Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

My story, starting with the basics

+3
gilgamesh993
BlackLevia
Pwnedbygunz
7 posters

Go down

My story, starting with the basics Empty My story, starting with the basics

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:21 am

How did I come to play this game? How and what were my influences for starting this game? It all started in November 11 2009 with one search. And that one search proved to be worth something. I was randomly searching the best FPS games using Google. Then I came upon a site that listed the top 50 FPS games. As I scrolled down, and began to wonder, this one game known as Combat Arms came to my mind. it was currently number 2 on the list following America's army as number 1. I visited their homepage and what not and I gave it my first thoughts and I said, this game looks interesting. I started to download the game and 1 hour later, the game was done. I then registered for a nexon ID and I was off playing. It took me some time, but I then settked for Gunzpatrol, which will serve as my IGN. I did suck, I'll admit. Prospering with a .50 kdr, and I didn't know the roots of the game yet. starting from the low ranks, I eventually made it to MSG 3 with difficulty. I remember when I was seduced to hacking, and I did use hacks. At this time, hacker count was on the rise. If you can't beat them, join them. After a perilous fight, I got banned at MSG 3 rank, not from hacking, for some other reason. After I got banned, I gave up for a year and played another game called Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Hell, that game was so easy I came out with a 3.7 kdr in that game. And the ranking system, pffff so unrealistic. I was a General in like 3 hours lol. After a year of that and quitting a famous clan from that game, and given the fact my friend quit too, I decided to give combat arms one more chance. I installed the game again, went through set up and stuff, and had to start all over again. I chose to put my name as Pwnedbygunz in commemoration of Gunzpatrol. You know see where gunz come from? I prefer to be called gunz, but ppl simply called me pwned, which I can settle for. Hoping to redeem myself from my past, I was hoping that this time around, I wouldn't screw up and make the same mistakes as I did on my last account. Hell, combat arms in 2009 compared to now was crap. You all should be happy your playing now. Back then, it was crap. At the age where the L96 Arctic wolf was beast is now worth nothing now. The arrival of new weapons and gear completely shuts off what I had to deal with when I first started. So for my redemption is working, as I have passed the rank of MSG 3, and I'm in a respected clan. Coming from a variety of clans and their backgrounds, I have found Pandemonium to be quite interesting to me. Trust me, I've been in other clans before, I know what goes on and the shet that ppl expect from me. 6 months and still going that I'm in Pandemonium. I just hope for the best and see where this clan will take me this time. For more details or if you have any questions for me, plz respond with your question and I will answer any question about my past regarding this game Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

My story, starting with the basics Empty Re: My story, starting with the basics

Post by BlackLevia Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:33 am

Do you lieks pie?
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 am

do u lieks cake?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 am

I liek teh cheezcaek.

forsrs though, it was horrible in the hack wars of '09-10.

i was a noob back then, but i swear it was that LifeTaker hack that lowered my KDR so much... and i didn't figure out how to chat until i was a SGT

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 am

lol i remember super opk... where it kill u like 50 times in 1 sec and it crash game. dropped my kdr like hell.

btw pwned.. l9 is the sh.it man.. any 1 hit sniper= pwn Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 am

BlackLevia wrote:Do you lieks pie?

I'm so glad you guys are on topic lol Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:47 am

Can I haz sum hamburga????? Btw L96A1 Artic Wolf has always been a great sniper, it's still able to compete with many other snipers on the market. L96A1 should be respected!!!!!!! A sniper from the start of the game still being able to hold its own against today's snipers says a lot about the gun. =)
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:31 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
BlackLevia wrote:Do you lieks pie?

I'm so glad you guys are on topic lol Very Happy

Heeeeee
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:51 am

Haxing is such a horrible thing.. O:
Today there was a retard Opking.
after he opked he would leave then come back and he repeated this constantly...
It was so annoying so i decided to join the other side so i could kick him.. then i was able to call a kick
but it failed.
it makes me rage!!!!!!!!!! xD
Mad My story, starting with the basics 239712
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:55 am

oh my god i hate those...

also OPKers that opk reallyyyy slowlyyyyy, so nobody in the other team believes you >_>

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down