI HIT HAWAII!!

Post by itzjohn Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:56 pm

I hope everyone is alright.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Which island are you on?
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:09 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Dam Waves hit my island!!! A TSUNAMI HIT HAWAII!! 16259

I hope you are ok Daddy.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 am

VenArch wrote:Which island are you on?

I'm on Molokai..its the one shaped like a shark/shoe (depending on what drugs your on)..Thank all for your support..I'm good to go..just helping the community in the clean up now..If i got time I;ll take some pic of the damage..abd how feaky our ocean currents are now..if you watch the water it recedes out fast then come rushing back in..over and over..the last time we had a tsunami it was like that for weeks! Very freaky!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:18 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
VenArch wrote:Which island are you on?

I'm on Molokai..its the one shaped like a shark/shoe (depending on what drugs your on)..Thank all for your support..I'm good to go..just helping the community in the clean up now..If i got time I;ll take some pic of the damage..abd how feaky our ocean currents are now..if you watch the water it recedes out fast then come rushing back in..over and over..the last time we had a tsunami it was like that for weeks! Very freaky!

HOLY SHIT MAN WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF THE TSUNAMI HITTING HAWAII I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT "OH NO DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Glad to know that you are safe and hope your friends and family are safe!!! Very Happy
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:31 pm

wow, that was probably from the earthquakes going on in china and japan. damn its really interesting how far waves can travel and how much they can retain that energy. newton's first and second laws i suppose. Razz

oh and yeah daddy's ok. good. but ur always ok. bet u were out there with ur ump shooting and mining the water. Razz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:05 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:oh and yeah daddy's ok. good. but ur always ok. bet u were out there with ur ump shooting and mining the water. Razz

Lmao.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:02 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:oh and yeah daddy's ok. good. but ur always ok. bet u were out there with ur ump shooting and mining the water. Razz

imhappyplz Ya knowz it!! Y else u think my house is still standing!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 am

Good to hear your family and friends are alright. My parents are a bit paranoid with the end of the world shtick. On the day of the earthquake, my mom said "since we're all gonna die, might as well go eat pho". She closed down her shop that day too... sigh.
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:01 am

I'm glad to hear you're okay daddy. I'm not even scared of the earthquakes and tsunami stuff, we should all be afraid of the radioactive meltdowns happening in Japan right now. Even though, (I live in LA) we're all far from Japan, even Hawaii, we should all be afraid of the radioactive shit going on right now. If the rods break loose... say bye bye. But there is a low chance of those radioactive clouds or whatever reaches LA because of the wind currents pushing west, towards Hawaii, but scientists even think that the clouds won't even reach Hawaii for somewhat reasons. BUT, if we don't get lucky and the wind currents push EAST (towards China and India which are major food exporting countries) we will most likely get screwed. But other than that, everything is okay. So yeah, daddy you should be aware of that. Not saying it's going to reach Hawaii or what not, but still be very careful.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:09 pm

that's if the rods ur referring to break loose. i havent read up on the whole radiation possibilities too much but from what i've seen at just little glimpses of titles to articles, theres not a whole lot of radiation that's leaked through. its at manageable levels, not enough for immediate harm; but even that isnt saying much.

point is dont be focused on what could happen about 5 steps ahead of everything. experts know what can happen and are watching it. if they say theres a small possibility or its not likely to happen, then i wouldn't want to spend the majority of my time worrying about it.

the general public likes to hold on to ideas of their demise because they're pretty much all pussies and like to think of themselves as "smart". so for example, they hear one idea of the world ending in 2012; its not even 100% verified that anything will happen; its even 5-8 years down the road, and suddenly all hell breaks loose. the cern project, this supermoon tomorrow, 2k10, 6/06/06. all examples of when the general public was set ablaze with excitement and worry and superstition because they dont like to think in the now. humans like to think ahead and when they think ahead things get annoying. and surprisingly, people only think ahead when they hear RUMORS or UNVERIFIED "FACTS". not when thinking ahead would really matter, like college or finances.

so since there are only SMALL amounts of radiation leaking out, and the rods HAVENT broken yet, and even if they do break theres a SMALL CHANCE that it will cross the pacific and hit us, dont tell everybody to run for their fucking lives because then u waste time and energy when u could've focused on something else. Instead of thinking about something that isnt all that likely to happen, try and think in the now, and focus on the people that have lost their families, lives, or ways of life and get them evacuated to a more habitable place. donate. to me. ty. only.people.that.read.all.of.this.will.realize.that.im.a.cynical.bastard.

i need a life. i wrote more than i talked in class today.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:that's if the rods ur referring to break loose. i havent read up on the whole radiation possibilities too much but from what i've seen at just little glimpses of titles to articles, theres not a whole lot of radiation that's leaked through. its at manageable levels, not enough for immediate harm; but even that isnt saying much.

point is dont be focused on what could happen about 5 steps ahead of everything. experts know what can happen and are watching it. if they say theres a small possibility or its not likely to happen, then i wouldn't want to spend the majority of my time worrying about it.

the general public likes to hold on to ideas of their demise because they're pretty much all pussies and like to think of themselves as "smart". so for example, they hear one idea of the world ending in 2012; its not even 100% verified that anything will happen; its even 5-8 years down the road, and suddenly all hell breaks loose. the cern project, this supermoon tomorrow, 2k10, 6/06/06. all examples of when the general public was set ablaze with excitement and worry and superstition because they dont like to think in the now. humans like to think ahead and when they think ahead things get annoying. and surprisingly, people only think ahead when they hear RUMORS or UNVERIFIED "FACTS". not when thinking ahead would really matter, like college or finances.

so since there are only SMALL amounts of radiation leaking out, and the rods HAVENT broken yet, and even if they do break theres a SMALL CHANCE that it will cross the pacific and hit us, dont tell everybody to run for their fucking lives because then u waste time and energy when u could've focused on something else. Instead of thinking about something that isnt all that likely to happen, try and think in the now, and focus on the people that have lost their families, lives, or ways of life and get them evacuated to a more habitable place. donate. to me. ty. only.people.that.read.all.of.this.will.realize.that.im.a.cynical.bastard.

i need a life. i wrote more than i talked in class today.

TL;DR

/troll

Mainly, IMO, the only main reason that people are overreacting is because the media makes it so. They clearly overstate many things. I'm not bashing on the reports that the guys are making; in some cases the reporters are risking their lives to give the story and I respect that. But when you hear of the exact same things on the TV, newspapers, radio, and internet of "horrific pictures from Japan" or "nuclear meltdown in Japan imminent," most just get overwhelmed with the amount of information; not the quality.

*This entire thing may have nothing to do with this subject...

But still, just the titles of the "special reports" and "breaking news" things incite fear into the people, most of which don't understand the concepts behind those titles. Like, "nuclear meltdown in Japan imminent." No sir, it is not directly imminent; it is a slim possibility of the future if the current operations on the plant somehow cease. And "horrific pictures from Japan." Those, combined with epic music and somber tones, just incite fear into viewers, causing them to wonder what "epically proportional, god-like power" could smite them all down in just an instant; when they are generally the same pictures, just with different points of view. Or they are pictures of the same general subject, broken buildings, 5 foot waves, crying people, and a flattened town.

/rant.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 pm

and then they see the article that actually provides information and say tl;dr. sigh. i hate people. ima live among the squirrels. squirrels understand me.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 am

guys a meltdown is happening in Japan. It's not fast but it's not very slow either. It's slowly happening and we can't deny the fact that it's not happening or not going to happen.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down