Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Battlefield Play4Free!!

5 posters

Go down

Battlefield Play4Free!!  Empty Battlefield Play4Free!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:31 am

HeHe..Enjoy!

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Play4Free!!  Empty Re: Battlefield Play4Free!!

Post by Bomberman_ Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:HeHe..Enjoy!

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/

Looks sweeettt. My laptop can handle CA with not problems.. lets only hope it wont explode playing battlefield XP
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:24 pm

SUCCESS! I like it Razz
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:39 pm

add me whoever decides to try this...

Daddyashuu

Of course??!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 pm

I actually started to play it recently. Add me, IGN: myhackingaccount
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Do we get to change our classes afterwards? IGN: VenArch
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun May 01, 2011 2:37 am

Ok..i added all three of u guys!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Mon May 02, 2011 2:36 am

I have beeeennnn kicking some asssssss Razz
1. Yes you can make another character that is a different class, for free. But you may only make 2 characters per account, without paying money, and you cannot switch their classes, without paying money, so pick carefully, or pay the price... literally..

2. WE NEED TO PLAY TOGETHERRRRR imhappyplz I have become an engineer proooooo Razz

anywho, what's your guys favorite class and whyyyyy?

So far mine is the engineer due to the fact that the smg is quite versitile in the game, it does low dmg of course but you can spray that thing like there is no tomorrow and hardly notice recoil. But that is one of the lowpoints being a smg ninja and all. I love killing the hopes of vehicle drivers with my rpg madness, ill jump around the corner blast them, run around, jump from the roof and blow their shit up!!! Also, if you find yourself close to a vehicle and manage to ninja a mine right under them you suffer little dmg (a mine and vehicle exploding 5 ft in front of your face? eh screw it 30 dmg!! XP) plus the mine is 1 kill to all vehicles that i am aware of so far. Besides that i also enjoy using vehicles and the engineer allows for upgrades that make your vehicles more armored, and let you use the weapons more properly (Ex: faster reload times and such).

ohhhhh and has anyone notice the turrets ontop of all vehicles are horribly horribly under powered?? I can pistol a person x5 faster than i can kill some shooting one of those guns at some 2 ft from the vehicle... and it is a rather large gun!! i hate shooting a sniper and having to unload the entire clip only for them to turn around and blow my head off.

But yeah.. que the end of this rather long reply. WOOT!! Epicly long, and yes. that IS, what she said. Battlefield Play4Free!!  951337
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon May 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Nice..I'm assualt..just cause.. Wink
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Mon May 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Bomberman_ wrote:I have beeeennnn kicking some asssssss Razz
1. Yes you can make another character that is a different class, for free. But you may only make 2 characters per account, without paying money, and you cannot switch their classes, without paying money, so pick carefully, or pay the price... literally..

2. WE NEED TO PLAY TOGETHERRRRR imhappyplz I have become an engineer proooooo Razz

anywho, what's your guys favorite class and whyyyyy?

So far mine is the engineer due to the fact that the smg is quite versitile in the game, it does low dmg of course but you can spray that thing like there is no tomorrow and hardly notice recoil. But that is one of the lowpoints being a smg ninja and all. I love killing the hopes of vehicle drivers with my rpg madness, ill jump around the corner blast them, run around, jump from the roof and blow their shit up!!! Also, if you find yourself close to a vehicle and manage to ninja a mine right under them you suffer little dmg (a mine and vehicle exploding 5 ft in front of your face? eh screw it 30 dmg!! XP) plus the mine is 1 kill to all vehicles that i am aware of so far. Besides that i also enjoy using vehicles and the engineer allows for upgrades that make your vehicles more armored, and let you use the weapons more properly (Ex: faster reload times and such).

ohhhhh and has anyone notice the turrets ontop of all vehicles are horribly horribly under powered?? I can pistol a person x5 faster than i can kill some shooting one of those guns at some 2 ft from the vehicle... and it is a rather large gun!! i hate shooting a sniper and having to unload the entire clip only for them to turn around and blow my head off.

But yeah.. que the end of this rather long reply. WOOT!! Epicly long, and yes. that IS, what she said. Battlefield Play4Free!!  951337

Wow, you guys must have a boss computer. I installed the game, played one round and wow I was lagging soooooooooooooo hard like literally I couldn't see myself move. Every time someone shot me, I was like wdf I couldn't even fire one bullet. After like 30 seconds of gameplay I gave up and uninstalled it. If I do get a better computer, I'll see you guys around Razz
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Tue May 03, 2011 2:41 am

Pwn 'd you fail.. i am playing off my laptop Razz
although i tried playing the game on all its highest settings and about blew it up.. Mid level graphics work for me though!!!
But yeah.. the beautiful thing about this game is so far out of the many games i have played... i have only seen 1 hacker.. ever. Where as CA is like flipping a coin to see if the game will have a hacker or not Razz
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum