Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Wow, I may just have to stay in this game...

5 posters

Go down

Wow, I may just have to stay in this game... Empty Wow, I may just have to stay in this game...

Post by VenArch Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 pm

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00BC0

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00BBx
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wow, I may just have to stay in this game... Empty Re: Wow, I may just have to stay in this game...

Post by sparkvoltage Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:49 am

It's probably just more propaganda, like with the zero tolerance policy. Nexon started mass banning the first few days and then they just stopped. There are even reports of pure blatant opkers coming back from bans (YES, bans, not suspensions) from several forumers at the CA forums.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Wow, I may just have to stay in this game... Empty Re: Wow, I may just have to stay in this game...

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:37 am

This is my interpetaion of it...
Dear Players,

The Bug Fix focus and Zero Tolerance Hacking Policy were only the first steps in our mission to improve your experience in Combat Arms. We would like to share with you our next steps towards improving your gameplay experience and providing a fun, streamlined experience for everyone! Here are some of our plans for the next 4 months.

....Blah...Blah...

More Hack Protection
We are aware that hacks are one of the most frustrating issues with Combat Arms. Although we’re working diligently in the fight against hacks, we know there is always room to do more. We’re currently working on a proprietary anti-hack system that we expect will make you very happy, and the hackers quite sad.

.....Don't blame us for the hackers!! We're trying to create our own anti-hack system..THAT we have no real skillz in, that we know will get "hacked" as soon as we release it...

Lag Improvement
Second only to hackers, we know that the lag that has plagued Combat Arms has been absolutely maddening. This has been especially difficult to solve, because there are so many potential causes of lag. We have been investigating the issue and we are investing in some new hardware that we are planning to release soon. We are also looking into areas in the game client that could be adjusted and streamlined to improve lag. We hope these new hardware improvements and code enhancements will minimize the lag for everyone.

........Don't blame us for the lagg..we can't help it if were using Danny's old laptop to run the CA server on..But since you guy are complaining then we will upgrade it to Gil's broke desktop..And just because the client software is bloated and buggy, well..its bloated and buggy come on!! what do you want us to do?·

Rebalance
Combat Arms is a dynamic, fast-paced online game, with frequent content updates we all love. However, now that we’re coming up on our 3rd anniversary, some of the earlier content is in need of rebalancing. We will not be reducing the stats on your currently owned weapons; rather we will be bringing older, unpowered weapons up to the quality of newer weapons. Our intent is to update our many game modes and maps, so Combat Arms as a whole reflects 3 years of growth.

.....Don't blame us that CA is 3 years old!! We can't help it if the UMP and G36 are still OP weapons even before they came out 3 years ago!! So, the best thing for us to do is to make those weapons even more OP!!!

Quality Content vs. Quantity Content
3 years frequent updates have resulted in an incredibly diverse selection of weapons, gear, functional items, maps, and modes. We feel that we’ve reached a point where it will improve your time in the Combat Arms if we focus on providing you with high-quality and engaging content, rather than a large quantity of items and maps you’re less interested in. Over the next few months, while we plan on bringing you less content, we’re sure you’ll like it better!

....Don't blame us because we keep giving you guys stuff that you don't need or even WANT! Ok..so you guys want to complain then will give you NOTHING for the next 3 or 4 months, then you'll be happy with whatever crap we tell you guys to buy!!! Twisted Evil ·

More Bug Fixes
We are thrilled at your response to the bug fixes in the February update. Each month we will continue to maintain an aggressive, steady pace of bug fixes so that your time on the field is as clean and enjoyable as possible.

......Don't blame us for all the bugs!! We sprayed and BOMB'd the server room many times already!!!

Open Communication
Going forward, we will provide as much insight and detail into the progress of our endeavors as we can. We are really happy with the way you, our players, have worked with us to improve Combat Arms through constructive feedback in forum threads and surveys. We want to hear your feedback each time we make a change, update, or big fix, because it helps us know if we’re working in the right direction

.....Don't blame us for not responding back to your tickets when your accounts get hacked and your stuff stolen!! You can send us all the feedback, surveys..well be sure to put it in our delete folder..

Thank You!
The Combat Arms Team

...Satan and his minions.. Evil or Very Mad
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:49 am

sparkvoltage wrote:It's probably just more propaganda, like with the zero tolerance policy. Nexon started mass banning the first few days and then they just stopped. There are even reports of pure blatant opkers coming back from bans (YES, bans, not suspensions) from several forumers at the CA forums.

To be fair...they did crack down on EnalisNailo, one of the more prolific players in Combat Arms and I just hope that they keep their promises for now.
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:29 pm

LuckyLotto wrote:
sparkvoltage wrote:It's probably just more propaganda, like with the zero tolerance policy. Nexon started mass banning the first few days and then they just stopped. There are even reports of pure blatant opkers coming back from bans (YES, bans, not suspensions) from several forumers at the CA forums.

To be fair...they did crack down on EnalisNailo, one of the more prolific players in Combat Arms and I just hope that they keep their promises for now.

Actually, some other dudes "busted" him and Nexon banned him after his confession.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 pm

LuckyLotto wrote:

LOL LUCKY WHAAAT
First of all, like ven said, someone (i think Kozary) had a crystal clear bust video.
Second, enalis ADMITTED to his hacking and modding on the dark templar forums. If nexon DIDN'T ban him after that evidence, then they really do fail.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 am

LOL Daddy. xD satan and his minons xD
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:14 am

Hey Gil..please check your PM..

thanks!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down