Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Should we make this board registered only now??

+2
gilgamesh993
DaddyAshuu
6 posters

Go down

Should we make this board registered only now?? Empty Should we make this board registered only now??

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Since it seems like we're getting ALOT of guests now, you think we should close it to guest and have everyone register now? It' seems like we have been getting alot of traffic for some reason?? We must really be popular! Shocked Something has triggered this large influx of guests now?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Should we make this board registered only now?? Empty Re: Should we make this board registered only now??

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Could it be that some people log in everytime they visit, however improbable that might be...? Like im on my phone and i have to login everytime. Idk, but over the course of an hour, seeing 15 people isn't that much to me.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Should we make this board registered only now?? Empty Re: Should we make this board registered only now??

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh yeah, and I don't think its necessary to have a mandatory sign up to view our threads... it can be discouraging.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 pm

I'd say any important forums that we want to be discreet about we should close off to guests. Maybe stuff like clan war tactics or whatever, stuff about our clan that we don't really want outsiders to see. Other than that, most of the stuff we talk about here shouldn't really be closed off to guests cause it's just general talk Very Happy
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm for closing the board to members only.
It may not be frequent, but there are times when we discuss matters that may be against other clans or individuals and we never, they might be lurking here, reading our every thoughts and opinions.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Okay..what I can do is set some parts of our board off limits to guests..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:36 pm

okay everything under "tactical advantage" should now only be viewable to members..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Yeah, make sure that you tell us which ones are closed off and so we can go in there and post the stuff that we don't think guests should see. Stuff like discussing things against other people/clans/whatever should be closed off like sparky says
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Okay..I'll also post a "General - Members" under the 'tactical advantage" that only registered members can see. That'll be the same as the "General" that the rest of the world can see, so if you want to post a general topic that just registered forum members should talk about then don't forget to post it under Member Talk..I'll change the other General to something like "General - Public" that way it'll be easier to distinguish..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Should I add the "clan event" too?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:56 pm

I think the clan events would make them want to join the clan more so naaaaaah
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm

well guests can always make an account... soooo... if we're badmouthing another clan, say ghad for hire (hurr hurr), then it really wouldnt if we blocked it off to guests only... they could just make an account and take a gander. depr.

uhh but that's me being the bitch on the other side of the debate.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Well they must've really wanted to see our forums if they would register an account for that o_o but eh iuno Surprised
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 pm

they wouldnt have seen it in the first place to know that it was there at all, anyways. so. w/e
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Hay...16 people on today...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00 pm

hi
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:13 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:well guests can always make an account... soooo... if we're badmouthing another clan, say ghad for hire (hurr hurr), then it really wouldnt if we blocked it off to guests only... they could just make an account and take a gander. depr.

uhh but that's me being the bitch on the other side of the debate.

LOL! That's why we need you around Gil!! Your our Ying to our Yang!

Should we make this board registered only now?? Yimg10

But, I was thinking that if they have to take that extra step to fill out the form, etc. then that's a little extra work they need to do to watch us, also we can tell when they stopped by, if they're on and if its the same person, etc..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:32 am

Is there a way to just let them type in a username, without any password or anything...and make it so they have different privilages and colors, but they can still post and read things?

That might be interesting to try.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down