Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Just for the sake of making a poll...

4 posters

Go down

Pololiol

Just for the sake of making a poll... I_vote_lcap60%Just for the sake of making a poll... I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Just for the sake of making a poll... I_vote_lcap0%Just for the sake of making a poll... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Just for the sake of making a poll... I_vote_lcap40%Just for the sake of making a poll... I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Just for the sake of making a poll... Empty Just for the sake of making a poll...

Post by VenArch Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Would you guys want the chat box at the top or the bottom.

Most of you guys have used/seen it at the top, so I'll leave it at the bottom for a while and see how that goes.

I wish there was a sound that indicates a new message...

On the Side is a bad position for it, so if you vote for it...I shall unleash my wrath upon yee Razz
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just for the sake of making a poll... Empty Re: Just for the sake of making a poll...

Post by VenArch Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 am

Alright, I added a text in the homepage message saying "click here for chat box."

Now the simple question is...should it be in a new tab or in a new window.

A new window would allow the user to put it off to the side and converse while looking at other things, but would increase clutter on the taskbar and desktop

Whereas a new tab would just clutter the tab...bar.

What do
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just for the sake of making a poll... Empty Re: Just for the sake of making a poll...

Post by Divide00 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:16 am

This is more of convenience/preference, although if I wanted to open something i'd open it in tab. If I want it to be a window I'd just drag it out from my tabs and it'll become a new window.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 am

i think if it was at the top it would just be wasted space

like if no one was on or hadnt posted in a while, it'd just sit there taking up room
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 am

That was my idea...that's why I put it at the bottom and then put a link near the top.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:32 am

BALLS TO IT. BOTTOM IT GOES.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 am

Well I'm just a forums guy and any forum with a chat box has it at the top

That being said there aren't that many people here so maybe the chat box would be useless. Iuno though, the text CLICK HERE FOR CHAT BOX or what not stands out enough so people will notice but meh
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 am

Fien
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:02 am

It times out automatically if you afk too long. Nothing to be done about that I guess.

P.S.

THE NOTICE ABOUT THE CHAT BOX ISN'T OBNOXIOUS ENOUGH
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 am

LOL! the nice thing with having it somewhere it can be seen is if there's people chatting when you get to the site you can see it and respond...
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum