Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here.

+3
itzjohn
Pwnedbygunz
VenArch
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here. Empty Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here.

Post by VenArch Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here. ThrJP

Last edited by VenArch on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here. Empty Re: Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here.

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:24 am

VenArch wrote:Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here. ThrJP

At that rate, she looks like she gets laid everyday. My comment....... I don't have any. She looks awkward holding up that sign. At least if a guy were to hold that sign, it would make more sense. Rolling Eyes
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here. Empty Re: Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here.

Post by itzjohn Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 am

maybe she a lesbian
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:02 am

Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here. Facepalmplz

thats an epic sign.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 am

VenArch wrote:Lol Burrrneeeedddd || Talk about religion and other random shit here. ThrJP
Lmfao... Where the fk do you find these pictures....

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:12 am

she seems to be with the girl in the background... notice the similar letters

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 am

I don't have anything against lesbians or gays, but I still would have voted Yes on prop 8 (meaning FOR the ban). 52% of Californians were Homophobic and voted YES, but still, the congress became the bitch and over turned it...

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:23 am

ur the bitch that hates the thought of gays being together.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 am

guise guise chill...les not derail this into a debate.

VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:ur the bitch that hates the thought of gays being together.
Are you atheist?

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:16 am

no im agnostic; slight difference. are u catholic? i would assume so.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:19 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:no im agnostic; slight difference. are u catholic? i would assume so.
No I'm not catholic, something similar.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:21 am

... go on.... im actually interested in discussing this topic as im really curious to see how many reasons for not letting gays marry u can come up with.

edit: noob. u left.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:10 am

Basically, i grew up as an Armenian. And Armenian's have their own religion, language, grammar and so on. Since I am an Armenian, I obviously have to believe in the Armenian religion. It's really similar to the Catholic religion it just has a different name, Armenian Apostolic Church. Basically this church is based on the 12 students of Jesus and how they came to lecture the kingdoms of the time of Jesus and so on. So, the Armenians made a religion named after them for themselves. And since i'm Christian obviously i'm going to be against gay marriage. It's just against the human nature, too. I know most of you won't agree with me, so sorry if i offended you in any way.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:50 am

no, you dont have to believe in what your peers say. if everyone in the world did that there would be no progress. this is why i hate organized religion; they want everyone to conform, thus stunting growth and scientific progress. so no, you don't have to be a bumbling idiot and not think for yourself. you should think of your own reasons not to want something, not someone else's. it's like copying someone's paper; there are, more likely than not, going to be wrong answers, and you're just going to blindly follow them. smart.

another thing. "It's just against the human nature, too."? what the hell? homosexuals are humans. so are they against themselves? they don't choose to be gay. did you just choose to be straight? you've had no more choice in it than they had. so why segregate them? specifically where does it say that human nature is being with the opposite sex? dear GOD, show me. I can't believe how ignorant that statement is. you're basically saying, "they're not human, and they shouldn't be treated as such." that just boggles my mind.

gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 am

I really can't prove you anything for the religion because I'm really starting to think like that too. But that still doesn't change my judgement on lesbians and gays. And when i said it's against human nature i didn't mean it the way you think it did. I didn't mean it as in they weren't humans. lol? It's just wrong! I know that's my opinion but a lot more people should be thinking like this. This is the kind of stuff ruining our environment and community.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:28 am

What I meant was that as a human you should be entitled to certain rights. These things seem like common sense to me. And what you're saying is that these people don't deserve these rights because they're different. You're basically taking away a part of they're humanity. So how is it wrong? Do you mean "wrong" as in "that's just wrong (nasty/gross)" or wrong as in morally? I'm assuming wrong morally, which doesn't make sense to me. That's like saying it's wrong to have a woman or a black man in the white house. To most people today, saying that is wrong. That's what it's like to me when you say it's wrong for two people of the same gender to be together. And you have yet to explain why; the most important obstacle to overcome. So before this continues, I'd very much like to hear your reasoning as to how or why it's wrong. I don't mean to sound angry but I am disturbed that views like this still exist in today's world because I don't see any sufficient reason to be against it. I alsorather like debating so... this is fun for me.

Like how some republicans believe global warming isn't happening or it doesn't exist. >_< but that's a whole other subject. Stick with the main one.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 am

Dude it's not like i want every single one of them dead... It's just like, hello and good bye with them. The main reason why I disapprove same sex marriage is how they want other people to "experiment" too. It's like they encourage you to be gay or lesbian when you're straight. They're literally changing the way think. It's like there brainwashing you... Again, this might be my opinion but a lot of people should be thinking like this........ Even if i'm heading for the atheism, i still think the same about them. And a few posts ago i think you said "they don't choose to be gay"? that i don't understand either. And then another thing you said was "it's not like you choose to be straight" i think? of course i choose to be straight. I could change my mind and become gay anytime i want. But i won't. And i understand you're not trying to be angry or anything. And yeah i enjoy debates like this too. In fact this was a debate in our social studies class a few years ago, in like 10th grade which i still remember. imhappyplz

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 am

forgot to add another reason why i disapprove same sex marriage- because it's wrong in the disgusting and nasty way. i know what you're going to say, like, thats just your opinion. i know i know.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 am

I Find it extremely difficult to think that you could choose your sexuality. That is incredibly hard to believe. And if you can then you're probably bi. Lmao. I'm not going to waste my time on your ignorance anymore.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:I Find it extremely difficult to think that you could choose your sexuality. That is incredibly hard to believe. And if you can then you're probably bi. Lmao. I'm not going to waste my time on your ignorance anymore.
kay bro

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:39 am

I was late to this discussion... sigh. And being brainwashed to be gay is no different than being brainwashed to be straight. But too bad it's over.
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 am

Namikaze wrote:I was late to this discussion... sigh. And being brainwashed to be gay is no different than being brainwashed to be straight. But too bad it's over.
wut?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:21 am

Something that Havi said about brainwashing. ZzZzZz
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:28 am

oh, i hadn't addressed that. lmao. that statement he made:

It's like they encourage you to be gay or lesbian when you're straight. They're literally changing the way think. It's like there brainwashing you...

thats just stupid. havi, if u feel like theyre presence is having an effect on ur ever so fragile innocence, then you need to stop paying attention to them. There's probably a lot more people that are gay within ur friend circles than u realize and god forbid ur extreme amount of testosterone is brainwashing them straight.

as michael jackson on south park once said: ur just ignorant.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next